Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rose/TANK " "Cash and Codes Challenge" 1/19/18

Go down

Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 Empty Steffen Rose/TANK " "Cash and Codes Challenge" 1/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:26 am

Steffen Rose/TANK   " "Cash and Codes Challenge"   1/19/18 10103712

CODE GUYS

I just heard there was liquidity released early this morning after 1 AM.

There’s never any explanation as to where this liquidity is coming from or where it is currently. It’s just released, we all believe it and we wait for a sign.

Our guy who we gave the codes to from the Master account at Wells Fargo was also told that he should be liquid this afternoon from one of his other funding sources so he waited to initiate the codes he was given.

It’s 12:25 PM and as of now he still doesn’t have funding.

Meanwhile he’s holding codes to an account that will definitely put spendable money into his account.

Wells Fargo is on notice recognizing that if they block any of our accounts they will be liable for triple damages.

This morning a strange article was posted mimicking very similar language directed towards Kim pervasively by the Rothschilds that she would never bring money into this country.

In addition, someone else shared that the one with the codes was a man and Kim is a fraud. I thought her response was worth quoting:

"..to the people who say the code holder is a man-great! This man needs to show himself. We’ll both present newly issued codes on the spot and see which one releases some cash-BRING IT ON. RIP THE BANDAID OFF. LET’S DO THIS"

We’re trying to stop a Government shutdown and all it takes is liquidity in the system. The Pentagon said they could see money in their accounts but they can’t touch it. Jared Rand said they knew about this issue already and were working on it.

Rand Corp. has terminals that can access these mysterious accounts if the codes are provided.

I can get any codes you want from Kim. She just won’t give them to the old banking regime.

I’m looking for someone to step TO-FRIGGIN-DAY and get liquidity in the system for the people.

They did it to us again, and you know what most of you are doing about it right now-nothing.

Tell the "Code Guy" to call me so we can do a public code standoff with Kim. I’m going to bring her on a call somewhere today so you can challenge her yourselves.

Keep your eyes out for the time and number and please bring your banker and the guy with the codes

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum