Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years"

Go down

Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" Empty Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years"

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:51 am

Financial adviser: war damage to a promoter exceeded (100) billion dollars

Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" 54129310

2018/01/18 (00:01 PM)

Baghdad / Zahraa al-Jassim

A financial adviser to Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said that the report of Iraq, which will be presented at the donors conference in Kuwait, estimated the damage caused by the war on the terrorist advocate more than $ 100 billion, an economist pointed out that the estimated reconstruction costs vary widely by This discrepancy comes within a range of things that do not reassure donors who have given a lot of money to Iraq, but it has seen high rates of waste in government spending, with low quality and efficiency in the state's financial management over the previous period.

The latest report announced by the Iraqi Ministry of Planning on 27-12-2017, that the survey and assessment of damage in the liberated areas, confirms that the volume of destruction of liberated cities amounted to $ 47 billion, and Iraq needs $ 100 billion, for reconstruction and reconstruction.

The Financial Advisor to Abadi said that the conference of donors to be held soon in Kuwait for the reconstruction of Iraq will be attended by more than 70 countries, including the countries of the international coalition against terrorism. He added: The Republic of Iraq will present the investment opportunities available to the private sector The World Organization and its companies and investors to invest in Iraq in the reconstruction phase, saying: Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years, according to the report of direct and indirect damage to Iraq because of terrorism And a report will be presented by the delegation of the Government of the Republic of Iraq, where the damage estimated at more than 100 billion dollars, the sponsors of the conference in addition to the State of Kuwait, the World Bank and the United Nations and the European Union.

The Iraq reconstruction donors' conference is scheduled to be held in Kuwait in the first half of next month, with the aim of mobilizing support for the reconstruction of the cities liberated by the so-called "Al-Hadash".

In spite of the statements of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, which focused on the need to combat corruption in the same way and efforts made by combating terrorism, it did not contribute and seems to reassure the donor countries, where the economist Amer al-Adadh, in an interview with (range) The estimated costs of reconstruction vary greatly, the Atlantic newspaper reported, which is among a number of things that do not reassure donors who have given a lot of money to Iraq but have seen high rates of waste in government spending with poor quality and efficiency in management State finances.

According to this analysis, the amount of funds will depend on two important factors: donor estimates of damage in those areas that may be inaccurate due to insufficient data, access to the seriousness of liberated cities, and poor confidence in government performance and financial management. Donors require the state to be the implementing companies of the donor state and to pay to avoid the obstacle to waste, the other factor, the government at this conference to convince donor countries of their estimates and their intention to rebuild Iraq, especially as Iraqi governments have not been successful The reconstruction of Iraq for half a decade and with funds exceeding one million dollars.

The United States and the international community are working to secure reconstruction grants for Iraqi cities worth more than $ 115 billion. This comes after a campaign led by the Iraqi prime minister against corruption, believed to be a reassurance to donors and investors participating in the upcoming donors' conference. To the pockets of corrupt, while some exclude the possibility of achieving that amount, hoping to establish a fund under the supervision of the state and regulatory bodies to avoid the existence of waste or corruption.

The Deputy Foreign Minister of Kuwait Khalid Al-Jarallah said earlier this year that the donor conference for the reconstruction of Iraq will witness a new direction and philosophy by involving the private sector in the reconstruction process, adding that the conference will be chaired by five parties, namely the European Union, Iraq, Kuwait and the United Nations The World Bank and its contacts with the World Bank through the Kuwait Fund for Arab Economic Development to formulate the picture and nature of this conference, along with its provisions and who will participate.

On 9-12-2017, Haidar al-Abbadi, Iraqi Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Iraqi Armed Forces, announced that the Iraqi forces had completed the clearing of the last area linking Iraq and Syria from the Da'ash organization along the Syrian-Iraqi border.

LINK

Article Quote: "Iraq is waiting for grants and assistance related to the reconstruction of cities over the next ten years" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum