Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes

Go down

Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes Empty Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:12 am

Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes

Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes Muqtada

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr warned on Monday of what he called "malicious schemes" carried out by the terrorists.

"Once again, the despicable remnants of terrorism are attacking innocent people in Baghdad," Sadr said in a tweet on Twitter.

"Once again, the terrorists are trying to sow despair in the hearts of the citizens," he said, calling on "the security forces and our dear citizens to be as careful as possible with their malicious schemes."

A suicide bomber blew himself up at the Bab al-Sharqi area in central Baghdad on Monday, killing more than 100 people and injuring more than 200 others, according to official statistics.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/9a34ea20-e0be-42fd-a93b-3db0cbfb83c3

Sadr calls for "caution" of "malicious" schemes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum