Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Glad to have found this forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soulrider777

PostSubject: Glad to have found this forum.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:40 pm

I am a new member.  I happen to be very opinionated regarding certain things that I contemplate and try to rationalize on my own.  Unfortunately there are not too many people to talk to about these types of topics on a personal level, due to the fact that they are not educated enough to understand certain topics, have been brainwashed by the medias control on society, social stigma, propaganda etc...  Therefore, I hope to meet some people here that I might be able to converse with regarding certain issues happening in this crazy, unstable world we are living in.

Chevelle SilverCloud Meadows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Argonian

PostSubject: Glad to Have found forum-   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Glad, perhaps you would be better suited to the site, www.oom2.com.   There, you can talk about anything that you want, or that comes to mind, without fear of retaliation if there is something you don't know about a certain subject, as there are sharks here that will eat you if you speak of something out of their realm, or something THEY don't care to understand- Trust me, you'll be a better person for it- Just trying to save you a world of grief-
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:04 pm

IT is a shame when the world has reached a point where people can disagree with opinions expressed without being accused of attacking one another.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
No Cool Username

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:28 pm

Quote :
I am a new member.  I happen to be very opinionated regarding certain things that I contemplate and try to rationalize on my own.  Unfortunately there are not too many people to talk to about these types of topics on a personal level, due to the fact that they are not educated enough to understand certain topics, have been brainwashed by the medias control on society, social stigma, propaganda etc...  Therefore, I hope to meet some people here that I might be able to converse with regarding certain issues happening in this crazy, unstable world we are living in.

Yes! Please inform us of these issues that are happening to the media controlled brainwashed masses! We long for information on the certain topics of those not educated enough to understand. Your opinions regarding contemplation and rationalization of certain things is what we people here want to converse about.
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:52 am

Welcome Soulrider!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catfish1927
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:59 am

Hello SoulRider welcome. Share what is on your mind.  You never know what others might think.  

And Argonian, my aren't you the welcoming committee.  Don't like it here?  Then uhm why be here?  I just don't get that.  Why hang around just to bash?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:15 am

agreed Catfish.... though I do appreciate the plug for OOM those here on Dinar Daily do not act like sharks... though one or two may be over zealous in their replies... the people here are awesome!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
itsalllgood

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:08 am

Greetings, very happy to be here. Much love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:50 pm

Welcome Itsalllgood and Soulrider!  Let us know if you need anything or have any questions! 

Last edited by Ponee on Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
New Beginnings

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:49 am

Hello to the New Members on Dinar Daily. 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:53 am

Good to see some new members!  WELCOME!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jia66

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:28 pm

Hi.  I'm new to the forum. Hope to share great ideas and topics.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Glad to have found this forum.   Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:29 pm

Welcome Jia!
thanks for joining

Smile

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down