Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB 1/20/18

Go down

"Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 Empty "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB 1/20/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:32 am

Kim, I went to the movie this afternoon and when I got back all Hell had broken loose. I've been on this DC site for four years. We've seen a lot of people come and go. We've been through a great many Intel folks or should I say "Wannabes". We've been patient some days and not others. We are out of our "Comfort Zone" that's for sure.

We've taken potshots at each other but at the end of the day, we are family here on DC. No matter what, when push comes to shove, we have each other's backs. We have all been call to this place in time and by gosh we're going to see it through no matter what people like you call us.

So Kim "Darlin", I thought my Ex was a master verbal abuser but I think the trophy goes to you. You are one angry, blaming woman. What gives you the right to judge any of us. You don't even know us. If you chose this "hot shit" job you're trying to do, why haven't you made it work? Why point your bony figure at us. We didn't pick that job, you did. You know something, you and Tank have a lot of the same angry talking points. Hum! Interesting!

So Kim, woman to woman, just you and me, may I will make a suggestion to you From The Bottom Of My Heart. I think beyond a shadow of a doubt if you "Got Laid" you'd be a lot nicer person.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 Empty Re: "Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB 1/20/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:01 am

"Kim Controversy" by blueray

Getting a little touchy, "Kim," aren't you ? Perhaps rightly so. Then again, posting on this site while claiming you have ''the codes'' doesn't make sense to many of us, as in not credible.

By the way, many of us HAVE done our research. ' Googling it ' is no more a certain path to truth than listening to you. Since you claim to be on the "inside" maybe you've forgotten what it's like to be an ordinary person looking for truth. Most of what many call "intel" is merely hearsay. Get that, HEARSAY ! The most coveted commodities in the reset / GCR world is evidence & proof. Keep in mind that 2 '' intel providers'' are telling us that the Earth is really flat.

Maybe the documents you posted are real, maybe not. Maybe you really do have "the codes." maybe not. There is simply no way to determine the fact of the matter from where most of us sit. Getting angry at us is pointless, we've been threatened countless times already. Very few of us will give a shit anyway, just like you. Railing at the "doubters" will only get you the kind of attention you don't want. Until most of us are at the bank, don't expect any gratitude. Ain't happenin.' You believe us to be lazy & indifferent anyway, right ? We've already been thoroughly insulted by professionals, bullshitted by the best of them. You don't last long here with thin skin. You won't either.

Most of us are at the stage where when the boy cries wolf now, he will be shot. Been there, done that too many times already.

Meanwhile, while we wait for SOMEBODY to push the damn button, the ''bad guys'' are busy building Rothschild fiat currency #2, Bitcoin. I'm sure your ''research'' confirms that. If the crypto-currencies get a foothold, it's likely that any genuine reset or gold backing will be defeated or rendered irrelevant.

I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt - for now. Pretty big of me for a ''lazy person,'' eh ? Meanwhile, suck it up sweety. Big girl panties. Quit b****ing or just quit. From our perspective, you will be quickly replaced by another of questionable integrity soon enough.

blueray

"Kim, We Respect your Role, Please Respect ours" by Dancing Dolphin

Kim, dear Sister, I feel your anger and exhaustion. I'm sure you know that you chose the life you are living, just as we chose ours. We're standing on the diving board, jumping up and down waiting to DIVE IN to finally get our chance to ACCOMPLISH OUR MISSIONS!

We've been holding the Light, clearing out the muck of millions of years of dark thought-forms and shining our love and light out far and wide. (Personally, I've been doing this for 30 years, since I awakened.) We've been joining with our Starry families, the Company of Heaven (Angels, Ascended Masters, etc.), Gaia and Lightworkers around the globe to bring Love and healing energies to our Gaia to support our incredible Ascension; to help everyone raise their vibrations so we can move into 5D. We are grateful to our entire family for all the work they/we have done for thousands of years to get where we are today.

We've got our Humanitarian Project business plans done and we just need the funds to hire workers. WE ALL HAVE OUR ROLES TO PLAY. We respect your role, please respect ours.

Love & Light,
Dancing Dolphin
Diana Brower

New Earth Projects Network
https://newearthprojectsnetwork.org/

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Dear Kim Possible" by BonniB   1/20/18 Empty u don't speak for all of us bonnie

Post by guesttt Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:51 pm

bonnie, why must u say getting 'laid' is the answer for any woman to be nicer? it is ungodly and degrading to say stupid things like that. some of us are in this world but not 'of' it. maybe kim,, which is also a mans name by the way, should get on their knees instead. later... much

guesttt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum