Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 1/26/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 1/26/18   Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:08 pm

January 26, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want everyone to realize what is going on. Note that there is no Iraqi 2018 budget passed as of yet, thus no Iraqi RV as of yet….just saying. I tried to connect the dots on this issue for everyone in one of my recent past Newsletters. Did you read it? Just wanted to bring it to your attention one more time…hint…hint.

More news….

So recently I conducted my second of FB surveys and still many of you (about 20%) believed that the RV is being intentionally held up. So today I want to try to help this 20 percent of the participants in the survey to understand why I believe it is not being held up, only delayed until Iraq is “fully” ready. They are now fully ready.

Listen to the program on link below. Could this be the hold up of the RV?

I don’t normally want to cover this ZIM stuff (or other currencies) because I believe it is just another bit of hysteria like the Bitcoin. All for nothing in the long term.

But today I must include it in our analysis since this notion of a GCR (includes the ZIM) impacts greatly in all the confusion of the “delays” in seeing the Iraqi dinar RV.

I do not know if all of this information (in the link below) is going to hold up Iraq from their Re-instatement but it may hold up many from cashing in their ZIM for sure.

Now I want everyone to understand that I do not think you are an idiot for purchasing the ZIM. I do think that you are an idiot for buying into this hysteria without doing your homework. This is how people lose lots of money without thinking what they are doing.

Also, I want everyone to understand that I do not think you are an idiot for purchasing the ZIM because you are convinced by someone you will make lots of money but because you bought into this hysteria without doing your homework. Now if you bought the ZIM early enough it was very inexpensive and the so the risk of losing substantial money is very low. You thought it through and realized the risk was very minimal for the amount of the investment. So that even if it NEVER produces any change for you that you are still fine with it and not stressed out. Kind of like putting a coin in a slot machine or buying a lotto ticket. So what if you don’t win? The price is so cheap and thus it was a very low risk venture.

But I am concerned (for your sake) that if you are taking your Iraqi dinar and selling it to buy the ZIM. This is the practice of an idiot and very stupid since the Iraqi dinar is the only currency with any sense of reality and certainty (this thus lowers your risk). Since you may have to wait a VERY long time to make any money off the ZIM, if even ever, it is much riskier. This presentation on the link provided to you today tells you why I feel this way.

Either way Iraq will get their RV outside of this so called GCR notion.

Will this ZIM RV impact us and exchanging our dinar?

NO - I do not believe it will! They can not hold back the Iraqi RV. They keep trying with all their excuses as they keep demanding more and more from Iraq. But it is coming down to a standstill now as under their latest SDR they are to be accountable and bound only for these mandates made with the IMF under their MOU.

So they did have some recent delays and they were real. Iraq did not complete all the mandates they agreed to.

The US Treasury has to approve the new rates for the dinar for the banks to use them and this WILL happen.

So when will we be exchanging our dinar?

Parts of the cabal want us NEVER to exchange and will delay and delay hoping to bring down the US crash their economy. As the presentation tells us this was planned to be completed in 2012.

FACT – the general public was never supposed to be involved in the Iraqi RV

FACT - the cabal doesn’t want us to have this money

FACT – Iraq can’t grow their economy to the needed levels w/o the re-instatement of the currency

FACT – without a robust Iraqi economy, the cabal can’t obtain the funding for their projects either such as funding Agenda rollout of global 21/30 mandates. This funding comes to the UN in the form of donations as a member nation of the UN.

Already we heard in this Davos conference this week they want Iraq to sign into this "green" climate crap. Of course its really the funding they wanted so they can use the money to push their agenda21/30 efforts. It cost money to do it. Since the US pulled out their funding now they are going to Iraq for it. There is also the UN funding as a donor nation. How can they pay this is their economy does not succeed. How can the economy succeed with the re-instatement of the dinar?

See how nothing you hear in the news is coincidence if you know what is going on behind the scenes.

Now as for the ZIM RV?

Let's get the FACTS straight right from the start. FACTS don’t lie!

First of all there is NO ZIM RV. Get it?

Any of these older 2008-2009 AA notes are expired already and they told us this in 2016. They are now worthless to Zimbabwe. Get it?

So let’s stop saying the ZIM is going to RV…WRONG!

So, if there is any exchange of ZIM for US dollars in the USA it must come from some special deal or program made with Zimbabwe’s new government. It is not an RV!

Just listen to the current events in Zimbabwe and you tell there is absolutely NO WAY that Zimbabwe is going to RV thus use these older notes as exchanging currency from an RV. Are you an idiot or something to think otherwise?

So this notion of a ZIM RV is all made up as a coverup for what is really going on. But what is going and thus who is organizing it? It is legitimate sources or more from some Nesara or Gesara group of idiots?

So some group (and this link below gives you an idea of who it is) is trying to get the funding out of the hands of the cabal and put this ZIM deal together.

This ZIM has no real value it is just paper play money. So this is a FACT.

So how do they put some value to it?

So someone had an idea to use it since many of us were buying it already. The ZIM would be used as a vehicle to help fund and get the money out of these global funds (now controlled by the cabal). These global funds are to be used for humanitarian projects, thus is why we keep hearing about these projects over and over again.

However, to fund these types of projects, unlike the Iraqi dinar, (who's currency has real value), they need to get the money from somewhere to “artificially” put some value on it. Get it?

So, either they turnover the govt of Zimbabwe and force the resources to be exploited (this could take years and years or even decades to do) or they artificially back these worthless paper notes with I.O.U.s for future wealth. As the wealth is derived they pull out the money and pay the US Treasury.

But how does the US Treasury get the funding to begin with to pay us ZIM holders?

They don’t. It is all electronic money backed with collateral in futures from Zimbabwe’s resources.

Again more confusion over this in the dinar community.

So the confusion in our dinar community stems from no one taking the time to seriously study and research it. Yet they all brag they are so smart and good in their intel. Really?

Instead they just blindly listen to these cabal intel providers that are here to confuse all of you. They are doing a good job at it too. Again, Bruce from the BigCall (Big “bullshit” Call) is one of the worst culprits of this nonsense. He can’t seem to sort out what is really happening. He keeps grouping this Iraqi dinar RV and this ZIM stuff all together.

The confusion stems from a legitimate Iraqi re-instatement of their currency vs this cabal holding back funds for humanity projects (such as cleaning up oil spills, feeding famine countries, etc) from the ZIM. As usual these idiot gurus confuse everyone because they are stupid, ignorant idiots and don't have the brains or even desire to try to figure it all out.

Iraq dinar payouts are NOT pegged for humanitarian projects and never were or will be. Sorry all you gurus out there….

Sure you can use them if you like and if you have enough. In fact I encourage everyone to do so. But you have remember what I going on the overall plan not what you want to do. You can't combine apples and oranges and most of these idiot intel providers keep trying to combine the Iraq dinar in with notion of a GCR. I keep telling everyone to separate them. This is the KEY to fully understanding this whole mess. If you do this it will jump out at you and you can see that the Iraqi RV is coming very soon. They are not going to wait for Zimbabwe or any other country (thus the GCR notion).

So, I know that the holdups are more towards this ZIM exchange and this is why Mnt Goat is trying to discourage people from selling their dinar and then going out an buying ZIM. This ZIM is so shady and I hope this call on the link I provided shows you why I am saying this.

So let’s get this straight once and for all - The ZIM is meant to legally fund very large humanitarian "global" projects. This plot is to use these old ZIM notes as a jumping platform to get the funds out of the hands of the cabal, who seem to keep stealing the funds (from the global funds) before they ever reach their intended proposed projects. This is why they are attempting to put this money in your hands and not the cabal. They want you to control the funding of these projects. This is all theoretical at this point and nothing more than a plot as nothing has been done to push this forward to any extent that it could happen any day.

So now you have some idea as to how the ZIM will be funded, if and when these humanitarian projects EVER occur. If the Iraqi dinar RV is waiting for the ZIM (or even the Iranian Rial) it will be a VERY long wait. Of course I not believe in this notion of a GCR and so just because I talk about it I do not support this notion.

It is not a ZIM RV. The rates you are hearing about are simply rates for this endeavor so as to limit the amount you can receive. Do you notice that the rate drops 6 zeros of you apply it? Too much money in the system can implode the system. How anyone in their right mind can think for one second even that they will not drop any zeros on the ZIM and allow you too exchange a 100 Trillion note for 12 cents a ZDR. Right Bruce? (from the Big (stupid) Call. Are you hearing me?

What should I do if I now hold ZIM?

Just hang on to it and wait. But remember don’t get stressed out if it takes a VERY long time (if ever) to see any benefit from it. Follow the progress being made in Zimbabwe.

What about the Iraqi dinar and why are you so sure it will RV?

Unlike the ZDR (with no real value), the IQD has value and will continue to grow exponentially as the economy grows.

Unlike Zimbabwe (with no real oil supplies per se), Iraq has the world’s 2nd largest oil reserves and they are already pumping and bringing it to market.

Unlike Zimbabwe (with no immediate customers for its resources per se), Iraq has just what the world needs right now and is already plugged into the oil flow of the world’s economies to supply their energy needs.

The cabal does not want us to have this money from the IQD exchange but

they also do not have a choice since they too suffer in their grand plans for Iraq if they continue to hold it back. It is the aftermath of the RV that they want, lots of riches....

They can delay the Iraqi RV but remember when they do they also hurt their own plans too.

This is what this call is all about if you listen to the link below. It will give you an understanding of it all.

It is a long call but I hope everyone listens to it carefully. It is telling us so much. So stop belly aching about waiting for the RV and do something to educate yourself about it then- EDUCATE YOURSELF!

More news….

Just out in the news. (Baghdad: al-Furat News) Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi promised victory in the face of corrupt, while called on the House of Representatives to accelerate the passage of the budget.

So what is the holdup on the budget? We know the corruption is part of it. They also need to “drain the swamp” in Iraq of certain corrupt entities prior to opening and releasing the budget money. Wil the budget be based on a new rate to the dinar? Certainly we do know it is fluctuating and needs to be adjusted upwards since the price of oil has gone up almost 20 cents per barrel since the original draft was submitted to parliament for approval.

More news….

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The Ministry of Health and the Environment, in coordination with the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), LAUNCHED THE PROJECT TO ENTER IRAQ WITHIN THE GREEN CLIMATE FUND, in a move to benefit from the financing of the major industrial countries in projects that serve the environment and climate in the country.

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Technical Affairs Dr. Jassem Abdul Aziz Al-Falahi said during the launching ceremony of the project for "Al-Sabah": "Iraq seeks to benefit from the green climate fund, which is funded annually from the major industrial countries within the umbrella of the Paris Climate Agreement to 100 billion dollars to set up projects to improve the environment In other countries. "

He added that «Iraq formed committees to promote international cases of dealing with the financial crisis experienced by the serious challenges faced by the environment», noting that «one of the most important decisions and environmental conventions that were taken in« the Paris climate »is the impact of Iraq significantly on high temperatures and climate change , And therefore set up global financial funds that Iraq can use to improve the reality of the environment, one «Green Climate Fund»

(Mnt Goat – of course the “green climate fund” is a scam to fund the UN and its concept of moving towards this “one world government” or as they put it the “New World Order”. Either way they put it, the results are the same. The problem I have with this concept is who is determining what the government principles will be based on since the average citizen has very little to say about it. This is all done in total secrecy. We also know that many of these ex-Nazi guys from WWII are heavily seeded in the UN and using it for a jumping platform for creating their own fascist state. You don’t need to look too far to see how the likes of George Soros or the Rockefellers’ work to understand just what direction they are moving the planet. Not Good! )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

STRESSED THE NEED TO IMPLEMENT ARTICLE 140 OF THE IRAQI CONSTITUTION

ERBIL, Kurdistan Region (Kurdistan 24) – The Chancellor of the Kurdistan Region Security Council (KRSC) on Wednesday stressed the need to implement Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution to resolve the issues surrounding the disputed province of Kirkuk.

During a meeting with Australian Ambassador to Iraq Christopher Langman, KRSC Chancellor Masrour Barzani highlighted the importance of resolving the status of Kirkuk and other disputed territories between the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and Iraq.

According to the Article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution, the future of Kirkuk and other disputed areas were to be decided with a local referendum where the people living in these provinces would choose whether they wanted to join the KRG or remain under the Iraqi government.

The KRSC head noted that ignoring this article has led to ongoing political differences between Kurdistan and Iraq, adding it needs to be implemented before Iraqi elections in May.

BALANCING OUT THE MIDDLE EAST

The meeting was held on Wednesday at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, with the participation of Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubeir, UAE Minister of State for Foreign Affairs Anwar Gargash and Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid Bin Ahmed.

Al-Jubeir said that Iran is the darkest view in the Middle East, stressing that Iran is trying to revive an empire destroyed hundreds of years ago.

"There is a loss of confidence with Iran. Iran has the people, culture and history we know. On the other hand, there is the situation since 1979," said Bahraini Foreign Minister Khalid al-Khalifa.

"Iran must change its actions and be part of the international alliance to protect the region."

Gargash said that militancy must be fought and that the countries of the region should be natural states by creating local solutions.

"We must win the war on terrorism and stop funding extremism," the UAE minister of state for foreign affairs said at a symposium run by American journalist Thomas Friedman.

NASIRIYAH TO HAVE DEDICATED ATMS FOR TEACHERS

Dhi Qar / Al-Ghad Press:

Dhi Qar Education Directorate announced on Wednesday the opening of an ATM for teachers and teachers of the province, stressing that this step is the first of its kind in the education of the provinces.

The Director of Education, Riyad Al-Omari told "Al-Ghad Press" that "the Directorate of Education opens on Thursday ATM to pay the salaries of teachers and teachers in the province, in a move considered the first of its kind at the level of Iraq's education."

He pointed out that "ATM WILL CONTRIBUTE TO THE RAPID DISBURSEMENT OF SALARIES OF TEACHERS AND TEACHERS, without waiting for long hours in the queues on the gates of banks," stressing that "the notification of salaries will come after 24 of his arrival to banks."

He explained that "the province now owns 5 ATMs in the Directorate of Education and will apply the experience of payment through ATMs to 750 teachers and teachers in the province."

"All 500 teachers and teachers will have dedicated ATMs," he said, noting that "the center of the city of Nasiriyah will contain 45 ATMs for general public use."

(Mnt Goat – This effort is an attempt to gain trust in the electronic banking. Remember that the salaries are electronically deposited at the banks by the CBI. The teachers do not have to wait at the banks for anything. All they have to do is use their debit card in the marketplace or get minimum cash at the ATMs if they need cash. Folks this is just like in Europe and the USA, only this technology is all new to the Iraqi. This has nothing to do with dispersing the lower category notes for the RV. I know the title is catchy but believe me this is NOTHING NEW only now they talk in the context more of the ATM machines rather then implementing electronic banking. Nasiriyah banks, if you recall, are all electronic already and receiving CBI files. So please no hype or rumors about this article)

ABADI: IRAQ IS ON THE VERGE OF ECONOMIC RENAISSANCE

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday that Iraq is on the verge of economic revival and job creation.

Abadi said in a statement that the Prime Minister met today in Davos with heads of the largest international investment companies and major investors in various fields to mobilize support for Iraq before the Iraq Reconstruction Conference in Kuwait.

The statement added that Abbadi presented Iraq’s future vision for the development of all sectors and investment opportunities after winning the victory over the gangs of the terrorist and the importance of reconstruction and stability of Iraq, indicating that Iraq has become a big success story achieved thanks to the unity of Iraqis, and we are on the process of rising in the Iraqi economy and create opportunities the work.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clyde b.

PostSubject: WWII STATEMENT IN THE UN   Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:47 pm

I THINK MOST,IF NOT ALL OF THE PEOPLE IN WWII ARE DEAD.I DONT BELIEVE THIS STATEMENT IS CORRECT,ALSO,IF THE ZIM IS TOILET PAPER,WHY DO YOU DISCUSS IT,I DO AGREE THAT YOU WOULD BE CRAZY TO EXCHANGE YOUR DINAR FOR ZIM.NOW! LET SEE, IF WE EXCHANGE BY NEXT WEEK OR THE END OF MARCH. I THINK SINCE 2004,THE U.S.TREASURY KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME,IT IS 2018,AND THE IRAQI DINAR HAS NOT CHANGED.HOW CAN THIS BE? IT DONT TAKE 14 YEARS TO RV A CURRENCY,THE SHOULD OF BEEN COMPLETED IN 2012,I HOPE ENOUGH MONEY IS PRINTED.DO YOU THINK WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE 3MILLION THE 1ST YEAR AND THEN THE FOLLOWING YEAR 5 OR THE WHOLE AMOUNT.WHAT ARE THE MEASURES THE UST TAKEN TO GET THIS APPROVAL TO ALL BANKS,IT'S FUNNY,WHY DONT THE MILITARY INSTALLATIONS COLLECT THE DINARS OR UST,IMF WITH BANKING PEOPLE ON LOCATION,MY OPINION.THIS SHOULD HAPPEN NOW,IT SHOULD BE ON FOREX AND IN THE USA BANKS.MY GOODNESS. BE NICEFOR IT TO HAPPEN BEFORE THE SUPERBOWL.I'M ROOTING FOR HOAGIE, CHEESESTEAK  AND MUSTAND PRETZELS TEAM.
Back to top Go down
Angry Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 1/26/18   Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Mtn Goat using Tank and Kim "Possible" omg
Back to top Go down
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 1/26/18   Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:08 pm

What a pile of crap ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 1/26/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: