Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation

Go down

KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation Empty KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:12 am

KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation

KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation Image

15-01-2018 08:00 PM

The Euphrates -

Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Khalid Al-Jarallah said on Monday that the Kuwait International Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq, which will be held from February 12 to 14 in Kuwait, will enjoy wide international participation.

Al-Jarallah told reporters on the sidelines of the opening ceremony of the Embassy of the Republic of Ghana to Kuwait in the presence of Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Hamad Al-Sabah and Ghanaian Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration Shirley Ayurkur Puchwe.

Al-Jarallah said that invitations to the conference were distributed two days ago to the countries that will participate in the conference, international organizations of the United Nations and international financial institutions, as well as civil society organizations and the private sector in various countries of the world.

He pointed out that the State of Kuwait will be at the forefront of the countries that will live the concerns of Iraq and seeks to achieve security and stability in it, noting that this is a "fundamental premise" in Kuwait's foreign policy in addition to the ongoing coordination with Iraq in relation to the conference.

The conference will be held with the participation of a number of donor countries and international and regional organizations and will be chaired by five parties - the European Union, Iraq, Kuwait, the United Nations and the World Bank.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=54319

KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation Empty Re: KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:16 am

If those donor countries only knew about the impending Iraqi RI/RV, they would be putting their wallets back in their pockets and start asking Iraq for handouts.

crazyspin

KUWAIT: Iraq reconstruction conference will have broad international participation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum