Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Kim Possible Cliff Notes, Oh Crap..." by Neo 1/21/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Kim Possible Cliff Notes, Oh Crap..." by Neo 1/21/18   Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:26 am

We are all looking for Truth with this RV.

I think Kim "Possible" is an honest person.

My notes and understanding from Saturday's call.

https://www.freeconferencecall.com/wall/recorded_audio?audioRecordingUrl=https://rs0000.freeconferencecall.com/storage/sgetFCC2/IiB3x/Dd7Ay&subscriptionId=9338818

May be off a bit, but I tried my best to understand....

The Money that runs the world is in a Trust, It's unlimited money and way above World Government Money.

The Control of the Trust is as follows:

3 Main dudes at the Top, 1 is a Key Holder that makes all the final Calls on who gets Money from the Trust.

Then a bunch of people below the 3 dudes.

Then the 13 Bloodlines and Banking Families, Illuminati, Cabal.

Together all these rulers were called The Order.

World Governments are below all of these people..... And have taken orders from The Order over the centuries.

In The Order, 600 Trustees could get money from the Trust.

It took 2 Trustees plus the Key Holder to get Money from the trust that they could spend.

Special Codes from an advanced computer system were used to control the release of the money.

No Code = No Money to spend...

Kim's group are employees that got codes from the advanced computer system for the 600 Trustees.

They got money from the Trust and passed it on through the banks to the Trustees..

Kim and the employees didn't know all the Dirt due to compartmentalization. Just like Governments do, so no one really knows what is going on except those at the top.

Over the years Kim was promoted to the one person who could get the codes from the advanced computer system.

The system has advanced technology that can tell if she is lying or under duress. In those situations the computer won't give codes.

She compared it to new lie detectors that can read your brain waves.

This prevents someone from threatening or torturing her into releasing codes...

The Main Key Holder denied access to the Trust from the 600 Trustees.

This happened a few years ago for many reasons.

In August of 2016 the Key Holder and another of the main 3 Died.

The third of the 3 is now incapacitated. Probably too sick and old to do his job.

So who is left to control the most lucrative Trust on planet Earth????

By control I mean the one person who can get access codes to disperse the Money and be the one Trustee.

Kim "Possible"

She is now the Sexiest Woman on the Planet and our new Best Friend....

All the money to hydrate governments and our RV come out of that Trust.

She is smart and knows what she is talking about.

I get a good vibe from her and believe she is being truthful.

Kim read the Trust rules on how the Money was to be controlled.

She found out all the bad crap that The Order has been using this money for.

She and her group have taken it upon themselves to help the good guys get the money in the proper hands to benefit humanity.

This pisses off The Order...

So why don't they just kill her??

She said there is a special electronic file with all the dirt that has gone on with The Order, and this file will be released to all the world upon her death.

They also need her to get the codes.

The Cabal control governments and the banking system with Money, fear, and greed...

They have used money from the Trust to control and buy off governments.

The UST gets money from the Cabal, Fed Reserve to run the USA. This is the normal operation of business.

The Banks and The UST can see the accounts with all the Zeros.

Remember Yosef saying he has seen the accounts with all the Zeros...??

These accounts are Mirrored Accounts. Which means they can see the Money but can't withdraw it to spend.

They need Kim's codes to get the money to spend it.

So The Cabal keeps saying the codes are coming for the release of the Money in the next day or two.

The Govt. and Banks pass that information down as legit Intel.

This is why Dinarland has been jerked around for the last decade.

It is a lie because they don't have the codes to release the money anymore.

The Cabal does not want that Trust Money going to help humanity or the USA.

They want to destroy the US economy and buy it back for pennies on the dollar.

It is all about control and power.

But we have been told the Cabal are Dead...

That the new computer system prevents this....

That Off World Galactic Aliens are in control to prevent the Cabal from interfering..

That there are no more bad guys and all is wonderful....

Not so much.... according to Kim

Why won't Kim release the Money Now...????

The Cabal control all the banks and the leaders of the banks.

They threaten those leaders, extort them, bribe them.... to not allow the Trust money to be used.

They make the same threats to government leaders.

They threaten chemical attacks on Nations...

They kill and maim and everything else to keep up the fear and control.

On and On....

They will steal the money from our accounts after the exchange using old rules not enforced anymore.

If we go to a bank now with real codes the bankers will not allow the transaction...

They are basically using mob tactics to keep control.

Kim said we don't have enough World government cooperation to overcome the Cabal influence at this time..

The Cabal don't control the Trust Money but they control the People in the Banks..

So Kim won't release codes to exchange our currency until the environment is safe...

Kim said the release of the Gold standard and the RV is real, but it requires the Trust Money to make it happen.

Kim confirmed advanced technologies exist..

The Cabal told Kim she would NEVER be allowed to use the Trust money in the US... Ever...

Kim said any post that says the RV will be in a couple Days is False....

She talked with Jared Rand for 4 hours and came up with a plan to get it going using Whites Hats, Military, and good guys...

I got the impression it won't be anytime soon.....

Shit, I know... This sucks big time...

So that is what I got out of Kim's Call....

I hope Jared Rand has some better info to lift our spirits...

I will take bad news that is the Truth over a good news lie....

PS Hey Kim, where did the money come from for the early exchanges???

neo

Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Kim Possible Cliff Notes, Oh Crap..." by Neo 1/21/18   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 pm

You did a great job summarizing the info on the call. I admit being very turned off by her written responses. However, she apologized on the call, for being so short tempered in her written responses...maybe, just an initial bad impression?

I listened with an open mind to the call recording. Her information is just crazy enough to be true. It does answer the question as to why we have had so many fake punts.

One thing she referenced that wasn’t in the attached summary, was that China dropped the Elders two weeks ago, basically because of nonperformance. They realized they don’t have access to codes or money. She said that China has plenty of money themselves, so they really don’t need access to the Trust. However, the USA is broke and needs access.

I found it very interesting that early in the call they stated the evening prior, she, Tank and Jared Rand were on a 4-hour private call, and think they have a solution. One solution is global, where the other solution is via per country.

Unfortunately, if what Kim states is true, really one of two things have to ultimately happen. Either all top banking personnel have to be replaced because of their loyalty to the Order, or all the major players in the Order have to be arrested....or could be both have to happen to allow access to accounts. I guess I thought both had been cleaned out by now, but according to her they are still the road blocks. If she transferred funds into your bank account with her codes, the bankers wouldn’t allow you access to your account.

All this information also makes sense as to why ZAP keeps getting stalled. Bankers just won’t allow it.

I will be anxious to hear what Jared Rand has to say about it all.

All disheartening if true. I’m suspending my own analysis until I hear more.

However, if we do have the energy wave (The Event) come through in the next few days, this will resolve itself, since people with low frequency won’t be able to keep functioning.

Namaste,

Pat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Kim Possible Cliff Notes, Oh Crap..." by Neo 1/21/18   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:40 pm

I'm a relative newcomer to this wonderful website....like 18 months or so. During that time, I've seen some people take center stage and then disappear for the most part. I'm referring to Yosef, Tank, Jared Rand, Kim, and some minor players like One Who Knows. All of life has a pattern from a human cell to a snowflake and so on. There's a clear pattern here with these people or personna although Jared Rand and Kim has stayed somewhat in the background. Interesting. These personna show up, they dominate the dialogue here for awhile, they tell some really tall tales, try to grab some bucks, then backpedal like crazy and then disappear. Jared Rand and Kim as sort of indirect gurus have not yet completed the pattern so it will be interesting to see what path these two take although it sounds like KIm is already backpedaling.

I'm not a guru but I've been around the block a couple of times and can usually pick out those to believe and those not to believe. In fairness, it is harder in this venue because the whole rv thing is so fantastical that when seeming whackadoos show up, sputtering news that's no more fantastical, it is harder to differentiate nonsense from reality. But as long as we have patterns to observe, it should make our jobs easier.

Here's my take. These people mentioned above are personna whose existence can't be verifed nor their info. So it's all a great leap of faith. We do have indications that some of these people may have a financial objective and by that I mean, making what's yours, theirs. This does not seem like the behavior of "individuals" we should trust or follow.

We have proof that any country can rv. Many have over the years, and we have strong indicators that Iraq will do so shortly. By indicators, I don't mean anonymous people perhaps trying to grab some limelight by telling tall tales, I mean moves by the IMF, WB, GOI, CBI, and the US. These things take the foo foo out of the prediction of the upcoming rv. The only question now is when, not if.

My suggestion is this. Accept or ponder that which can be confirmed in some way, and if things sound way too crazy, maybe they are. My other suggestion is to accept the information from the 2 gurus whose names and geographic locations we know and whom we can contact any time we want. Frank Villa, or Frank26 whose phone number is posted on his website is one. This guy exists and has been in this investment for 12 years. He's a character, for sure, but his heart is in the right place and he has cultivated actual real contacts, living and doing business in Iraq. He doesn't want your money, and yes he has advertisers on his conference calls because his livestreaming is costing him over $250. a month and honestly if you don't want to watch the commercial part of his calls, tune in an hour later. He doesn't give rates, nor crazy stories about why it hasn't happened yet. He doesn't know nor does anyone else. If you're tired of the crazy stories, check this guy out. I've discovered him only recently and find his desire to serve his community refreshing. He's a bit melodramatic at times, but that's his thing. He has a conference call Monday and Wednesday at 7pm. Rayren98 or Ray Renfrew lives in NC and is an actual person who can be contacted if desired. Like Frank, he doesn't give rates normally although since his brother is back, some rates have been showing up. Ray doesn't give dates. These two guys are legitimate, and Ray who does have a premium group, shares info freely with group members and non-group members. He also has a website and forum available to everyone. He has a call M-W-F at 1pm.

This post was not intended as a commercial for Frank nor Ray, but sharing alternatives to the fantasyland stuff that abounds these days seems a logical conclusion to this post. Regardless, the rv is close so I'm sure we'll be busy figuring out where to use our bucks shortly.

God bless you all!

Jo Ana
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Kim Possible Cliff Notes, Oh Crap..." by Neo 1/21/18   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:51 pm

I read these and wonder how people can be that stupid and still breathe? Do they really buy that crap or are they co conspirators in the RV fraud? Inquiring minds want to know .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Kim Possible Cliff Notes, Oh Crap..." by Neo 1/21/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: