Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

~New Guru Alert~ "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/19/18

3 posters

Go down

~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 Empty ~New Guru Alert~ "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:23 am

Through many layers of parchment the codes WERE delivered to these "Families of Elders"

Not anymore! These Codes in here are old, they no longer apply. From who may you ask? Discern for yourself, look at the pictures. You will see the TRUTH through the lies.

-Kim "Possible"

DC_250_1132.pdf

DC_250_1133.pdf

DC_250_1134.pdf

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 Empty Re: ~New Guru Alert~ "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/19/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:15 am

Re: "Old Code Delivery System" by One Who Knows Less

I'm not sure who this new person Kim is, but there is only one person who is in charge of entering the codes for the US dollar refunding process which then puts the dollar immediately as gold backed. That man is Michael Cottrell. If you were on Dizzy’s calls, he spoke to Mike every day and Mike informed him, that all he was waiting for was the Chinese elders to arrive in Washington to enter the codes at the US Treasury. This fact was also confirmed by the attorney that worked on the CMKX lawsuit. Al Hodges. That is a fact!

One Who Knows Less

"Response to One Who Knows Less" - Kim Possible

According to your Post, Mr. Cottrell is waiting for the "Chinese Elders" to PRODUCE a code to someone somewhere.

He himself does not have any codes. I DO, and I DO NOT have to wait for any "Elder" (Chinese or Otherwise) to issue one.

So you answered your own question, the man claiming to be the "code holder" is waiting also for another who waits for another to GET CODES.

-Kim "Possible"

"Re: Kim Possible Code Girl" by Brigantine

Kim Possible. That's a kids cartoon, right? Enough said.

"Response to One Who Knows Less"

The difference is, we know who Mike Cottrell is. We know who Al Hodges is. We know that Mike Cottrell and Al Hodges have been working on this for more than 10 years. We know that Hodges and Cottrell are in regular communication with the White Hats.

We know what Hodges and Cottrell's roles are in this journey.

We know what the conditions are for Cottrell to get the release to go forward. They have not mentioned you, as yet.

~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 Cleardot
Until and unless Al Hodges and/or Mike Cottrell say publicly that you are for real, you're just another smoke spewing interloper wannabe.

And since Tank is buying into your smokescreen, he has made himself irrelevant, as well.

Thank you very much for playing.

Brigantine.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 Empty Re: ~New Guru Alert~ "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update 1/19/18

Post by Angry Bulldog Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:38 am

Ms. Kim,

Here is the 500Q question. Should you be who you claim to be and be in charge of what you claim to be in charge of, please explain why you would pick Tank ?

When you explain that, maybe some credibility might come to light !

Many are looking forward to your response.

Angry Bulldog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:32 am

Maybe "Kim" is our old friend Richard Lee McKim staging a comeback?

question

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:34 pm

Kim is either a new pooroo, an alias, or a total fabrication. Does not matter in the end, since everything put out in her name is a lie.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 2805820865  ~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 2805820865  ~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 2805820865  ~New Guru Alert~    "Old Code Delivery System" - Kim Possible Intel Update  1/19/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum