Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month

Go down

Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month Empty Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:53 am

Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month

Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month 5076

15/01/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The General Company for Construction Materials Trade in the Ministry of Commerce announced on Monday that it achieved financial sales of (381,267,131) during the month of December last year.

The general manager of the company, Zuhair Ahmed Salman, said in a statement received by "Economy News", a copy of that, "the General Company for the trade of construction materials in the Ministry of Commerce, announced the achievement of financial sales amounted to (381,267,131) during the month of December," adding that " Is increasing continuously as well as the subject of these materials to the standards adopted at appropriate prices compared to the local markets contributed to increase sales, especially in the provinces that are experiencing plans for construction and reconstruction, noting that "the process of direct sales and provide all facilities for citizens in addition to the intensive advertising campaign and promotion by branches Alnash In Baghdad and the provinces contributed to that increase. "

"The construction branch in Karbala governorate ranked first by achieving monthly sales of 96,091,010 dinars, while the company's branch in Dhi Qar came second with a monthly sales of JD (95,134,110). The company's branch in Diwaniya ranked Which achieved sales of JD (49,202,178).

"The company's branch in the holy province of Karbala achieved financial sales amounted to (78,245,000) during the five days of January," he said, pointing out that "the process of promotion and advertising of the construction materials, which deal with the company through the investment of all means available to announce the Building materials, construction and accessories, and promoting them to all government departments, construction and construction contractors and the continuation of the campaign of transfers between the branches of the company in Baghdad and the provinces make the sale of materials is increasing.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10631

Construction materials achieved sales exceeding KD 381 million during last month 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum