Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 1/15/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   1/15/18 Empty Mountain Goat 1/15/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:08 pm

January 15, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Many of you reading my news did not bother to go read the “Mission Statement” of the Facebook Page. I encourage everyone to first go read the statement before insisting (or even suggesting) I change my intent or content of the FB Page.

I find it very hard to understand and extremely rude how many of you readers are going to dictate to me the contents of my own FB page. Really?

The world does not evolve around you and you are not the only one reading the newsletter. If you want your QUICK FIX of hype and hysteria, please go elsewhere for it. There are plenty of idiots out there to satisfy your hunger.

I have said this many times and I am saying it again. I am not an “intel guru” and so I do not want a group of followers. What I want is people who are intelligent enough to understand the TRUTH and stop all this daily hype. If you want the TRUTH and HONEST news then I want you as a reader. I am then glad to have you and glad I can help you understand the TRUTH. My goals are not to try to predict a date or rate for the RV. I am not here to give you a daily dose of your hype.

I could not care less about the RV date, since if you are watching the FACTS of the currency reform process take place, a logical conclusion of a timeframe jumps out at you. You don’t even have to try to see it since it jumps out at you. All you have to do is pay attention to the Iraqi news. You don’t need any “secret” sources. But many of you don’t want to take the time. You don’t want to listen to reason. All you want is hype. Well – you are not at the right site and so move on if this is what you want.

This is part of the problem with many in that you have VERY short memories and can’t connect (or do not think its important to connect) information from the past as to what is now going on. You keep forgetting this is an ongoing saga. There is not one single event to bring about the RV. Each RV event is not separate, it is all connected with all other past and present events going on in Iraq and around Iraq. Yes – it is difficult to sort out so why don’t’ you let the people who are SMART enough to sort it out bring you the news. Why migrate to these half dead-beats who are going to search for any thread of hype to bring you.

What is the VERY BEST way to predict an RV timeline?

Many people have different ways to bring the news. My approach is centered around the Central Bank. From this process with the CBI I am talking about is the “project to delete the zeros”. It is by this process and ONLY by this process that we will get close to any RV timeframe. There are many proponents that have many different ideas as to how it will take place when it does occur. Many try to guess while others take the FACTS of what we know and are smart enough to back into logical, intelligent conclusions, not hyped up garbage intel.

I want to give just one example of the absolute garbage intel.

We all by now know about this ridiculous group that calls themselves NESARA. Now even they recently changed it to GESARA (Nesara thru the GCR). I laugh each time I read this stuff…lol..lol… How anyone in their right mind could repeat this crap never mind even believe it?

So now they are taking responsibility for stopping a nuclear attack on the United States on Saturday by the cabal. Really? They claim the cabal fired a missile on Hawaii and it was intercepted. It was meant to stop or slow down the GESARA implementation. That is why it took 30 minutes to recall the alert since it took this amount of time for GESARA to sort out and intercept the missile.

Now we don’t know if this is the truth behind the Federal Emergency Alert being sent out but we do know it had nothing to do with GESARA saving our asses or holding up the RV….How ridiculous!

The news media is crooked and yes this could be FALSE FLAG event to get public opinion to try to force president Trump to inappropriately reacting to N. Korea’s nuclear missile program. Then again it could have been an equipment malfunction or a push of the button by some idiot. Who knows - but my point is I can assure you it was not the GESARA, NESARA or whatever the hell they call themselves today. This group had nothing to do with it. This group is run by a small group of sick minded idiots in some backroom somewhere passing out their bullshit propaganda to us. They want to gain your confidence and in reality, are no better than the cabal, you think they are fighting to replace on your account. Get it? This is the same type of scam that built in the notion that the Bitcoin scam is somehow is going to bring down the cabal crooked bankers. How stupid can this story get?

The National Economic Security and Reformation Act (NESARA) was never signed into law. Not in 1990, 2000 or even in 2002 as many claim. If fact, the original law goes back much farther that they are telling you, if you dare to research it and find the TRUTH for yourself. The law goes back as far as 1930’s and was written to help the US come out of the depression under FDR. It can not ever by enacted because it is not a law. It was rejected by Congress due to sinister, controversial provisions that would inhibit growth instead of progressing growth, much like the Democrats have instituted in their reign of terror over their recent terms in the Whitehouse under the Clinton and Obama. There were so many social programs that Congress could not fund all them due to the foreseen possible war coming in Europe (which turned out to be WWII). The law can never be announced to bring the RV. It is simply not good for the country. It is now outdated and would need a major overhaul and to be brought before Congress once again for a vote. I am not saying that perhaps some of the intent if the original NESARA is not good but let’s not lie to people about it.

This passing into law has not yet been done. You simply can not pretend this has been done and then tell people the govt is holding up a law never passed in Congress in the first place. This is lying. This is the true face of the people behind all this GESARA, NESARA, NESERA or whatever nonsense. Get it?

I know there is so much crap on the internet over this NESARA law and just the fact that it changes suddenly to GESARA should be a RED FLAG for everyone, if you have half a brain.

Again another drawback from freedom of information. Seems you can now keep lying to people and have the freedom to do it easily now that we have the internet. Just remember because you keep spreading a lie over and over again does not make it the TRUTH or REALITY.

Sometimes we believe this kind of stuff because it paints a nice rosy picture in our minds of how we want the world to be. We accept it for deep in our minds we wish by doing so we could actually make it come into reality. Certainly, I too wish all these notions they are telling you were true but the FACTS speak for themselves. I do not like liars.

Where do we stand today with the RV?

I can tell you I know for the FACT that the official re-instatement of the Iraqi dinar has already happened on paper but I have no solid proof of it to give you, such as an article or something. I can see why many don’t believe me and that is okay. I always criticize others for not giving solid proof and so I will take the hit this time. I took a chance on telling you as I debated not to. I thought you should know.

Next Steps:

But eventually the CBI must make its next move and act upon the process they wanted to go ahead with and then they will talk to us again more directly. They will do this in articles using the news media. Then we will have the solid proof we need and have been waiting for.

However, this is only going to happen once the USA does it part in the agreement made just weeks ago to let the re-instatement occur. So far we wait for this next step by the USA.

So this is where we stand today on the RV. I do not have any more news. I do not have a crystal ball.

Many are telling you that the new rate would show up on the CBI site on last Friday 1/12. I can assure you we will first see the it on FOREX rather than on the CBI site and so this was easy to debunk. So then Friday passed and so the new rumor spread then Sunday 1/14 it was going out on FOREX. Well…then Sunday came and it changed to Monday 1/15. So everyone attentively awaits to see the rate sometime today. Will we see it or more lies?

Then there are those damned 800#s (which is nothing but to scam you out of your dinar). Yes, they are supposed to come out today too or maybe tomorrow.

At this point in time all I can tell everyone is to have patience. We are still within the month of January and over two weeks remain in January. I still fully expect it to come out in January but the clock is ticking. If we don’t see the RV within the month of January I will take a different approach and to re-investigate and inquire what is going on. I must first give it some time to play out.

So what might be the problem in the timing?

LATEST SURGE COUNTERFEIT CURRENCY

One issue I do know about and is of concern in Iraq is all the latest surge counterfeit currency. Lately the CBI even broadcast a chart showing the security features on the 3 zero notes to help people not to get involved with this currency. Remember with the electronic banking project there is a scarcity of hard currency on the streets. This counterfeit currency is showing up at the banks and in the auction windows it is being flagged. The GOI believes this is an effort to re-fund terrorist groups that are trying once again to emerge and poke their ugly heads. Could this be a delay?

US GOVERNMENT THERE IS A WIDE SWEEPING EFFORT TO CLEAN UP CORRUPTION

I also know that within the US government there is a wide sweeping effort to clean up corruption. This corruption is like a bad odor left in the can when you take out the garbage. It lingers after the real trash is gone but nonetheless it is painful and needs to be taken care of. I think many of you know what I mean. This is the debris left behind from the losing democratic party from the 2016 election. I can see a constant effort to falsify information and the news in an attempt to bring down the current administration. Much of this rhetoric is based on the change in management style of the new president and his view of existing polices left behind (the stale odor of rotting garbage).

If you have ever studied management, you would know that different situations require different management styles. So if you are truly going to lead a great country like the USA, you must be flexible in the type of leader chosen for the job at hand. Maybe you need someone like Trump who is more forceful and not going to backdown and be a wimp?

So what is the job at hand?

The USA, like it or not, needs REAL changes and they must happen soon. Fro may administrations already Democrats and Republicans alike promised change and nothing ever happens. There are no more chances. Your country is at a crossroads now as this next 8 years will need the cooperation of all parties to solve this corruption. But those corrupt of course do not want to end it. So pay attention to those who appose REAL change.

Perhaps the choice of Obama in 2008 was not really what the country needed? Perhaps he was a bad choice for leader? But he snuck in on the racial ticket. We all want peace and we all want FREE social benefits. But as a citizen we must step back and take a look at the overall necessities of the nation. We must not (again) just think about ourselves but the nation as whole. It is not all about just us.

So the direction now has to be the cleaning up the corruption not just in Iraq but also in the USA, as it is so deep rooted in both countries. I have tried to hint to you what is going on and even included videos that explained much of it and the reason behind the movement to clean it up.

I know many of you want to close you eyes and maybe even stick you heads in the sand when I start taking politics in my newsletter. Sorry it’s my newsletter. If you don’t like the news, if you don’t like the TRUTH -simply go elsewhere. Yeh…go to CNN…good luck with that…lol..lol…

Folks this is all interconnected, as the re-instatement of the IQD is all politics now. On one hand it could save the financial sector and society. But on the other hand, these politicians don’t want the financial sector to be saved.

They don’t want us to have this money (I can assure you of this) as they want desperation, fear and massive debt. They want to turn the US into a Social Fascist State and you can see the seeds are already growing. So these entities must first be dealt with and cleaned out.

Putting this amount of RV money in the hands of the middle class will certainly shake things up. If you don’t think this RV is all NOW political you really need to THINK carefully and study what is going on in your own country.

More news….

IRAQI PM ABADI TO SEEK RE-ELECTION IN MAY

(Mnt Goat – I told everyone there was a possibility that the RV could not be implemented as the elections draw closer and effect the RV. So we watch this effort. We hope that Iraqi parliament can pass the Election Law and not water it down just to get votes like the US legislature does. This is so much needed and needed now for these upcoming 2018 elections)

Reuters: Iraqi PM Abadi to seek re-election in May vote (1/13/18)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Sunday his candidacy for the May 12 parliamentary elections to choose a prime minister.

Abadi, a Shi‘ite Muslim who led the country in the four-year war against Islamic State, said he will seek to form a cross-sectarian block called '‘the victory alliance‘’ to contest the parliamentary elections, with candidates from other communities.

Abadi took over the premiership in 2014 from Nuri al-Maliki, a close ally of Iran widely criticized by Iraqi politicians for the army’s collapse as Islamic State militants swept through a third of Iraq. MALIKI, WHO HEADS THE SHI‘ITE DAWA PARTY, ANNOUNCED ON SATURDAY HE WILL BE RUNNING IN THE ELECTIONS.

(Mnt Goat – this is why it is important to get the electoral laws passed as soon as possible and have the retro-active to the last election. I told everyone if we don’t get this RV prior to the elections of 2018, it could get sticky again. We can’t control it but we can watch and wait and be realistic about how this all might effect the RV process. Who would have ever thought that in late 2012 we would still be sitting here in early 2018 still w/o the RV? How could we predict Nori al-Maliki’s run on the CBI in late 2012 or ISIS invasion in mid 2014? So as I keep saying this situation and RV saga is very dynamic and we only hope for the right conditions, as least right enough, to let this RV go.)

Abadi is a Dawa member but he didn’t secure Maliki’s endorsement for his candidacy. Maliki said on Saturday Dawa supporters will be free to choose between his alliance, called '‘state of law’', and Abadi’s '‘coalition of alliance.‘’ a new national alliance.

Abadi is credited for quickly rebuilding the army and defeating Islamic State in its main Iraqi stronghold, Mosul, last July, with strong assistance from a U.S.-led coalition.

Maliki holds the ceremonial title of vice-president. HE REMAINS A POWERFUL POLITICAL FIGURE AS HEAD OF THE DAWA AND THE LARGEST POLITICAL BLOCK IN THE CURRENT PARLIAMENT.

More news…

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said, "for the people of our people in all its spectrum and components under the banner of a single Iraq to form a “coalition of victory” across sectarianism and discrimination and discrimination," calling "the faithful and political entities to join his new national coalition."

(Mnt Goat – this may very well end up happening in the USA too a new national party may emerge since most citizens are fed up with the Republican and Democratic parties and what we are witnessing with all the corruption.)

More news….

Baghdad Mawazine News

The Presidency of the Parliament decided on Sunday to include the law of the general budget next Wednesday's session.

More news…

The President of the Council on the presentation of the first reading of the draft budget for the current fiscal year in the session on Wednesday next and to be a VOTE ON THE DRAFT ELECTION LAW AND SET A DATE IN THURSDAY'S SESSION NEXT.

(Mnt Goat – they desperately need this new election law since Nori al-Maliki wants to run again for a 3rd term. If this law passes, as the law now stands he would not be able to run again.)

More news….

Al-Jubouri noted that Qasim al-Fahdawi, the former minister of electricity, had sent a letter stating that he was visiting Iraq. He said the minister's questioning on possible corruption charges would be on the agenda next Wednesday.

It was then decided to adjourn the meeting until next Wednesday

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

UPDATE: GOI WAR ON CORRUPTION

SOME OF THESE COMMERCIAL BANKS DO NOT HAVE ANY INVESTMENTS

(Baghdad: Al-Furat News) A report by the Central Bank of Iraq, that some commercial banks do not have any investment, "noting that" some letters of guarantee comes courtesy of relatives and friends. "

"The proportion of investments to total assets in commercial banks is 8 percent," the report said, adding that "some of these commercial banks do not have any investments."

He added that "the monetary assets of commercial banks during the year 2017 amounted to 6 trillion dinars of the total assets of 13 trillion dinars, or 46%, mostly concentrated in the assets of banks with the Central Bank, which indicates the focus of banking activities in the window selling foreign currency.

"The letter of guarantee, which FORMS THE LARGEST PART OF LETTERS OF GUARANTEE, IN MANY CASES ARE LETTERS OF COURTESY TO RELATIVES, FRIENDS AND COMPANIES IN WHICH THE MEMBERS OR MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS PARTICIPATE IN A CLEAR OR HIDDEN," noting that "When you lag in the implementation of projects resort to some marketing method and delay in the payment of letters of guarantee in violation of the provisions of Article 290 of the Trade Law No. 30 of 1984.

The Central Bank of Iraq issued on 19 March 2017 a circular for all private banks to abide by THE STANDARDS TO MEET THE SALE OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES, noting that the task of international audit companies that have been contracted to assess the financial position and quality of assets of banks.

(Mnt Goat – again more corruption associated with the currency auctions. The CBI knows they must soon close these down, but what is the alterantive? Are they ready to go for the alternative? )

IRAQ TO BENEFIT FROM FULFILLING OBLIGATIONS UNDER CHAPTER VII

(Mnt Goat – Okay so we heard many articles already on getting “fully” out of Chapter VII, but this is not the sole purpose of this article. In this article I believe they wanted so list out yet more benefits for Iraq in getting “fully” out of Chapter VII and where they are heading with the banking system now and in the future.)

13/1/2018

Thamer Hymes

In accordance with Security Council Resolution 2390 on 8/12/2017, Iraq has fulfilled all obligations related to its withdrawal from Chapter VII of the UN Charter.

1)This resolution will enable us to open documentary credits to meet the real demand for consumer or productive materials as needed.

This achievement, which our government is proud of, is one of the successes that we hope to invest in our economy as part of the benefits of leaving Chapter VII, so that

2)we will have $ 3 billion to be transferred to the Government under Resolution 2335 / 2017.

3)The other benefits will depend first and foremost on the stakeholders, Raise the positive entry through the return of confidence in the Iraqi banks (Rafidain and Rashid) after being frozen from government imports in the past three decades.

THERE ARE THOSE WHO SAY THAT THE RAFIDAIN AND RASHID BANKS DID NOT KEEP PACE WITH MODERN TECHNOLOGY BECAUSE THEIR INSTRUCTIONS ARE OF A TOTALITARIAN NATURE.

(Mnt Goat – they are telling us they are modernizing the banking system to keep pace with the rest of the world, something that is needed if they will be integrated with the “global” economy. A full integration is when they finally roll out the re-instatement of the currency)

According to my information, there is a project to restructure Mesopotamia in line with the re-confidence of the bank and its harmonization in order to work according to the NEW PHILOSOPHY OF THE STATE.

That the two banks have sold them in the practice of smart card technology for retirees and direct in the world of public office; which BRINGS THINGS BACK TO NORMAL BY RESTORING CONFIDENCE INTERNATIONALLY IN OUR BANKING SYSTEM and the continuation of the relationship between Rafidain and rational citizen or employee, will be restructured by trustees on public money and ways of investment.

(Mnt Goat – this is sweet music to our ears! Now can everyone see why I have been saying these reforms are needed to restore international confidence prior to the RV? Now they are telling us too. So was I correct?)

Both banks can build a network of banking relations whether the government's sectoral banks (housing, agricultural, industrial) offer new products after the resumption of their activity in opening the documentary credits of the government, or the capacity of the deep trust that citizens give as they deal with the widest social segment, the critical mass of Pension and welfare), estimated at seven million members.

THE RAFIDAIN AND RASHEED BANK, ONCE RESTRUCTURED, will also be ready to set up a banking system in the light of the Central Bank's standards when a group of banks has been set up to deal with the process of settling salaries.

(Mnt Goat – I would say based on all the banking reforms implemented so far this is all just about done)

The documentary credits ALSO PROVIDE US WITH AN IDEAL EXCHANGE RATE BETWEEN THE CENTRAL DEPOSITORY AND THE MARKET PRICE, Buying the dollar; it also becomes the basis for tax accounting as well as the case of restructuring the ports in accordance with the pace of open credit in the government banks and banks approved eligibility and thus qualify for the final exit from the extraordinary procedures that accompanied the process of leaving Chapter VII.

(Mnt Goat – In this last paragraph- what what we look for is an ideal exchange rate between the central depository (CBI) and the rest of the world’s market price not just in-country market price. So, do they mean this in this article or are they also talking global market pricing? In the context of the entire article I would say it was “global market pricing” they are talking about. What do you think?)

RETURN OF THE SUBJECT DELETE THE ZEROS TO THE FOREFRONT

(Mnt Goat – note the date of this article. It is not that old. So they know they must now address this currency reform and are working on it. They are asking them what has happened to this project and why not implementing it now? )

11/26/2017 12:00 AM

We are on the doors of the year 2018 or is the date of deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi dinar a question addressed to the makers of monetary policy?

The past years have seen widespread debate about the advantages and disadvantages of deleting zeros.

WHICH BRINGS THIS DEBATE BACK TO THE FOREFRONT, but we are at the beginning of the road towards a rational economic reform that restores the country's strength and strength after being subjected to several tremors almost paralyzed.

I SEE THAT THE RETURN OF THE SUBJECT DELETE THE ZEROS TO THE FOREFRONT AT A TIME WHEN THE STEPS OF THE REFORM CALMLY AND SLOWLY AND UNRIVALED IS A REAL VISION TO RESTORE THE REAL VALUE OF THE IRAQI DINAR to remain master of currencies at the level of local trading without rushing on the acquisition of the dollar to invest outside the country, and perhaps the advantages of the dinar equivalent with the dollar in terms of value, (at least 1:1) content and appearance of the debt to invest domestically, because it is difficult to invest currencies in the world outside the dollar as the currency of the most receptive and popular in transactions and investments.

This and other advantages lead to the adoption of consideration of this project and STUDY THE POSSIBILITY OF ITS APPLICATION DURING THE YEAR 2018 as one of the basics of monetary and banking reform.

Perhaps follow the steps in reducing the exchange rate of the dollar gradually after the challenge of security will devote convictions and accept the deletion of zeros, which faced in a timely split between supporters and opponents because of poor understanding of raising zeros, and importance and advantages, especially when some believe that the deletion of zeros will reduce the size of the reserves of dinars because their view of their size is not to their true value.

It should be noted that monetary policy had followed a balanced and balanced plan to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar and succeeded to some extent fixed on what it is now, where it was able to reduce from 200 thousand to 100 dollars to 120 thousand dinars and the goal to reach 100 thousand Dinars BUT CIRCUMSTANCES PREVENTED TIMELY COMPLETION OF THE GRADUAL REDUCTION.

Today, it is easy for the Central Bank of Iraq TO WORK ON THE PRINCIPLE OF GRADUALLY REDUCING THE EXCHANGE RATE TO THE EXTENT THAT IT CAN BE EQUIVALENT TO THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR, so as to accept and digest the process of deleting zeros, so the advantage of reducing the size of money assured the owner to keep a small amount of cash with the bone market value and actual.

For this, the deletion of zeros or raise them from the Iraqi currency will make them enjoy these advantages in the field of compactness and commercial transactions and the risks are much lower than the large cash volumes.

The bottom line is that it is necessary to adopt the Central Bank of Iraq for the project to delete the zeros and work on its implementation from now in order to achieve the objectives of reducing the size of the monetary mass, and required a media program to devote convictions to the importance of this project.

CENTRAL BANK GOVERNOR: THE COUNTRY’S FINANCIAL SITUATION IS IMPROVING CONTINUOUSLY

Central Bank Governor Ali Al-Alak expressed his optimism on Monday about the country’s financial situation, which is improving continuously.

“The financial situation in the country has begun to improve markedly because of high oil prices and fiscal discipline of the country, which is better than it was in the past,” he said.

“The state has great opportunities to improve control over government expenditures and increase non-oil revenues. There is still a step the government must take, but the financial commitment and discipline over the past period has been an important reason for the financial situation to be reversed,” he said.

He pointed out that “the position of the Central Bank during that period, which was working side by side with the government in order to overcome the embarrassing period that passed through Iraq.”

He pointed out that “the central bank’s reserves are good and in a state of mobility.” He pointed out that “the focus is on the level of adequacy of the reserve, according to the international standard for the local currency.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the prime minister and all his cabinet members, and parliament that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   1/15/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 1/15/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Mountain Goat   1/15/18 26904636_569990473336349_992633713702259326_n
Mountain Goat   1/15/18 26238856_569991793336217_8129738881319962244_n
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   1/15/18 Empty Bs

Post by Bryan NITTY Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:52 pm

MOUNTAIN ROACH IS FULL OF SHIT JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM, WITH THESE LOOOOOONNNGGG ASS POSTS OF BS

Bryan NITTY

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:21 pm

Bunch of idiots 

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:18 pm

Love how she disappeared for a while, then came back and set herself up as a voice of reason only to resume a subtle pump that slowly gets more blatant.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat   1/15/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   1/15/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   1/15/18 2805820865  Mountain Goat   1/15/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum