Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!!

Go down

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Empty POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!!

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:59 pm

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Jerzy511

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 29-Jan-2018 17:00:32
In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Hqdefault
Subject: ONE MORE OXY
Date: Mon, January 29, 2018 1:33 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Th?id=OIP.OF1wYj5GBTaydPwNPiXYLwHaGP&pid=15

HI ALL,

I JUST GOT THE MESSAGE THAT MARY WILL NEED A REFILL ON HER OXYGEN TANK TOMORROW, AND AT LEAST 2 MORE DAYS OF SHELTER. IT IS NOT MUCH BUT WE DO NOT HAVE. OTHER THAN THAT, ALL IS MOVING FORWARD AND ANTICIPATE A REALLY GOOD WEEK.

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Raw

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! CHARITY-SCAM-ALERTS

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Do_not_donatePOOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Do_not_donate
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! 2245507099POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Empty Re: POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!!

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:31 pm

"Mary" needs oxygen refills or does Larry need his Gambling Purse funded?

POOFness for JAN 29: ONE MORE OXY - MORON SEND ME MONEY!! Screen40

http://www.oom2.com/t52554-jerzy-zap-and-the-saga-concerning-mary-found
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum