Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:52 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JANUARY 16, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I am going to let you know when I bring stuff to you I am not reading other gurus. I am not getting anything I have from other people that have blogs or shows. My stuff is directly from people that don’t speak to anyone else but me. Sometimes you guys go Well Bruce you act like this was going to go so many times. Yes, I know. I am guilty. I feel we are very close. I never called it. I let you know how close I feel we are and I have felt that way. Sometimes I still feel that way. Sometimes a show comes up and I feel we are right there and I may get the 800 number during the call. I have been led to believe that this was going to happen, but it has not happened. I have been shell shocked to believe it was going to happen and it doesn’t just like you guys.

Bruce: I will say this, most of the information I get is factual in the sense it has occurred or we have evidenced of exchanges being done at certain rates, or bank system has been up dated, etc. These are truism, things that have happened. Not my opinion of something. It is what I have been told that is evidence base. I want you to know this. You know I never tell you anything that I don’t believe hasn’t occurred or will occur, but I want you to know Yes we have been so close and we thought this for a long time for weeks if not months because things are happening that makes us believe this thing is right around the corner hours, days away whatever it is. It is important that you realize this is one of those things that does change. We get information that it is ready to go, all ready to trot, then nothing seem to happen or nothing that affects us being part of Tier 4. It might affect Tier 1, 2, and 3 or groups that have already exchanged, or people that are doing Zim swaps in Europe or other types of transactions or groups.

Bruce: We as part of the Internet Group are considered part of the public. I always use John Q Public to refer to people that have some currency bought some years ago, or were gifted currency that don’t pay attention to blogs, calls, don’t go online, and have no clue where we are to this whole thing. I think there are a lot of people out there who were gifted Dong, not too many with dinar because it was a little pricey to do that, but were gifted Zim. I know that. We all know that if you talked to anyone that has done that. People that are like that are John Q Public. They are not aware what is going on behind the scenes. Maybe ignorant is bliss. They don’t know and one day they will find out. Hey that monopoly money you gave me or told me to buy is real. It has a value, etc.

Bruce: My point is I make extinction from those who are paying attention and have projects for humanity. That sort of puts us in a different place. You know PNRS or Privately Negotiable Rates, are available at Redemption Centers, separate stand alone centers, or sometimes they are Tier 1 banks, but usually separate office leased by HSBC or Wells Fargo to do these exchanges or redemptions of the Zim bonds. Those locations are for us. Those locations are for the Internet Group which has to be 6 to 6.5 million people strong, because what they think they know in terms of number of people that have this currency across this country not counting people across this globe maybe accurate maybe not. Maybe there are more people that been gifted more than they realize, because the notes didn’t cost much. I think there is a lot of currency that is gifted that maybe not be known about. It doesn’t matter to me. I am concern about those of us who have been paying attention for some a long time 12, 13, 14 years. I am in my 13th year ready to complete my 13th year.

Bruce: I would say this: There is a lot of information out there that I am made aware of. Some of it may be accurate, some of it you can gleam some truth from and a lot of it is not just true, and it is not accurate. What I try to do with you guys hear what is out there form my sources and put like mind information together so there is some consensus. So there is some sort of confirmation in my own information that I may get even from my own circle. These are people in various arenas. It could be banking, it could be in finance, and it could be directly involved in the actual Redemption Center situation or process. Whatever it is there is a lot of people that I hear from or I get information from and I want to bring you the best information I can that I feel good about and I feel is honest because I don’t want to mislead you anymore I don’t want to be misled by someone.

Bruce: Occasionally I am told something that doesn’t come true not too often because most of it is not time specific as to when it is our turn, when we are going, when is the 800 number is coming. That kind of information doesn’t generally come from my main sources. That is one reason I can’t really even though I have come close, I try not to give you rates or dates. The minute I give you rates the rates change either up or down. I don’t want to misinform you guys even though at the time I do know the rates or maybe I don’t. It varies from day to day. We don’t know the day or hour, but we know we are in that season right now. I think you guys know that and sense that we are very close. I feel we are extremely close and I really believe that. I just want you guys to know that.

Bruce: Let’s talk about Iraq. Iraq is still under blackout. They did have a rate change already. People that have the so called Qi cards from Iraq that are citizens were paid on these cards. Memos and email gone out telling them a few days ago that in such and such a day, so many hours away, they would have 3 to 4 times spending power than they have now on their cards. Then the next day they get a correction of that. It says 7 to 8 times the spending power you have now. These people are getting paid at a real in country revalued rate on their Qi cards. That just changed for them 7 to 8 spending power than they had.

Bruce: What is interesting is that the US is still blacked out on several things. For one, communication from Iraq and some other Middle Eastern countries. We were blacked out, and I don’t know if we are still blacked out on parts of the UK and Europe. We understand late last night what had happened globally was there was a system reboot on all banking systems around the world. You know what a reboot is. It is the same type of thing when you reboot your computer. They were getting resynced on two things.

1) A new satellite that was coordinating everything under the new banking system
2) They were being connected to new rates as was going to happen last night from the Forex.

Bruce: We heard of some examples of currencies that changed rates this morning on the Forex. When it comes to us seeing the Forex it is not visible today for us to see here in the US unless you are licensed to see it. Those guys can see the new rate and have been trading on the new rates today. That should tell you where we are today. That is a good indictor isn’t it. I am very happy we have that. That is new even though we can’t see it because we are not traders or Forex people. That occurred. A system reboot took place.

Bruce: We had our bank holiday, Martin Luther King, yesterday, and today was like our first day bank, like a bank Monday where they take care of business from last Friday and Saturday. Today being our first bank day back, the banks took care of business from last Friday and Saturday since they were not open yesterday. Even though they were not open yesterday a lot of bankers and Wealth Managers yesterday reported to work on a bank holiday. Why do you think they were there? Were they there to witness some of the changes that took place with the bank system reboot? Was it to go over last minute protocols before exchanges? What was it? I do not know. It could have been any number of things.

Bruce: We know Monday, yesterday, was a very busy trading day globally around the world. We know that could have included futures, could have included currency preload that we tend to call futures. It could have been any number of reasons. Why do you think that the Dow Jones Industrial average has gone up 1,000 points today? It touched 26,000 for a period at the open of the market. How did it go from 25,000 to 26,000 in 7 trading days? That is impressive in that kind of increase. I have a theory. My theory is yes the President’s tax plan that made through congress is a lot of reason why. Also there is a lot of new money that is finding its way into the financial system and a lot of that money will be invested in the market. It will drive up the value and prices of those stocks. I think that is why the market is doing so well. Maybe some of the money may be sidelined. I do not know. It could be number of reason. I am not an Attorney, CPA, or Stock Broker. I think there is something to it.

Bruce: We know that certain exchanges thru table top meetings have been done in Europe and other parts of the world that are providing liquidity and spendable money now. Remember the old east to west we heard about years ago? I believe that is occurring and we are in that east to west process now. Coming from far Eastern Asia to Europe and London and then over to us. That is happening. Based on everything we heard, we probably be last to start, and we believe we will start and shortly. We don’t say soon, but shortly we should see this. I do believe that.

Bruce: We got evidence the Forex is up and changed with new rates. You and I can’t see them and professional traders can see them. They may have come up and gone down. They will come back on, because we have had rates that been there, then disappear, and then reappear. I think they are still jockeying with that. Maybe there has been a change. Not sweating the USN rates.

Main thing when the Forex came on for real I also believe at that time the CBI had a new rate for the dinar on that site. Maybe it could have been there. I understand the English version of that site went away and the only thing available was in Arabic. If you could read the Arabic you probably could see the rate change.

Bruce: What is happening here is we are getting good information that the timing is set for us to start. We believe the banks have had their day to catch up which was today. As far as we know we are in good shape to begin pretty soon. I have heard the John Q Public will start in about a week or so. Maybe we have a week or 8 or 9 days to start ourselves at the Redemption Centers. Then the public could start.

Bruce: When it comes to what we are going to do, nothing has changed. You will call the toll free number that I intend to receive which is an honor to represent the community to be the one to receive the number of the Internet Group. Whenever that is, I am prepared to put that out very carefully and methodically to everyone so you can set your appointments and go ahead and be part of this life changing experience for yourself and the rest of the world. That part hasn’t changed.

Bruce: As far as I am aware, things are still on track. Some things out there what it appears is we are exactly where we need to be time wise. We are not running late. We are at the timing where we are meant to be, but we don’t know that. That sort of the environment we are in right now. I am seeing some of these things. I have heard some of those things that happened or needed to occur or this particular thing or that really this couldn’t have happen unless this thing gone first.

Bruce: This is a prime example. You heard of the Regan Wanta Mitterrand fund? The only surviving one of those 3 is Leo Wanta. The good news is those funds have been repatriated to the United States. The amazing part of it is 95 percent of it was in physical gold. I am not going to tell you the amount. It was a lot. Do you realize that amount is primarily the gold that is backing up our USN currency? We have an asset back currency now called the USN that is backed heavily by gold and a lot of it came from that fund. That was new. That blew my mind. I didn’t know that. So we always getting a little here, a little bit that that helps to fill in our picture of this whole thing. We are not going to know it until we look back and say oh I got it. I see what happened. I see where we are, and maybe we have that to talk about.

Bruce: As far as our timing, I think our timing is good. I think we are about to reap an incredible blessing. I just will encourage everybody to stay completely in faith and believe and when this thing comes just thank God for it, set your appointment, and don’t look back. Just keep looking forward. Stay with us. Meaning I am going forward with my projects no matter how many want to partner with me as far as working with the veterans, etc.

Bruce: Stay in touch with us to know when our next call will be. Register with your email on our new website if you haven’t done it before at: bigcalluniverse.com. Go on that and register. You will get an email back to signify you have been registered. Just beware of that. I know we have 9,000 or 10,000 people so far that have registered. Sign up if you want to stay up with us. I will let you know two things.

1) We will send you the toll free number when we get that so you will have it.
2) You will be made aware of anything we do as a community in terms of our projects and future podcasts.

Again, register at: bigcallunverse.com. Send any praise reports or prayer request to: ministry@thebigcall.net If you want to register just go to bigcallunverse.com website and register.

Bruce: That is about everything I got for today in terms of Intel. It is extremely good. I am not going to pretend when it is going to happen. Just going to tell you I think we are finally getting to the end based on all I heard that the Forex changing, CBI, etc. is all very positive for us.
All have a great night tonight. Thank you all who are listening around the Big Call universe.
Thank you for being faithful all these many years. I want to thank my team: Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. Thank you everybody for our community and all have a great night. We will see what happens. Good night everybody. Thank you.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:19 am

Full of shits
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:51 am

WOW Bruce finally said something truthful and bailed on the "Internet Group" Nonsense lie started by TNT,DC,Phony, and the rest of the Guru gang.

He finally said it, the "Internet Group" is considered part of the PUBLIC. That is because, there is no such thing as an "Internet Group" !

Ok, from  one standpoint, there is a step forward, now it would be nice for Bruce and the others to start spilling the beans in regard to all of their other lies. That will never happen though !

Back to top Go down
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Bruce:  You know I never tell you anything that I don’t believe hasn’t occurred or will occur

He's even dumber than I give him credit for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:28 pm

Bruce:  I never called it.

And an even bigger liar.   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:36 pm

Don't believe for one minute that Dingledorf doesn't know what he's doing.  You don't do this for 6 years saying "any day now" twice a week without knowing better.  He's an educated guy.  He speaks at least 3 languages and lives in a 3,000 SF house in South Tulsa.  He knows that this is a scam.  He just doesn't want to give it up.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:49 pm

Quote :
My point is I make extinction from those who are paying attention and have projects for humanity.
I wish you WERE extinct.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18   Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:44 am

Transcribed by PINKROSES who obviously doesn't know "extinction" from "a distinction", but what do you expect from somebody who can't see through Bruce's BS?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/16/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: