Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria

Go down

Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria Empty Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:29 am

Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria

Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria Image

15-01-2018 10:49 AM

The Secretary-General of the Union of Arab Banks, Wissam Fattouh, on Sunday, the Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria in coordination with China, indicating that the capital of the bank will be 500 million dollars .

"There are ongoing discussions and dialogues between the Union of Arab Banks and the Chinese side with Iraqi, Lebanese, Jordanian and Egyptian participation in order to establish a bank that will rebuild Iraq and Syria, " Fattouh was quoted as saying .

He added that "the capital of the bank will be initially 500 million dollars," noting the "need to confirm cooperation between the Union of Arab banks and the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks in terms of awareness and training for all cadres of the Iraqi banking sector.

And through Fattouh, his admiration for "Iraqi banks that enjoy the highest levels of infrastructure," stressing that "this positive image enjoyed by Iraqi banks must be transferred internationally."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=163760

Arab movements to establish a bank to rebuild Iraq and Syria 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum