Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Should I Buy Iraqi Dinar? 5 Reasons Why We Say “NO!”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Should I Buy Iraqi Dinar? 5 Reasons Why We Say “NO!”   Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 am

03/09/2014

In 10 years the Iraqi Dinar has failed to demonstrate any growth. Chart courtesy of XE.com

It can be tempting to consider purchasing Iraqi Dinar, especially when one sees the apparent deals on Ebay or visits websites promoting the currency. Many rosy scenarios of Iraq’s future are offered, yet this couldn’t be further from the truth. We have many years of experience in foreign exchange and do not  consider Iraqi Dinar to be a good investment. In terms of the question, “should I buy Iraqi dinar,” we’ll provide several reasons why we don’t think this is a good idea. 1) Supply vs Demand – This is by far the most important fact to consider. We challenge you to ask yourself some of these questions. If Iraqi dinars are such a great investment, why are so many individuals and businesses looking to sell them? Considering the massive amount of sellers, have I  researched how I would sell my Dinar, especially if the value falls? 2) Historical Value – As the chart at the top of this page makes clear, the Iraqi Dinar has declined in value over the past 10 years. In the last 24 months there has only been a one month window (May 1 – June 1, 2013) in which the currency offered a potential buying opportunity, which was negligible at best. Historically, this has not been a promising investment (see performance chart below). 3) Regime Change – Iraq is one of the most unstable countries in the world. Read the latest world news headlines as evidence of this point. The continued instability in this region only increases the chance that the value will fall, not rise. Furthermore, if the existing regime in Iraq capitulates and a new government is set in place there is a high probability Dinars will either be rendered worthless or could further drop in value.

A Simple Analysis Of The Iraqi Dinar’s Performance Over A 2 Year Period*

In the past 2 years even a CD with a 2% yield has offered a better rate of return than the Iraqi Dinar and is far safer.

4) Convertibility –  North American and European banks do not accept deposits in Iraqi Dinar, nor do they offer the ability to convert the currency. This is an investment red flag! 5) Yield – Unlike a stock or bond, holding Dinar in the long term offers no yield. As the chart above displays, a CD offering a meager 2% yield is more attractive than the Dinar in the near term. Furthermore, amassing a significant amount of this currency creates additional problems for investors. One must find a safe place to store the hard currency since banks will not, costing both time and money.

Investment Opportunities Offered By Atomiq Consulting

If you are interested in alternative investments similar to the Iraqi Dinar, contact Atomiq Consulting. We offer a variety of investment opportunities with proven historical results. Although there is no guarantee of future performance, we consider our opportunities to be far safer than the Iraqi Dinar. At Atomiq Consulting we believe in transparency. See our disclosure policy for more details. *The attached chart displays returns which are not adjusted for inflation. Data for Iraqi Dinar can be obtained via XE.com where the quoted exchange rate on January 2013 was 1164.14, and 1163.46 on September 3rd 2014, the day of this writing.

http://atomiqconsulting.com/should-i-buy-iraqi-dinar-5-reasons-why-we-say-no/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: IS THE IRAQI DINAR RV A SCAM-
Jump to: