Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Regarding ReelMan's Confusion" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/31/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Regarding ReelMan's Confusion" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/31/18   Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:16 am

"IAM Just Really Confused" by ReelMan

Seriously confused at this point.....

Is Kim the real deal? I have no idea. Are the rest of the Dinarland and Zimlandia providers correct in their assumptions? I have no idea. I am completely at a loss.

I have lost my home. I have lost my marriage of 31 years. I have put myself up for ridicule by my extended family. I am broke, when I used to be financially secure. If this is the type of willingness to give up my free will to the Lord in order to get myself firmly embedded in an understanding of scarcity and lack, I now understand.

Interestingly, I came in to this as an investment; a get-rich quick conversion to extended wealth. What I found was the love of God and Accession. And maybe this is the key.

Maybe their is no GCR or RV. Maybe we are just supposed to figure it out as a civilization to love one another and forgive debts, to live a life of Love and Light. No project monies. No long-term currency values.

The other possibility, and I have considered this at length, is that those of us who have believed that the RV was coming and that all we had to do was sit back and wait for the digits, were wrong. What if WE are the ones who are living in an alternative Universe, while those who fought were the One's who helped heal the Soul of the world.

I only know that I am now at a point that I am willing to help Humanity, regardless of my personal circumstances, to eradicate the suffering. I thought that I was before. It has now it home that there may not be an RV and that this is the life that I have chosen, regardless.

I can live with that.....

Dear Sir,

You and others like you are exactly the reason I came to IDC. I was tired of watching these "high level sources" provide "intel" to your "intel providers" with promises of tomorrow is the day meanwhile people like yourself are watching your lives crumble. It is wrong, I believe in humanity, I believe in the 99% and more importantly I believe once everyone stops "sitting still and waiting" and start "acting" then the world will really change. Everyone has something they can contribute if you just try. I am not talking about money here I am talking about turning this world around. I believe they will not succeed in their plan to crash the USA, I also believe the only way that is going to happen is to wake people up from their slumber of sit and wait.

The time is now, the plan is to break the USA completely by 31st of March and to take down 148 countries that rely on the USD with it. I am not saying it is "easy", because it isn't, but the more everyone understands the Tomorrow Game is being played with the whole government, military, and the white house the SAME as it is with you. I HOPE this gets out there far and wide, and just MAYBE we can turn this ship around before it's too late.

Their plan will not work, not this time. IF they are successful in crashing the USA, then the final battle between me and them will ensue. I have already prepared for this, I have studied their actions, learned from my enemy and with help from God we will prevail. I WILL NOT CONCEDE. Call it a game of "chicken" or whatever you wish, it is NEVER going to happen. Have faith humanity will win this time. This "Game" they are playing is far bigger than just an RV with some money, this is about them wanting to own your soul, the right to sell it on your behalf. It is wrong, and it's not going to continue. Free Will is your right, no one can truly take that away from you.

Kim "Possible"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Regarding ReelMan's Confusion" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/31/18   Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Quote :
Is Kim the real deal? I have no idea. Are the rest of the Dinarland and Zimlandia providers correct in their assumptions? I have no idea. I am completely at a loss.

Kim is as real as the rest of the intel providers, in other words, she is a liar and a fraud, hiding behind a false identity like most of them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"Regarding ReelMan's Confusion" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/31/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: