Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Steffen Rose/TANK “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim” 1/18/18

3 posters

Go down

Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 Empty Steffen Rose/TANK “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim” 1/18/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:41 pm

The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim

by Tank

January 18, 2019

I spoke to Kim this morning for a couple of hours and she educated me on a vast network of deceptive power struggles, advanced technologies, and shadow government banking systems. But there was one thing she shared with me that really stood out. Four years ago one of the Rothschilds told her that they would never let her bring money into the United States. Their agenda was to drain out all of the liquidity, the value of our country, and then buy it for pennies on the dollar.

The question you might have is how is such a thing possible? They stole the money from the banks in some cases and set up mirror accounts that make it look like there is money there when in fact there is nothing. Then they’d torture people like Ted Turner from CNN by promising him they’d give him access to his account but never actually do it. Sound familiar?

She mentioned something in the intelligence community known as the “tomorrow game.” I’m certain this part of the Psychological Operations designed to ensure that everything the people believe is a lie. When everything is a lie, there’s really no foundation to build from. As far as I can tell, the way the game works is that you set reasonable deadlines that are so close that one would be foolish not to wait before taking action. As the deadline approaches, you let people have a little more information so they feel like things are in process. As they wait patiently, believing the source that told them they were telling the truth, a problem usually occurs. A glitch in the computer system, an attack from the enemy, or a Muslim Holiday that everyone had forgotten about.

Then there’s a deafening silence as everyone thought they had reached their goal and they’re not sure what to do now that nothing has happened. Eventually the game starts back up and hope is restored. Everyone believes it was a normal course of events that forest fires were started with lasers from space, or the Galactics have now taken control. Everyone knows that it’s about to get serious when the Chinese Elders are furious. Although these characters are largely fictitious to the players in the game, it seems to provide comfort to know that they are not alone. Meanwhile, the Cabal laughs hysterically as nothing continues to happen and they plant seeds of doubt, division, and fear from various channels.

Amazingly, today I was contacted by a member of a well-known group that once again had been told they’d be liquid today. He and I had spoken earlier to see if Kim could provide a transaction code so that he could gain access to money that was visible in his account for months. He was going to wait because it was only a few more hours so he didn’t think he’d need a code from Kim. She thought we should at least speak with him to make him an offer.

Kim proceeded to speak with the gentleman and gave him an account number from which the funds would be drawn to make him liquid. She explained that the account she was using was the master account that was actually set up for Wells Fargo from the beginning. She gave him the transaction codes and made sure that he would take a portion of the money he received to help specific groups and individuals, and made him promise not to give any credit to the Rothschilds or the Elders. Contrary to popular belief that the Chinese Elders own Wells Fargo, Kim says she is the Trustee that holds the real assets. She said there is a Chinese woman who blocks her every time she uses the account, and is able to do so because all of the executives at Wells Fargo think that this other woman is the owner of Wells Fargo.

I made sure the gentleman’s name was on our class action suit and Kim gave us some legal advice as well. It is illegal to hold someone’s money if it is showing in the account without a valid reason, and providing a 30-day written notice. She said the fact that this man had seen the funds, which were over a hundred million dollars, made it illegal for them to continue to withhold these funds from their rightful owner. We made sure to add this to the lawsuit right away.

For obvious reasons, Wells Fargo and several people who have worked for them at the highest levels will have to be named in this suit. As a matter of fact, the dead man’s trigger protects this individual because he is part of the lawsuit. If his funds are frozen, or blocked for any reason, then the trigger is flipped and every global media outlet in the world is notified, as well as military armed forces all over the world, legal teams from all over the world, and actual trusted Government sources that would love to see the extensive written body of evidence against Wells Fargo that we already have in our possession.

I’m fascinated that there is still a delusional secret society of slanderous Dragon families that believe that their breeding makes them superior to the human race. That superiority gives them rights to do whatever they want to do without consideration for the collateral human losses.

This is a pivotal moment in the process. Wells Fargo can claim that Kim is a fraud, and try to justify freezing the transfer or the assets of the gentleman she gave the codes to. And if they do, it opens the door for them to have to prove that the account she used belongs to them instead of her. But I know for a fact that she has proof that the account belongs to her and they don’t. They run the risk of launching the biggest lawsuit and unlocking the funding of deeply covert operations where they funded wars, assassinations, and disease creation.

Here’s the reality of the situation: We get more evidence every day of the crimes you have committed against humanity for thousands of years. We have printed documents of transactions that I know were never supposed to be seen by someone like me. We know you won’t do the right thing without being encouraged to do so. Today, you can help one man get paid and dozens of veterans get help just by acknowledging the validity of that one account. And if you do, we’ll stand down. But our horses are in the gates ready to run at all times.

TANK OUT

Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 WhatsApp-Image-2018-01-18-at-7.01.25-PM

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rose/TANK “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim” 1/18/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:01 am

Wells Fargo can claim that Kim is a fraud.
Well I am not Wells Fargo, but I would never claim Kim is a fraud. Kim is a lie, you are the fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 2805820865  Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 2805820865  Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 2805820865  Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rose/TANK  “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim”  1/18/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rose/TANK “The Tomorrow Game* *According to Kim” 1/18/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:37 am

"Kim Possible, a Rubber Bone?" by The Wonderer

When I read what tank called "the tomorrow's game", it was disheartening. I realized that this could go on infinitely. He speaks as if what Kim is saying is encouraging, but it really is discouraging, because all the things we have been told has been taken care of is very much alive and in play: the Rothchilds, the cabal, corrupt bankers and banking systems, and banking codes and 800 numbers that materialize and dissipate like mirages. We appear to still have the major players and principles they operate by still orchestrating this elusive event.

Kim seems to have been selected to play a role to deter what tank was doing by distraction or decoy as they have continued to do what they do. She gives him enough of what appears to be truth to capture his confidence in everything else she has to offer him which filters over into the masses that's awaiting info and it shakes them up one way or the other because the info is inconsistent with the faith first put in her having the juice she initially claimed to possess. The farther we go, the more doubt accumulates and she keeps Tank occupied with the truths and tips to search she gives him. Would they really let Tank discover and communicate so easily and frequently with a person who is supposedly such an intricate part of this event?

It reminds me of Rush Hour when they came up with the idea to use Chris Tucker to distract Jackie Chan from seeking info in the right places while the FBI continued to work it their way. I think she has sidetracked Tank in the way of momentum and avidity.

I will say this, the more he speaks of this woman and the situation the way its being discussed, the more shaken my faith in this happening becomes. Probably need to step away and just trust God. Just being honest!

Can someone explain how the Rothchilds are releasing funds, when they were suppose to have been subdued and what happened to all this work being done in the banking system so that we could completely trust the system and the exceptional speed of transferring funds? Also, the elders wanting this to go through, but now it sounds like the elders are our enemies. What happened to Clintons, Bushes and Obama all being investigated and funds frozen, but yet I still see all these people still going on with their lives and spending money? How little of what we're actually getting out here is truth. They say MSM is fake news, but their news does produce manifestation, when what we're getting continues to not pan out? Makes me shake my head.

The Wonderer

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:06 pm

WHAT makes someone believe that Kim is a real person to start with, I mean Tank is a liar anyhow, this sounds like a made up story to me,until Tank can come up with another one.
      All you have to do is read Tank's pass post, not one of them was true, not one,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum