Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Kim, if Only I Could Sit in Front of you" by Tammy - 1.27.18 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Kim, if Only I Could Sit in Front of you" by Tammy - 1.27.18 1   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:36 am

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70604-follow-up-for-tammy-kim-possible-intel-update-1-27-18#327465

THANK YOU SO MUCH , YOU LITERALLY ARE MAKING EVERYTHING START TO LOOK LIKE "TENGUCHOUSHI" ( the worlds thinnest paper) lol..

I think all my questions you have answered OF LATE have helped the entire community so thank you!

HERE IS MY WISH LIST: ?

1A) DOES PRESIDENT TRUMP KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU NEED, AND HAVE YOU ATTEMPTED TO GO THAT HIGH?

1). Do you think the current loss of liquidity will start banks to close or limit withdrawals , transfers ect. ( not trying to start a panic) but no preparation would be more of a panic and most of us don't have much?

2) You obviously have contacts that were in those meetings with the banks to know the outcome, Are the ones who inform you in a position to be the "good guys" on one end of the stick or both ends yet? ( you have said you needed one person on the receiving and destination end that were good guys to make this work)

3) With the Cabal and other banking elite in these meetings having no solutions , Are we all playing chicken here? Since you have the codes are you playing chicken with them?

4) Are we waiting for them to Collapse and fall apart, give in, ? then we have the upper hand some how... WHAT REALLY IS THE OUT COME OF THIS SCENARIO..... I KNOW YOU KNOW ??? lol

5) Are any of the ideas people have written about to you, viable? ( insurance, community private banking, ect..)

6) Are you having any success with getting another avenue possible? Are we ever going to see this ?

7) The posts of IQD in Iraq being ready to be international ( as per Frank 26 & Bruce Big Call) is that really going to translate into anything for us , since we are seeing NO LIQUIDITY in our banks ?

6) I just watch and read some of the OUTLANDISH stuff that goes on these guru calls and discussions and its all about , HOW HIGH THE RATES ARE SHOWING..... ?

WHERE ARE THESE RATES AND WHO CARES ABOUT RATES... IF WE DONT GET THEM WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT IT SHOWS ON THE BACK SCREENS , RIGHT? - What is your opinion on this ?

TONY AND RAYREN HAVE A SAID "BANKER" IN IRAQ ...SAYING THE SCHEDULE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FOR JANUARY 2018 FOR THE RV???? .......... What sense does this make with all the info you have diseminated ? and what is your thought ?

OKAY , THANK YOU FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY ANSWER , i AM SORRY I HAVE SO MANY JUST TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF THE ONGOING CHAOS... AND I AM SURE MANY OF US HERE WOULD BENEFIT FROM YOUR ANSWERS.. THANK YOU KIM AND TANK ... BE SAFE!

TAMMY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Kim, if Only I Could Sit in Front of you" by Tammy - 1.27.18 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: