Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18

2 posters

Go down

"More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 Empty "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:04 am

IN CASE PEOPLE MISSED THIS RIPOFF REPORT.

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kimberly-ann-goguen-sovereign-trust-sovereign-nation/internet/kimberly-ann-goguen-sovereign-trust-sovereign-nation-sovereign-trust-sovereign-nations-1215063

Submitted: Wed, March 11, 2015
Updated: Wed, March 11, 2015
Reported By: Kimberly Ann Goguen — NYNY New York USA

Kimberly Ann Goguen Sovereign Trust, Sovereign Nation

Phone:
Web: bcd international@gmail.com
Category: Financial Services

Kimberly Ann Goguen Sovereign Trust, Sovereign Nation Sovereign Trust, Sovereign Nation,Sovereign Trust FMCA7778887778889999 Fraud sick person, seeking power and manipulation, to defraud people from their money/assets Tucson, Scottsdale, New York, Michigan, Mass. Internet

Kimberly Ann Goguen, Fraud leader, queen-pin, intentionaly decives individuals, and government officials, by offering them grants, free gifted money from Sovereign Trust Accounts FMCA7778887778889999 none existant!!!

Her accoplice is Terrance Cameron McDonald a self professed Priest, and Lewis E.Taylor a self professed Philantropist with his own website. They have nothing. They are spreading fraudulant, fake computer manufactures documents to defraud people of their money promissing them grants in the billions, free money for their help to help them ''download'' funds that is not theirs form government accounts, which they are not authorized to.

Beware, of Kimberly Ann Goguen a pathologic lier and fraud, she is the leader of the fraudsters group, claiming she is a member of the United Nations, and has her bagde and registration, yet cannot show. She claims to control 80% of the Gold and money wealth of the World, and that she is the sole signatory to i more then 4500 international bank accounts, off-ledger hidden, invisible accounts arround the globe. The fact is she lives in poverty, in hidding and self imposed house arrest.

She is been arround since 2007, and has orchestrated hundreds of scamms where individuals lost hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars falling into her trap. She is associated with December Fifth company out of England, ran by a Pakistani fraudster. She has been an associate of MortgageMax a defunct mortgage firm out of Arizona.All scamms.

She has helped other quazi-legitimate finance agencies defraud investors with promises to get them into large transactions of high yield investments, if they lease BG's[ Bank Guarantees for $300,000. each] where in fact they were all worthless scamms, since she has neither banking nor finance connections anywhere on Earth.

She writes proposals to foreing goverment officials promissing them Free Gold and Currency. When time comes to proove up her funds and position she dissapears.

Reports vent out to US agencies, FBI, and others to be aware of her activities, and associations with rogue, terorrist organizations. She claims her mission is to SAVE THE UNITED STATES FROM ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. She claims to have made offers to finance the entire US budget for the next 10 years. Yet she is unkown ispite of all her alledged power and wealth.

She is a dengerous criminal, sick minded, manic depressive, bipolar, psychotic triving to attain power and influence.

Much Love Victor

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 Empty Re: "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:15 am

"Finality!" by Hestia

Dear IDC,

THIS WILL be my final post here. I just recently started posting with the most sincerest of good intentions to some members to help lift their spirits. I am a devout Christian and it is not my nature, belief or life to become engaged with malicious individuals who clearly can not comprehend what they are reading.

I can truly see why good posters will not want to post here due to the hostility. I allowed myself to be crucified and criticized, just as Christ did when he tried to make you a believer. I know many are scared and frightened.

I spoke up against the Kim/Tank posts because they are not what they are portraying themselves to be. It is not only JMHO but actual fact. I have provided links in the past on Tank and now here for Kim.

I will not fight for you or with you any more, you are all big boys and girls and you do not need my efforts, eyes or EARS to help you to see what may not be a wise choice, to simply stay grounded and focused with eyes wide OPENED.

I am quite content leading my quiet humble life serving my Lord and patiently waiting for HIS PLAN FOR THIS BLESSING FOR ME.

God bless you ALL!

IHS

Hestia

https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/kimberly-ann-goguen-sovereign-trust-sovereign-nation/internet/kimberly-ann-goguen-sovereign-trust-sovereign-nation-sovereign-trust-sovereign-nations-1215063

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS REPORT. LISTEN TO THE TANK/KIM CALL. COMPARE HER AGENDA TO THE ALLEGATIONS IN THE REPORT AGAINST HER.

I truly tried to help my fellow dinarians here in this community. I have been involved in this for over 14 years, I did not just arrive here.

When I googled the Manna Trust that Tank mentions in his post it brought me to a search engine that had this link above.

I followed my Lords direction to warn You and cried foul! I have done my job, it is now up to you.

May the Lord Bless and Keep You ALWAYS!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:16 am

"Response to Kim Coming on the Scene" by Midwestman

With everyone throwing their 2 cents worth in about this Kim person showing up on the scene, I thought I would give mine. I don't know whether this Kim is legit or not. She has been on the scene now for a couple of weeks. So far, because of her, I have not exchanged, have you. I have been on this ride for over 7 years now and have seen a lot of "people in the know" come and go. Started (with me) with Foot Forward and went on from there. Then I got into Tony TNT and was there when DC came on the scene, you remember, Cheney's grandson. Then after coming to my senses and moving on there was Gerry MaCguire and then Mr carpet bagger himself, Yoseph. Then Fisher and QAnon and a few in between. My conclusion is I don't care if Daffy Duck or Jack the Ripper comes on and says they will help us get our RV, until one of these guys actually do something other than cause distractions and stir the pot they are just distractions sent by the NPTB to further confuse and dishearten us. I want to stand by Tank but a lot of what he has told us he will do did not happen. Now Kim has been around a while and we still have not exchanged. It just seems the conspiracy games get deeper and deeper with those 2. Now we are told that all the corruption in the world needs to be eliminated before the NPTB will release this. The games need to stop. Whether the cabal like it or not, Bush signed 13303 and made it legal for us to buy this devalued foreign currency. He knew what he was doing. He knew we would exchange after it revalued and we would make a few bucks. So deal with it. This whole process has been bastardized by the elders on down to the cabal in an attempt to keep us from what is rightfully ours. Can you imagine the back lash if the govt or any entity for that matter, tried to keep legitimately attained profit from some big wall street trader? I truly don't think it would happen.

All I am trying to say is the bull shit needs to stop. All of these conspiracy theories need to stop. All of these distractions leading to the conspiracy theories brought on by all of the bull shit needs to stop. We have work to do. We need this to be done for our families and our communities. We have heard every excuse in the book. You will not break our spirits. Yes we get depressed at times and rant but what would you reasonably expect? I beg who ever has the finger on the button, let this go as we are a forgiving bunch, but if you don't and you continue to lie and cheat us just remember, we may be forgiving but we also don't forget! Do the right thing, your children are watching!

Midwestman

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:17 am

I love it when they turn on each other ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 2805820865   "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 2805820865   "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 2805820865   "More on Kim" by Victor 1/22/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum