Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Steffen Rose/TANK " "Cash and Codes Challenge" 1/19/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Steffen Rose/TANK " "Cash and Codes Challenge" 1/19/18   Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:26 am

CODE GUYS

I just heard there was liquidity released early this morning after 1 AM.

There’s never any explanation as to where this liquidity is coming from or where it is currently. It’s just released, we all believe it and we wait for a sign.

Our guy who we gave the codes to from the Master account at Wells Fargo was also told that he should be liquid this afternoon from one of his other funding sources so he waited to initiate the codes he was given.

It’s 12:25 PM and as of now he still doesn’t have funding.

Meanwhile he’s holding codes to an account that will definitely put spendable money into his account.

Wells Fargo is on notice recognizing that if they block any of our accounts they will be liable for triple damages.

This morning a strange article was posted mimicking very similar language directed towards Kim pervasively by the Rothschilds that she would never bring money into this country.

In addition, someone else shared that the one with the codes was a man and Kim is a fraud. I thought her response was worth quoting:

"..to the people who say the code holder is a man-great! This man needs to show himself. We’ll both present newly issued codes on the spot and see which one releases some cash-BRING IT ON. RIP THE BANDAID OFF. LET’S DO THIS"

We’re trying to stop a Government shutdown and all it takes is liquidity in the system. The Pentagon said they could see money in their accounts but they can’t touch it. Jared Rand said they knew about this issue already and were working on it.

Rand Corp. has terminals that can access these mysterious accounts if the codes are provided.

I can get any codes you want from Kim. She just won’t give them to the old banking regime.

I’m looking for someone to step TO-FRIGGIN-DAY and get liquidity in the system for the people.

They did it to us again, and you know what most of you are doing about it right now-nothing.

Tell the "Code Guy" to call me so we can do a public code standoff with Kim. I’m going to bring her on a call somewhere today so you can challenge her yourselves.

Keep your eyes out for the time and number and please bring your banker and the guy with the codes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Steffen Rose/TANK " "Cash and Codes Challenge" 1/19/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: