Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/24/18

Go down

WSOMN Wednesday Drama   1/24/18 Empty WSOMN Wednesday Drama 1/24/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:53 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, first of all I want to give thanks for getting some relief from the coughing and congestion sessions that kept me up so much of the night. My guess it was from standing in front of the doors at work yesterday with the wind blowing in all kinds of pollutants. In the morning I was so sick I called in sick and slept through most of the day. My head is still groggy but I feel much better.

Dear Lord God Almighty, the information today seems promising but still we find ourselves in the waiting game that appears to be getting closer. My next two days are my scheduled days off so it sure would be nice to take care of releasing that 800 number. We still have many in need of funds for medical, financial and family needs. I pray for them each night for complete resolution of member problems, including my own.

Yes, I know folks my problems are not a matter of life or death as they are with many of you, but it’s kind of like a thorn in the bottom of my shoe that I can feel but not find. More irritating I guess compared to folks about to be kicked out their houses or have the car repossessed. We must keep telling ourselves that this too will pass and better times are ahead. Always remember, “Our Destiny Awaits”

adminbill
I am once again asking for help for a fellow member in the currency world that requires financial assistance asap. I am trying to raise as close to $3000 as possible. If you can help before the end of the month please send a PM to me. Any amount is appreciated. To be clear, the funds received will not be used for myself or my family. Funds can be sent Walmart to Walmart. I will then gather the accumulated money and send them to the party in question at my expense using the same mention.

As you know I do not ask for money to run this site but from time to time I do ask you to help someone in need. If you can please do. Thanks very much. The need is real and the timing is essential.

I ask that you please be as generous as possible. The easiest method is PayPal using my cell number or email connected to the account. Thanks everyone. I know its hard sometimes but even $10, $20 or more can add up fast. Again I don't ask for money for this site just to help someone. And please do not send if you know you cannot afford it.

PS.. No one is getting news that means anything so hang in for however longer it takes please.

Caffeindicator
I am in... If we all give a couple of bucks... we can help. Thanks Adminbill

TED1016
I can send 40 bucks but I closed my paypal account Please PM your cell number and I can give you from my debit card.

lostnq8
AB would you please send the email addy you want to use?? for the paypal that is

ANNIE
I sent to bclarkutah@gmail.com.

yarcrafterjim
I sent a PM to Bill asking for details. I can contribute a small amount so hopefully enough small contributions will add up to the $3,000 needed.

Merlyn
I can contribute a small amount... will send AB an email.

CarolinaGirl
Evening all. Sad to hear that someone is this desperate. I have messaged AB to send me exact directions on how to make a donation via paypal.

CarolinaGirl
TED, i think it is so generous of you to make a donation. Given your current circumstances you still give. God Bless you.

TED1016
I just need to find out how to send it now I closed my Paypal account a while back.

If it was anybody else who asked for it I most likely would have passed on it. I respect the man.

calgoldy2
I am assuming we can just send thru PayPal to: bclarkutah@gmail.com without needing to send AdminBill a PM to clarify?

dpchamp
i just got email from AdminBill: thiese are the instructions if you CAN (and please do) contribute to the member in need of assistance:

Send via Walmart2Walmart to Willis H Clark or via PayPal to 801-360-9548 or fourgh@hotmail.com. Thanks everyone.

Astaryia
Blessings......I have desperate friends ....I am not in a position to help as I too am 'hand to mouth' praying for relief for humanity....Blessings to this e that can help and those in need.... *those that can help

Avon Lady
Hello everyone, AdminBill... I'm sry times are so hard, prayers to the one in deep need . I wish I could help but I have so little to live on myself. Im sorry. God Bless

calgoldy2
Avon ....prayers are of benefit too....and you are good @ that....I am on disability...but @ least have housing bec relatives took me in....so I was able to give a little

TED1016
What State is ADMIN Bill in?

I am trying to send money via the Walmart2Walmart but I need to know what state. I think Texas but I am not sure.

calgoldy2
tED i ASSUME YOU SAW THIS PART: Send via Walmart2Walmart to Willis H Clark

TED1016
Process complete reference #92351359 Thanks calgoldy2

I thought he was in Utah but I remember him saying something here a while back about Texas

lostnq8
note there is a $6.50 transfer fee using W2W - think paypal is less expensive

TED1016
I closed my PayPal Account down last month over a charge dispute.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum