Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region

Go down

Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region Empty Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:24 am

Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region

Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region Image

15-01-2018 08:37 PM

The Euphrates -

Iraq, Jordan, Sudan, Oman, Palestine, Kuwait and Mauritania signed an agreement to invest Arab capital in the Arab countries through the participation of Iraq and experts from 12 Arab countries in the meeting of the Committee of Arab Investment Experts in Cairo to prepare the final explanatory memorandum for the agreement.

Within three days, participants discussed a number of explanatory notes reached, with the participation of Arab investment experts from Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Sudan, Iraq, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Kuwait, Egypt, Morocco and Yemen, and considered it an integral part of the agreement.

The Meeting adopted 5 recommendations that would be submitted to the Economic and Social Council at its next session, contributing to the adoption of the Agreement and the Explanatory Note and the signing and ratification by States that had not yet done so. Jordan, Sudan, Oman, Palestine, Kuwait, Iraq and Mauritania signed the agreement, which was ratified by six countries - Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Palestine, Kuwait and Yemen.

According to the newspaper "Life", said Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Economy and Investment in charge of the investment sector in the Committee, Nora Albjari, that Iraq went during the seventies and eighties of the last century, towards foreign investment, specifically with the Arab countries, and was able to establish multiple partnerships for investment in the agricultural and industrial sectors .

The value of these foreign investments is $ 1.5 billion, which should be matched by good annual returns since most of the projects are operational, but after 2003 there were no revenues in the country's budget. She stressed that the committee followed the details of investments, but the ministries refrain from providing us with any details. She explained that the latest information indicates that some Arab countries began to threaten nationalization of these projects on the pretext that they have debts to Iraq.

And stressed that such investments, if organized carefully and away from the circle of corruption, will be very useful to Iraq, whether projects were established in Arab countries or implemented by the Arab countries in Iraq, and thus we will ensure that we have funds invested by entities able to regulate capital and management, The Treasury is making annual profits.

The head of the Iraqi Fund for Foreign Development, Hussein Jabbar, estimated the size of the funds managed by the Fund in Arab and foreign countries by more than $ 1.5 billion. He pointed to the presence of local bodies seeking to end the work of the Fund, although it is the only external experiment that Iraq keen to make success during the decades The last four.

Jabbar said that the fund was established with the aim of external development lending. The idea was that the oil surplus goes to the fund and invests in simple benefits and long terms of up to 25 years, with a grace period ranging between 5 and 7 years before the initial payment.

He added: I gave the first loan in 1974 and the last loan in 1982, and the development of capital to 200 million dinars in a timely manner (700 million dollars), and was increased through the contributions of the Ministry of Finance in 5 other international funds, turned into the Iraqi Fund and amounted to about 750 million dollars in 1984.

He added: an amendment was made in the decision of the Fund added to the task of following up the Iraqi investments abroad, which are companies involved by the Iraqi government represented by the Ministry of Finance and contribute to industrial and agricultural companies in a number of Arab and foreign countries. He pointed out that the contribution of the treasury and the return is directly to the Treasury. The process was entrusted to the Foreign Development Fund and continued until 1997.

He disclosed that the current assets of the Fund amount to about $ 1.5 billion, but the figures were not unified due to the fund's capitalization at 200 million dinars. We seek to revalue the assets and have only the proceeds from our external contributions.

He pointed out that the Fund's capital is still fragmented and we are in the process of limiting it. The annual profit rate is between $ 18 million and $ 20 million, while the Fund's costs with the staff exceed $ 1.8 million.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=54326

Including Iraq .. Six countries signed an agreement to invest capital in the region 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum