Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL
HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"A Lie Detector's Guide to the RV" by Fireswan 1/22/18

Go down 

PostSubject: "A Lie Detector's Guide to the RV" by Fireswan 1/22/18   Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:03 am

I read the summary of Kim’s account. Obviously she does not work in a data center that runs financial computing infrastructure.

How do I know? Just ask anyone how financial accounts are managed electronically. I used to work for Sun Microsystems which later became Oracle. I now work for a company that assists 80% of the Fortune 500 companies with preparing their financial statements for filing with the SEC. I document SOX auditing processes. And I can tell you with abundant links to financial computing documentation (some of which I wrote or was involved in writing) that there is not one trust in the entire known universe that is manages money, accounts and transactions in the way Kim describes. Her methodology wouldn’t even work for hackers.

She claims that she receives codes from a special server at the U.N. to unlock accounts and transfer funds. Wires don’t work that way. She says these accounts are managed by the Federal Reserve, so that means that they must go through the clearing house which those who attempted to access their TDA accounts understand all-too-well.

The “problem” with our exchanges is that we are essentially experiencing “economic sanctions” by our own non-compliance with the rules set up for accessing the CIPS system.

To make this easy to understand. Most have had a computer that runs an operating system (Windows perhaps) and when they get new computer with another operating system (Apple Mac), they cannot send a file from the Windows system to the Mac without converting it. Now imagine that in financial systems using block chain must be able to verify the origin of funds (file of account information and gold backing information) that are “signed” BEFORE running the conversion algorithms. Funds that do not have validated gold certificates are rejected and not converted.

So this woman (if she’s indeed legitimate but doesn’t understand the computer systems and software that she claims to be using) needs to get gold certificates electronically “signed” as legitimate in order for CIPS to recognize. I know first-hand that a SWIFT/CIPS merge was done awhile ago with SWIFT accounts receiving gold-backed certificates against real gold somewhere in the world associated with existing valid accounts. No gold certs, no account conversion. USD is not convertible to gold certs. The Republic MUST introduce new money to participate in this system that is backed by gold.

Because I know for a fact that the quantum computing CIPS system is in place, then the problem isn’t getting gold from historic trusts to issue certs. The problem is getting ourselves out of self-imposed “economic sanctions” enacted by not being recognized by CIPS (yet). As soon as we comply with their political requirements to be invited to use the system, we will be able to exchange.

I’d say if you want to do something to speed things up, help in anyway you can with the swamp cleaning. The problems are not that the financial systems aren’t working for us (code gymnastics). Using the Windows/Mac analogy, you could rewrite your Windows file million times, but until the Mac conversion software accepts it as a valid file, it is worthless on the Mac. That’s where we are.

This woman is a fraud.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "A Lie Detector's Guide to the RV" by Fireswan 1/22/18   Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:20 am

Having read your scree, I know for a fact that you are as big a liar as Kim ... but still I enjoy when you ass clowns turn on each other ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "A Lie Detector's Guide to the RV" by Fireswan 1/22/18   Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:03 am

interesting reading, don't believe it but it is interesting reading
Back to top Go down
View user profile
"A Lie Detector's Guide to the RV" by Fireswan 1/22/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jump to: