Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Kim Possible? More Like Kim Impossible" 1/19/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Kim Possible? More Like Kim Impossible" 1/19/18   Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:57 pm

"Kim Possible? More Like Kim Impossible"

All I have to say is Tank would be wise to cut off contact with this Kim, he is being manipulated. However she got her hands on those codes , she will never have access, that is humanities money, not hers, not the Illuminati's , who have been trying desperately to get their grubby hands on the accounts for years. Tank is walking on thin ice.

Anonymous

Apparently this person can not READ, SHE IS giving codes to individuals, and has never claimed to be anything BUT human. As a member of humanity, just like all the rest of you, doesn't ALL humanity get to partake in these funds? Isn't Kim a human? Oh right Mr. Anonymous, now you sound like THEM.. Only members of humanity who bought currencies? Only members of humanity that you choose? Only White, Black, Yellow people get access? What is it? If you are not "Chinese" and "Old" you don't get Codes? If you are not a "Bank Manager/Treasury Dept" you do not get Codes? What IS the "qualifying factor" Mr. Anonymous? Just because a member of humanity has codes and is distributing them through out the world that doesn't make a person a "member", "Illuminati" or "cabal". This person is doing their job, distributing codes to humanity. "She will never have access" you say, well dear, it appears she DOES have access, and as a member of humanity she should. The difference is, she gave TANK codes which have been verified, as of yesterday's posts, she also gave them to someone else too. Distributing Codes to Humanity, sounds like a tough job, withholding codes from the cabal, sounds like a tough job, getting through to humanity so they rise up and become the NPTB now that seems like "The Impossible" after reading your post.

When something goes down, something WILL come up. That is Natural Law, that is GOD's/CREATOR Law. As the "cabal" goes down YOU NEED TO COME UP. Stop playing the "blame game", stop sitting in your comfortable (or uncomfortable) chair and reading blogs ladies and gentleman, and especially YOU Mr. Anonymous. If I hear "They held us down, They have stopped the GCR" I'll puke. WHY? Because YOU need to understand THEIR IS NO SAVIOR. YOU ARE THE SAVIOR. YOU ARE THE NPTB. Embrace it in all it's glory. Accept it as it is a great responsibility, there is no one to blame but you.

Your "benevolent elders"??? They HAD codes for generations for over 1,000 until 2007. Shame on them, what did they do? Is humanity better for it? Is our planet cleaner? Do we no longer have Chem Trails? Are they Cabal or are they fighting the cabal? That is for you to decide.

Are you ready to take on responsibility for your own actions? Are you READY to go into the Cabal controlled bank and fight on the front lines? Do you want your own CODES? Think about it, getting out of your comfy chair and fighting on the front lines instead of playing the blame game on a blog from the comfort of your own home. THEY are COUNTING ON YOU SAYING NO!!! THEY say humanity is lazy, they like pleasant lies, they will never move. THEY said "we know you believe in humanity, but they are useless eaters". I however don't believe them, and I have been around the world fighting to prove THEY ARE WRONG.

Help Me Prove Them Wrong. Show them They are Wrong. Mr. Anonymous? You want this "job" of distribution? You can have it, but think about it, everyday until you are done you will be hunted down like fox in hunting season by the likes of some very powerful people. After you have been poisoned and shot at call me. After you spend your days with infrared surveillance with 3 satellites over your head and every time you go to the bathroom it's documented, call me. I am "free" (as long as I don't leave this 1 square mile area). Let me know when you are ready to take this job, because I don't want it. I'll go back to being just a "member of humanity", you can give me my code and I will go about doing a project of my own. PLEASE! TAKE IT!

I want ALL of you to take my job, get your code draw your funds AND LET ME RETIRE. This won't work unless ALL OF YOU TAKE MY JOB. Think about it. I too am HUMAN, I too WANT FREEDOM. Hurry up, "Mr. Anonymous" I am tired.

-Kim "Possible"

Kim Possible, thank you for this post.

It’s amazing to see there are still so many who can’t break free from the chains of fear.

It’s amazing to think that there are those that believe it’s absolutely possible for over 200 countries to unify in agreement in a never before Global Currency Reset, along with the defeat of evil and corruption in every level of world government, yet it’s impossible to believe that Kim has codes.

To those of you who are picking and choosing what’s possible and impossible- how small is your God?? How big is your God??

For the most part, thoughout history, The Source of All Life has not appeared to Kings and nobility, but children and peasants.

It makes perfect sense that the final codes reside in an average human being named Kim. For who could possibly represent Humanity better? The Asian Elders who’ve held the codes for millennium?? The banks? The UST and Steve Mnuchin?? Congress??

I’m calling on all true patriots to assist her now in her mission. The USMC, Mattis, Dunford, the patriots in the all 3 letter agencies, the local mailman, Kanye West, and of course Betty White.

But as Tank has said, if she’s wrong then guess what- we all exchange sooner. But the delay tactics are becoming ever more apparent. The only possible “benevolent” delay may be found in last nights Q postings. We may still be waiting on some major revaluations to drop publicly.

Kim Possible, there are so many of us ready to take the reins. And finally let you know true freedom, peace and joy.

Soon....

Cinemo Galactic

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Kim Possible? More Like Kim Impossible" 1/19/18   Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:59 pm

I suspect Kim is an invention of Tank, or one of his fellow felons.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Kim Possible? More Like Kim Impossible" 1/19/18   Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:21 am

Yep, I agree. The "believe, don't believe, I don't care" is very reminiscent of Yosef.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)

Walt Whitman
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

"Kim Possible? More Like Kim Impossible" 1/19/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: