Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption

Go down

Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption Empty Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:05 am

Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption

Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption NB-226953-636516236666137360

Monday 15 January

Sumatra News / Basra
Hundreds of people from the Shatt al-Arab district in the province of Basra, on Monday, to demand a reduction in electricity wages and the abolition of the privatization project and hold accountable corrupt officials, as they appealed to the religious authority to intervene to "fairness Basra and stop its injustice and neglect."

A correspondent for Alsumaria News in the province, said that hundreds of demonstrators, this afternoon, in the central Shatt al-Arab district, east of the province, to demand a reduction in electricity wages and the abolition of the privatization project of the distribution sector.

For his part, said the former MP Mansour Kanan Tamimi in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The people of the Shatt al-Arab took part in the peaceful demonstration to express their rejection of the privatization of the electricity distribution sector because it does not take into account their living conditions and economic conditions," noting that "the demonstrators also went out to demand accountability Corrupt officials in Basra, especially as corruption and privatization are two sides of one coin. "

In turn, the protester Abu Karrar Abadi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The children of the judiciary feel neglected and marginalization by the federal government, and shares them in this sense all the people of the province," noting that "high wages of electricity and the imposition of the privatization project is part of the injustice that is exposed His opticians, we are not against collection, but must be reasonable. "

Abadi added that "the government has a duty to provide good services to citizens, and it is very unfortunate that it is unable to do so despite the passage of 15 years to overthrow the former regime," noting that "the people of Basra can no longer tolerate more injustice and neglect, and appeal to the religious authority Interference to redress Basra and stop the farce of privatization. "

The Directorate of Electricity Distribution in the South signed, months ago, in light of the approval of the Energy Committee in the Council of Ministers on a contract with an Iraqi company registered in the UAE to invest in the electricity distribution sector in the province of Basra, despite the widespread popular objections, , During a previous session, refused to implement any project for privatization and investment in the electricity sector at the county level, while the Directorate of Distribution in the southern region that the suspension or continuation of the project depends on the position of the federal government.

LINK

Hundreds demonstrate in Basra to protest the privatization of electricity distribution and the rejection of corruption 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum