Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

WSOMN Monday Drama 1/22/18

Go down

WSOMN Monday Drama 1/22/18

Post  Ssmith on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:18 am

JFYI Ther will be no TED1016 prayer session this morning due to heavy work requirements and an early start in the morning.

Every time there is a TNT call the same people in chat say three times a week, 'Best call ever'. Every time phony Tony comes on it's even worse. His Christmas day call and middle January call have bombed yet again, albeit he was told the plan and it was their date all along !!!!!!!! It really seems that no one has Intel. I'm second job hunting from now on, fingers crossed.

Just as long as Dr. Donate gets to engage in his usual pathetic pandering, the call may be worthwhile .... to Mr. Renfrow.

What do you Ray blasters` banking or govt sources say?

RV wise I am worse than useless

Am I the only one who is more confused, baffled and bewildered than ever regarding what is, and what is not, happening with this RV?
We've had gurus come and go. Now we have Kim. But the codes can't be released. Will someone please tell me what is going on?

CANTAP, I am with you on what is happening. I do no know this Kim but I read some of the captured notes. SMH, I will be so grateful when this is over.

GOOD AFTERNOON. POPPING TO SAY HELLO. HAVE WE NOT LEARNED BY NOW THAT BANK STORIES DON'T BRING AN RV? THOSE GIVING YOU DATES AS WE KNOW THEM (INCLUDING ME) HAVE BEEN WRONG, MISINFORMED OR PRACTICING THEIR SKILLS AT WRITING FICTION NOVELS. I DO NOT THINK THESE FOLKS ARE BAD PEOPLE. I DO BELIEVE THEY ARE TRYING TO HELP THE BEST THAT THEY CAN. WITHOUT THEM WHERE WOULD YOU BE?

THE SAME IS TRUE WITH THE RATES. IT IS ALL GUESS WORK. SOME FANCIFUL, SOME HOPEFUL AND SOME EXTREME. BOTTOM LINE KNOW ONE KNOW WHAT IT IS AND NO BANK SCREEN WILL HAVE THE ACTUAL RATES UNTIL THEY ARE LIVE AND YOU CAN EXCHANGE. UNTIL THEN DON'T GET WORKED UP ON SOMETHING THAT ISN'T REAL. WHOEVER IS RUNNING THE SHOW KNOW FAR MORE THAN WE DO. I TRUST THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHENEVER THAT MAY BE...

GA Admin Bill-hope all is well

DOING WELL. BUSY AS WE ALL SHOULD BE TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITIES. PS. SUNNI DAZE IS FINE. SHE AND HER HUSBAND ARE DOING THEIR BEST TO STAY AHEAD.

HENRY...DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP. AS I SAID, WE ALL REMAIN CLUELESS

GOT TO RUN. ENJOY THE DAY AND AWESOME MEMBERS OF WSOMN.

A good portion that Tony had on his call this evening falls in line with information I have been privledged too

GOI is stating they will do away with currency and bond auctions before the end of the first qtr which means Article 8 compliant and internationallt traded but he believes will happen well within the qtrs end of March
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WSOMN Monday Drama 1/22/18

Post  Ethel Biscuit on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:11 pm

Tedious Ted wrote:JFYI Ther will be no TED1016 prayer session this morning due to heavy work requirements and an early start in the morning.

Good Grief! How will God know what's going on without Ted's update? It's quite clear that the Lord God Almighty relies on Ted's input to stay up to speed with what's going on with the "RV" and with the state of dinarians hearts.

Not good.

Big NO-NO

There are two kinds of people in the world...and I don't like them.
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum