Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Silence is Not an Acceptable Answer" by Ron Giles - 1/30/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Silence is Not an Acceptable Answer" by Ron Giles - 1/30/18   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:16 am

Kim, the truth gauntlet is at your feet. Answer the question in the link below.

You came here to IDC through Tank with all kinds of, “I am the greatest.” “I am the only one on this entire earth that can release funds to the earth” “I am the only one with the code(s).” Etc. Etc. and so on, ad nauseum. I see it as a planned approach to delay the RV and confuse our IDC Family. So far you have succeed with both.

I am a person of little consequence here on IDC. However, I do question your credentials and intent publicly.

When you were first introduced to IDC by Tank, there was a lot of fervor and interest in the possibilities of you helping to get the RV funds released. In reality of your approach, had nothing to do with the RV per se, but a lot of nonsense about your ability to use your codes to get some money released from the PTB – the defunct USA, Inc. Treasury, etc. Why have your codes not opened up the vaults to release even a small amount of money? Why don’t your people support your foray into IDC with spendable money for all of us?

Nothing has eventuated from you being here except to cause division and controversy.

You have been presented with a list of questions, the answer to which would give us all a better feel for who you are and what you are trying to accomplish.

I believe you are a very smart person, well trained and well versed in the art of confusion. I believe you have a wall of charts you have prepared to give the illusion that you are a legitimate player. It is obvious that you have spent much time in preparation to present a plausible structure of a financial system that nobody has heard about. The fact that you have never posted on IDC before does not give credence to your hoax as it stands in opposition to all we have learned and believe in as part of the RV/GCR.

The golden rule is simple – he who has the gold makes the rules. While the Chinese Elders have power conflicts between them, they still are the ones who have accumulated enough gold to back every National currency in the world. They are hatching the original plan to hydrate, even flood the earth, with gold backed currency. It is not the old fiat money that is at play here with the RV. Your structure has been used to enslave us, but that system has been replaced and is no longer relevant to the betterment of mankind, if it ever was.

The Elders are using Lightworkers who will come from their hearts to distribute this money. They will not be using the old Cabal financial structure that you represent. The whole system is new and designed to eliminate greed, fraud, and tyranny. This new system, our currency holder’s system, has been designed by higher benevolent beings who are here to assist us in the release of these funds. I view this new financial system as a major co-operative component for Lightworkers to use, like a tool, in discharging our responsibilities. I see it as synergistic effort between the Heavens and earthly Lightworkers to bless Humanity.

This new Golden Rule thing supplants your system entirely, and renders everything you are trying to do irrelevant and useless, and of no consequence. I am not impressed in the least.

We are a collection of powerful, knowledgeable, Lightworkers. WE hold a vision of correcting the evils of the corrupt Cabal system that has decimated Humanity. We hold a vision of the Freedom that is ours to make our own educated decision about life for ourselves, and we want to share that reality with the whole world. We can and will use, love of our brothers and sisters, as our guiding light in doing this humanitarian work. We will succeed because we have the support of the Alliance to secure our safety, and the support of the Host of Heaven to accomplish our work. We are engaged with every fiber of our being in our way of doing God’s work.

I need the answers to the list of question you have been given. Your silence is not acceptable. I personally will hound you with posts until you give me the answers I need to accept you into my confidence, if that is possible.

The gauntlet is at your feet. Many await your response.

By Heaven’s Light

Ron Giles

Questions for Kim found here.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70668-kim-answers-please-by-ron-giles-1-29-18#327579
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Silence is Not an Acceptable Answer" by Ron Giles - 1/30/18   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:09 pm

One wingding questioning the veracity of another wingding .... you gotta love it!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Silence is Not an Acceptable Answer" by Ron Giles - 1/30/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-