Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/24/18

3 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/24/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:01 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk about where we are. Let’s talk about what is going on. Let’s talk about what might be different or might be moving us along.

Here is your Intel for tonight. Let’s break it down as I usually do. Talk a little bit about Iraq and try to clarify a few things that might have been said or be out there on the blogs. Let’s start with Iraq.

Bruce: We keep going back to when is Iraq going to show their rate? When are they going to show publicly the value of their dinar either on their website or some other way? CBI site is probably where people would think it would have to be or just plain out and be on the Forex.
I don’t think the Forex will come out until the public at large, not just us, is ready to begin exchanging. I don’t know if the Forex will come up before that with the rates.

Bruce: What is showing? What is showing on the new Qi cards in Iraq, these are for Iraqi citizens or dual citizens if you happen to be one, there is an in-country Iraqi dinar rate already on that card as of yesterday. We saw it and know what it is. It is over $4 and it is a good rate for in-country Iraq. There is also the Iraqi dinar and the other currencies we have was yesterday on back screens at the bank, not the front teller screens but back screens. All the currencies were live yesterday and showing real rates. Not tiny little rates, but real rates. I think that is a good indicator. Let’s talk about another indicator.

Bruce: There are some new Iraqi bonds that will be offered for sale to the Iraqi citizenry at 8:30 in the morning Baghdad time tomorrow. That is half past midnight tonight EST. What is significant about that? To have a bond that is to be available or open for purchase tomorrow for Iraqi citizens you have to have a rate tied to it. Those same bonds are being traded tonight. We have people doing that. There is a rate tied to those bonds already. That is amazing. That is another good indicator. That would be essentially another in-country rate, and higher than it was yesterday. It is indicating that things are happening there that we are very close. When will the actual rate show? I got my ideas, but I do not know when. I just know we are close having that happen.

Bruce: Could banks in this country already have done exchanges the last few days without a rate on the Iraqi dinar? Could Bank of America done exchanges in 7 or 8 different states that we know of. I am talking about rates 6 to 8 years ago we would have been thrilled at because they exceeded the $3.22 that we all thought would sort of be the reinstatement rate for the dinar. They exceeded that already. This was on Friday and Saturday. Friday was until 1pm and Saturday was for about 2.5 hours. You had to have been a customer of Bank of America and had to have been given an invite or a call to say Hey we are doing these exchanges. All those exchanges just under 2,000 of those were done Friday and Saturday.

Bruce: Could that have been done if Iraq wasn’t ready to go? No I don’t think so. I think the banks moved forward and allowed to create liquidity. Fifth 3rd was also one that did some.

Fifth 3rd was one that did so. You didn’t miss out if you weren’t part of that. You can feel good about the fact we are very close. That happened last Thursday and last Friday. Today is Tuesday.

Bruce:
What else do we know? We know that the Super Petchili Bonds were transacted yesterday in Switzerland over in Zurich. Maybe they were jumping the gun, but they were paying out. Obviously they were allowed to do that. That is another good sign.

People that have humanitarian funding sources have been given the go ahead to begin utilizing their funds and paying out for humanitarian projects I believe starting Thursday. That is moving along. If they can do that, then we should be able to do it too and get started.

Bruce: We don’t know the when, the day or hour exactly, but we have heard bankers talk about this week and we have heard others talk about before the end of the month. I think we are in a good place to get started. We have really very little Intel coming from Redemption Centers which tells me they are on lockdown and are quiet for a reason. When you are use to getting some information and that sort of dries up it usually means they are on lockdown or they are not talking for very specific reasons. I think that is the case.

Bruce: I think the fact we had the government shut down for over 2.5 days over the weekend into Monday that was a positive thing for us I think. I can’t tell you my entire theory about it, but I think it was a good thing for us. I believe what we are going to see as financial benefit as the result of our exchanges with the money that will pour into the economy I believe a lot of people that are not aware will realize that must be as a result of the new tax plan that was passed. That took effect January 1st, but really was withholding taxes will show up in February. I believe the early effects of our exchanges may also show up in February and be attributed to the tax plan or something else similar to that.

Bruce: I think it is interesting we have new highs almost every day in the stock market. We had one I believe today if I remember right. I know yesterday was a new high, maybe today too. Why is that other than people are encouraged and excited about things happening financially? I think these exchanges that have been taken place, the money has to go somewhere. The best place to get a return right now is to get into the market. More buyers than sellers mean that market value goes up. President Trump talked about reaching a 30,000 Dow as early as the end of February into March. We are up to 26,200 in that range. It is possible we can get there. I am not trying to be an advocate of any type of investment. Let’s talk about that for a second.

Bruce: The structure payouts applies to those who that have the Zim for redemption. Those structure payouts can go up to 25 years. If you have a lot of Zim, I think that is over (5) 100 Trillion notes or more, you probably are looking at a 25 year structure payout. If you are lower than that, you could negotiate a lower rate. What I mean by that is a lower term for your structure pay out. You can go less than 25 years. If you are 95, 98 years old at the time of your redemption, you may not want to go 25 years. You may want to go 10 years or 5 years. It is up to you. I plan to go 25. I don’t know why anyone wouldn’t want to go 25 unless they are really old and have some real serious medical issues. By going 25 years, if you get a steady return on that paying you every quarter, once a quarter, you can’t beat that. That is a steady return on that mother lode account.

Bruce: Now let’s look at this. I don’t know what you will get at your rate of interest on that. I know what the range is. I am not at liberty to put that out, because it could change. I don’t want to put something out that could be a variable like that. Even if your return was as low as 2% per year on the huge amount of that mother lode turns into real money every quarter. You will have a hard time spending it and giving it away. Realize that your rate of return on that mother lode does not have to be very high to create major dollars coming to you.

Bruce: Let’s talk about another aspect of the exchange. The exchange of dinar, dong, rupiah, afghani, and even the rial, those other 5 currencies, those could go into an account you can lump them all together if you want and put it out in your structure payout. Those do not have to go into a structure payout. You can have access to the full amount of that portion of your exchange. Let’s say you have dong, dinar, rupiah you go in as part of your appointment, you exchange those and find out the value of those were. In my case I am going to take the value of those currencies and take those and put them into a separate account that is not tied to a structure payout. I will have access to that and that will be money that I could get access to and do things with right away.

Bruce: What I am going to do and I think some of you are going to do something similar, will with either 90 and you are not on any percentage restrictions. Just know that there is no 80/20. I am saying if you decide to take 90%, 95%, or 98%, or whatever percentage of your Zim structure payout and you make that your God fund like I am going to do or you make that your humanitarian fund, you will be able to do that and keep that as a separate account if you wish. Keep that money separately.

Bruce: Your percentage you designate for humanitarian projects if you are going to negotiate a higher than screen rate on your Zim, you will be able to take that amount and designate it for humanitarian projects on your own any percentage you want. I am going to take the whole thing from the Zim and designate it as my God fund. All of it is going to be used for humanitarian projects and ministry. That is how I want to do it. There is no reason to have too much for my so call personal use. I have it already from the other currencies. That is what I am going to do to sort of designate that. You can negotiate your term of your structure payout down from 25 years if you want unless you are a big Zim holder. Then you probably won’t be able to do that just to let you know. The more you have, the more likely you will have a 25 year. I hope that works for everybody. It works for me. I was excited to hear there was a 50 year payout, but that is not going to happen. 25 years is the max payout. That should work for everybody.

Bruce: I think we are at the point right now there is not a whole lot additional Intel we can bring other than the toll free number. I am obviously someone who is going to be contacted about that. We got everything in place to send emails out to those who have registered on our new website: bigcalluniverse.com. You register on that site your email and you will get an auto responder email back telling you that you have been registered. Than when we get that number, we will put that out to you by email. We will also have the 800 number put out on our other website: thebigcall.net. We will have it there too and you can go online and see it and write it down that way. Either way it will be there, one way or another.

Bruce: I can tell you that every indication that we are getting we are right on target. We will get this thing done. It does seem there has been some delays. I am not going to tell you there weren’t. I know we have had some. Yet when we look back and see what has happened, and think Oh that had to happen first. We had to have gold back currency, the gold transferred here to have the gold to back up the currency, etc. The whole thing is a block chain of event and had to have things happened. I am excited about these bonds that are going to be for sale for Iraqi citizens that is just after midnight tonight EST.

Bruce: That is about all I wanted to cover as far as an Intel point of view. I want to thank all for listening, coming in tonight, and being faithful for 7 years. Thank you for that and picking up Sue’s book and for getting started with boomers products. Thank you Sue, Bob, Pastor Steven and the rest of my team. All have a beautiful night. Let’s see what happens for the balance of the week. If we don’t get it before hand of our next call, we will see you next week. Good night everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/24/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:11 pm

So in summary, you have nothing but lies, hype and deceit, but you are going to blah, blah, blah like you have a clue.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/24/18

Post by Thyncingman Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:25 pm

You're alright, Kevin.  When I first developed an interest in the IQD, I read a little "Guru" and wound up thinking, well, maybe the diction and syntax errors in many of the comments can be attributed to a language barrier.  It didn't take to long to realize that most of what the folks wrote would make great fertilizer.

Additionally, however, I learned enough tidbits to find reliable sources that provide me optimism for a decent return, all the while maintaining the understanding that this is a pretty big project.  I hold hope for a decent return, but it may not be here tomorrow.

Thyncingman

Thyncingman

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:34 pm

Not tomorrow, or anytime soon. At this point, not short of divine intervention.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865  Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes   1/24/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum