Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq

Go down

Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq Empty Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:49 am

Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq

Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq NB-226983-636516797460955403

Tuesday, January 16,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
confirmed the Middle East , the newspaper of London on Tuesday that there are three factors behind the return of the bombings of Iraq, while suggesting to the government to work on three tracks in order to avoid the bombings.

The newspaper said in a report followed by Alsumaria News that "there are three points may be behind the attempt to return terrorist bombings to Iraq , most notably the loss of an organization calling for the territory and cities that have been in control since 2014," indicating that "the organization deliberately put his sleeping cells to disrupt the security situation And create an insecure environment through which to return to the arena. "

It is likely that "these explosions may be seeking to return to the first security square and an attempt to distract and distract from the intention of the government and Prime Minister Haider Abadi to open files of corruption and fight Corrupt. "

"The third point is that near the holding of parliamentary elections, which is the address for the continuation of the political process in Iraq and disabling there will be significant negative consequences on the general situation in Iraq, especially the security and political situation."

"The Iraqi government should choose to work on three tracks in order to avoid a return to the terrorist bombings, the first is to combat extremist ideologies after the military victory and the eradication of dormant cells affiliated with it," noting that "the second track includes the move forward to fight corruption and eliminate all Obstacles to expose the corrupt and criminalize them and rid the state of them and their consequences. "

She stressed that "the third track is to proceed with the elections and not to postpone them in order to continue the political process," explaining that "these tracks combined require great strength and effort to implement."

On Saturday, January 13, 2018, a suicide bomber blew himself up in Aden Square north of the capital, killing and injuring a number of citizens. On Monday, a double suicide bomber detonated two explosive belts in the airfield in Bab al-Sharqi district of central Baghdad, killing 26 people and wounding 95. Others.

LINK

Newspaper: Three factors behind the return of bombings to Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum