Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   11/17/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Mountain Goat 11/17/17

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   11/17/17 Empty Mountain Goat 11/17/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:32 am

January 17, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

We are just under 2 weeks from the end of January. I still firmly believe we are nearing the re-instatement and it will occur in this month.

So again I want to list out what we know as FACTS. From this list the only conclusion I can make is we are about to see the re-instatement. But remember when I say we are about to see it that I mean there are still multiple steps to take prior to us going to the bank.

List of known FACTS:

-In late December Iraq was finally released “fully” from Chapter VII sanctions

-Being released “fully” from sanctions enables Iraq to be a stand-alone sovereign nation once again

-Being a sovereign nation allowed Iraq to request the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar

-In late December the CBI requested the re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar

-In later December the CBI coordinated with the US Treasury to roll out the process to the international exchanges (and other files and needed data)

-We have read that the Iraqi fiscal year ends Dec 15th.

-Whenever the CBI initiated any rate change (to the program rate) it was always done in January

-Whenever the CBI targeted a re-instatement in the past (2011, 2013, 2016 and 2017) it was always in January, with a massive educational campaign just prior to the scheduled event

-I have confirmation that the CBI fully intends to educate the citizens in Iraq prior to the re-instatement

-I have just heard from the CBI on Jan 16th. That they have already written statements for the news media and are waiting on the US to go ahead with the next step of the re-instatement process.

-The CBI also told me on Jan 16th that a main news broadcast will give us an overview of the intended “next step” of the process and will be followed up with a deluge of other more detailed articles. In the articles they will tell the citizens what they need to know for this transition. Such information such as when the ATMs will be activated with the new categories, to show pictures of the news notes, show new security features, benefits to the citizens, etc,

Knowing all this information what would you think is about to happen?

In my recent past last newsletter, I listed out some obstacles that could obstruct the process and possibly be the cause of the US delay in completing their side of the process. Today in yet another article (in the articles section) I list yet another possible new obstacle. The US foreign policy magazine on Tuesday reported a covert engagement in currency auctions by the Central Bank of Iraq, which allows banks, companies and exchange shops to access the US dollar, between the Iraqi government took almost a year to prevent their participation. This a set back in policy and is illegal. Why is this not being stopped?

There is also another issue I want to bring up today. This issue is dealing with the passing of the 2018 budget. Could this also be an obstacle? Could the US government be requiring a legal budget in place? Have you noticed how the Speaker keeps postponing the budget in session and it seems to move from Wednesday to Wednesday and never gets the necessary discussions and readings. Why is this? I am sure there are legitimate reasons as the dispute with Kurdistan and their fake employee payrolls did not help the situation. Then did all the ministries get their year-end reconciliations completed on time to roll into the new 2018 budget? I am also sure there are other issues we don’t even know about with the budget. So I don’t believe it is being withheld intentionally to hold up the RV. In fact it is probably the other way around in the RV is being held up do not having a sound budget in place.

How can this delay in the budget be connected to the RV?

Well…did I not just tell you the GOI has always set any change in the program rate in the month of January (or very late December, activated in Jan)? Also did I not just say that any past scheduled re-instatement of the currency was always in the January timeframe?

So, if they did pass the 2018 budget and the US Treasury did not yet complete their part in the rollout process, they would then begin spending the budget, thus open it.

Then thus because they have not yet completed rolling out the new rate via the re-instatement they would mess up their accounting procedures for the new fiscal year. In other words, they can’t change the rate or have two rates during the same fiscal year. This I am not making up, as I now know this as FACT.

So, what is really happening here? Are they intentionally holding up the passing of the budget due to the delay by the US Treasury in rolling out the RV so that they don’t have to open up the budget and spend it, thus they could not re-instate the currency later on since they would then have two (2) rates in the same fiscal year?

What would then be the problem here?

I believe the would then have to wait until January 2019 to reinstate, which they really do not want to do. I don’t care who in hell tells you that they can re-instate anytime and it does not matter.

Yes – you have been told this by many of these “gurus” but I have proved it all wrong. Of course, this phony information comes from their “secret” sources as they have to tell you this to keep you in the constant any day/every day hype. How else can they make their money?

Do you see if they told the truth then how could they attract everyone to their forums, sites, conference calls and YouTube presentations since they would literally have no news to tell you until EARLY 2019. Wow! This would mean an entire year of no profits from the clickity clicks, donations and site fees. So, I hope you get my point for the need of the phony intel on this topic of proper timeframe for the RV to occur? They literally make it all up to suit their purposes. I have proven it all wrong once again.

Remember we read that salaries are being paid out from the new budget already without the 2018 budget being “officially” passed in parliament.

How can this be?

We also read articles telling us how they can do this legally thru a provision within the constitution. But this is not opening the budget for spending on reconstruction projects or other planned projects, the largest part of the budget. I do not know all the specifics but I am told this salary spending is controlled separately and so is allowed outside of the budget process. I am told not to worry about it.

Now I want to conclude our analysis today with some closing statements.

I believe we have 13 days for the US Treasury to complete their part of the re-instatement process. This must be done in order for the CBI to go forward with their next step. Think of this like a game of ping pong….lol…lol… I told you today what the CBI’s next step is and so when we see this happen we will know the US Treasury has completed their part in the process and we have moved forward once again in the process.

I know it is hard when we learn that we are this close to ending this very long journey. But be patient everyone as it is either going to come to us in the next couple weeks or we may have to possibly wait until next January 2019.

I will add a caveat to what I just said and I want everyone to listen carefully. Please don’t just run off half-cocked and say Mnt Goat said we might have to wait until 2019 for the RV.

This is not what I am saying. I am only trying to educate you on all the possibilities. By definition “possibility” means that a number of scenarios might play out including one that is waiting until 2019.

So even if they do miss the January 2018 timeframe, how can they go another entire year and complete the reconstruction process or even attract the investors they need for the economy growth without the re-instatement?

There are so many other reasons we also have read about as to the need to re-instate the currency such as trading partner’s need to trade in middle eastern currencies and not US dollars. I will not go into the rest today.

Again, in today’s share of current articles we are hearing rumblings from the US govt on the funneling of dollars to terrorist organizations thru the currency auctions. Well…there is a solution to the problem - it is to shut down the auctions. But if they do this they must re-instate the currency and thus allow them to pay the foreign debtors with dinars and not US dollars.

So which is it? Continue funding terrorists or get this currency finally straighten out? What is really going on here?

More news….

KURDISTAN AND GOI KISS AND MAKEUP

The leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Giyath al-Surji, on Monday, the agreement between the delegations of Baghdad and Kurdistan to manage the ports, airports and dams jointly, while the customs are managed by Baghdad.

Al-Surji said in a press statement that "the meeting, which brought together the delegations of Baghdad and the Kurdistan region agreed on all outstanding issues between the province and the central government ."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

US REPORT IS SHOCKED BY THE CONTINUANCE OF THE CBI CURRENCY AUCTION

(Mnt Goat – I think this article is talking about the past. This is apparent by the dates given. I am not sure this corruption is a problem any longer.)

The US foreign policy magazine, Tuesday, reported a covert engagement in currency auctions by the Central Bank of Iraq, WHICH ALLOWS BANKS, COMPANIES AND EXCHANGE SHOPS TO ACCESS THE US DOLLAR, BETWEEN THE IRAQI GOVERNMENT TOOK ALMOST A YEAR TO PREVENT THEIR PARTICIPATION.

The magazine said in a report that "DAASH WAS ABLE TO SMUGGLE AT LEAST 400 MILLION DOLLARS FROM IRAQ AND SYRIA after the defeat, and this criticism can be the smuggling of money outside Iraq or invest in local Iraqi markets."

"In 2014 and 2015, I participated in currency auctions by the Central Bank of Iraq, which allows banks and the role of currency exchange to get the US dollar in cash and help Baghdad to stabilize the exchange rate, but the Iraqi government took almost a year to prevent participation Criminal group ".

(Mnt Goat – so once again this paragraph is confirming to everyone that the currency auctions are not auctioning off dinars but auctioning off US dollars being paid with dinars. So many still insist these auctions is how we get our dinars thru these internet brokers who sell then to us. This is not true!!! These brokers simply go the CBI and buy the dinar as the in-country market rate. They pay dollars for dinars. But most brokers do not do this directly as they have a middle man in Iraq that will do it for them and then arrange for shipment to the US)

"He knows THAT BAGHDAD HAS NOT CONTROLLED THE INFORMAL ECONOMY AND EXPLOITED IT. He controlled the old smuggling routes when it occupied parts of Iraq and Syria in 2014, making it able to earn a million or more dollars a day from the war economy. The organization also smuggled in addition to gold and oil, where evidence suggests the complicity of a number of political parties and individuals closely associated with them from Iraq and neighboring countries in fueling this black market.

(Mnt Goat – so you can see once again crime pays! This is part of the problem with these terrorists. It has become a new source of income for the arms dealers and thus they luv the business. The hard part to digest is that many of these corrupt dealings are down by politicians and so now you all can see why the reluctance to stop the currency auctions and thus re-instate the currency. This article says it all. Is this article more about putting these corrupt politians and bankers in jail or about the money laundering?

Do you think there may also be politicians in the US govt sucking off this same money- tit? I have said this before – once they learn that they can make this black market money work then how can you give it up?)

"He has invested at least $ 250 million through intermediaries in the Iraqi market in Baghdad and the liberated areas, often tribal chiefs or businessmen with clean records who can hide their links to the terrorist organization and are given a lump sum of cash to invest in certain businesses , Then take the organization is calling up part of the profits.

"Da'ash's money laundering operations are carried out by companies like commercial companies such as car companies, electronics shops and pharmacies, but their favorite business is banking."

According to the CBI, "HUNDREDS OF SMALL EXCHANGE HOUSES ASSOCIATED WITH DA'ASH ARE NOW OPERATING IN BAGHDAD, and these companies have allowed the group to convert the Iraqi dinar into the US dollar, a currency that will have more access worldwide."

(Mnt Goat – I thought the CBI made these small dealers illegal thus forcing the citizens to go to the banks to exchange? Did we not read these articles years ago? So this is also why I believe this is talking about the past)

"Millions of dollars have been smuggled out of the country by traders, money changers and money transfer companies benefiting from the sale of the currency to the Central Bank of Iraq," they said.

(Mnt Goat – Yes this is how we get most of the dinar we buy.)

Corruption and money laundering allegations are raised through the central bank auction. On April 20, 2015, the Court of Misdemeanors on Integrity, Economic Crime and Money Laundering issued a ruling on the imprisonment and fining of officials in Rafidain and North Bank after they were convicted of corruption and money laundering charges. To the presence of 20 accused in these cases, some of them the degree of Chairman of the Board. "

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Mountain Goat   11/17/17 26239937_570775246591205_145113323502073098_n

Mountain Goat   11/17/17 26731098_570775343257862_6320745117200697628_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   11/17/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 11/17/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:33 am

Mountain Goat   11/17/17 26733365_570776213257775_1544392000486429246_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   11/17/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 11/17/17

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:05 pm

DAASH WAS ABLE TO SMUGGLE AT LEAST 400 MILLION DOLLARS FROM IRAQ AND SYRIA after the defeat, and this criticism can be the smuggling of money outside Iraq or invest in local Iraqi markets."
Along with that how much dinar did they smuggle out. After all they had banks full that they captured. With that is there any reason to expect them to make ISIL (or DAASH) rich by increasing the value of the dinar?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat   11/17/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat   11/17/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat   11/17/17 2805820865  Mountain Goat   11/17/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum