Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"So Called Gurus and their Illogical Timelines" by Blue Being 1/16/18

Go down

"So Called Gurus and their Illogical Timelines" by Blue Being 1/16/18

Post  Ssmith on Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:47 pm

I would just like to did it seem logical that this would start in the middle of the night on a federal holiday? NO ! Now we have Tank desperate for any intel seeing info from European Royals? Excuse me what? We have Yosef who likes to try and push things through at the most illogical times , like in the middle of the night of a federal holiday. Yes it was given word to happen , but why would they tell the gurus when it was going to happen exactly? The only reason they are fed these times is to bait the cabal . My guess is the gurus will be caught with their pants down when it does happen for safety sake.

If everyone was wise they would look for it to happen when the gurus are saying it won't happen for safety's sake , if the gurus know they will just plaster it all over a public website to give any threats the heads up.

I know they mean well and want to see it like all of us, but let's look at track records, it has never happened when they said it would and we all know they try to lead those in charge of this process as to when and how exactly it will happen . Ask your self , why would we have to wait till the next federal holiday and just who is sitrep? Yosef ?

One thing that I personally know happened is that the orders were given for this to start and the European Dragon bloodlines don't have say in the matter , their plea to keep power of the worlds economy was shot down by the family bringing gold backed currency to the world in China, and the White hats and the Alliance are not going to let those snakes dictate anymore .

May Love and common sense rule !
The worlds blessing is upon us.
Blue Being
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "So Called Gurus and their Illogical Timelines" by Blue Being 1/16/18

Post  Kevind53 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:22 pm

Damn, I thought someone was finally getting a clue, then ole Blue went full on bat shit crazy on me ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "So Called Gurus and their Illogical Timelines" by Blue Being 1/16/18

Post  MidnightRider on Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

@Kevind53 wrote:Damn, I thought someone was finally getting a clue, then ole Blue went full on bat shit crazy on me ...
He did that Kevin !! 
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum