Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Tank's Code?" by NTJO 1/27/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Tank's Code?" by NTJO 1/27/18   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:34 am

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https://rs0000.freeconferencecall.com/storage/sgetFCC2/IiB3x/Dd7Ay&subscriptionId=9338818

So it seems some of us guys Missed this.

But I hope the link above takes you to the 1/20/18 Tank and Kim Wake up call.

At 24:09, Kim says:

"I also gave a code to Tank here, for a certain amount, a small amount, not nearly as large amount."

Then she started "cutting out" at 24:18.

At 24:26, Tank says "Kim, you're breaking up, hmmm, we may have lost Kim".

At about 26 minutes, after 2.5 minutes of dead air space, Tank comes back on and claims that apparently Kim was cut off.

More stumbling around and Tank "steps up" to finish Kim's story about the other guy that she had given Code to and he didn't follow thru on. She comes back and the Story about the other guy goes on, Never to mention again, as far as I can tell, about TANK's "not nearly as large amount".

So yeah Tank. Let's keep things TRANSPARANT.

Therefore. Please Explain.

Is it coincidence that Kim cut out, right after she mentioned that you had been given a code? Is it convenient coincidence Kim's call dropped and there was 2.5 minutes of dead air? Was that a convenient Distraction so that After you had reconnected, talk of your having being given a code, is now a Non Issue, not worthy of embellishing?

Then, after that call, I can't remember which post to IDC, You say that the YouTube clip had been messed with, added to.

Another Coincidence?

Kim said it. She gave you a code.

Why are you NOT talking about THAT?

Your silence about it created all the questions I pose above.

To me, as hard and loud as you have been "fighting for us all"... it seems to me that being given a code is something you would

Share with us all. Your personal experience of the process would be more validating to us than some stranger who didn't follow directions.

As it stands now, you are not being fully forthcoming.

NTJO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Tank's Code?" by NTJO 1/27/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: