Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 1/14/18

2 posters

Go down

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 Empty KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 1/14/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:23 am

KTFA

Cinderella1906 » January 14th, 2018

FAMILY : AS PER FRANKS GENEROSITY AND PROMISE HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS PER TEAM CHAT FRIDAY ... PLEASE TO THANK HIM....

FRANK WE HAVE 15 QUESTIONS FOR YOU TONIGHT …THE FAMILY GAVE IT THEIR ALL FRANK I HOPE YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH THE QUESTIONS

Frank26 » January 14th, 2018

I WILL ANSWER THE 15…..LET’S ROLL

1…. I HEARD the 15th is when the Tax Reform becomes effective… If true how is the 15th when the tax reform becomes effective, tied into a rate change from the east to the west….

I DON’T THINK SO………..BUT IT SURE IS A SWEET THING TO HOPE FOR WHEN YOU CONSIDER THE LOGIC BEHIND IT………

BUT I AM EXTREMELY PLEASED THAT THE TAX CODE LIKE MANY OTHER THINGS ARE ALSO WAITING NOW FOR THE RI SO THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS CAN BE TAXED ACCORDINGLY………

THAT’S EITHER A COINCIDENCE OR GOOD TIMING ON BOTH THE EAST AND THE WEST

2…Should the completion of the 2 or 3 bank classes have triggered the RI, IYO or your teams’ opinion?

THERE WERE MORE THAN THREE……….WE JUST HIGHLIGHTED THE ONES THAT COVERED REMOVING THE 000’S OVER A THREE MONTH PERIOD THIS PAST SUMMER……..IMO……THE RI IS NOT TRIGGERED OFFICIALLY YET ……..BUT JUST LIKE MOSUL………WE AND THE LL KNEW THE TRUTH…….DIDN’T WE………MY TEAMS AND I SIMPLY AWAIT………THE WAIT

3… Does the anniversary of Trump’s inauguration have any bearing on the timing of the RI, IYO?

GOOD QUESTION………BECAUSE WE CONSIDERED IT ………BECAUSE THIS IS TRUMP’S PATTERN……..I DON’T KNOW IF THEY ARE TIED IN AS I DON’T KNOW IF THE TAX CODE IS TIED IN BUT I WILL SAY THIS……..TRUMP MADE ……..IS MAKING………AND IS ABOUT TO MAKE ANOTHER HISTORICAL SPEECH………..

HE USES A COARSE APPROACH WITH WORDS ALMOST TO THE POINT OF BEING A BULLY………..BUT HIS SPEECHES ARE MASTERPIECES OF CONTEMPORARY EVENTS AND EMOTIONS THAT HISTORY ONE DAY WILL LOOK BACK AND SAY……..WHERE HAVE LEADERS LIKE HIM GONE?

4…What do you think is the trigger for the UST to release?

ONCE AGAIN BE CAREFUL AS YOU READ THIS ANSWER FROM ME BECAUSE I HAVE NOTICED THAT GURUS DO NOT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH MY THOUGHTS BUT INSTEAD ………..RUN WITH THEM………IMO……….THE TRIGGER HAS BEEN PULLED……….IMO………IT JUST NEEDS TO BE OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED……….BY IRAQ…………VIA THE UST

5… Feb 18 is a deadline tied to US banks and digital monies and they wanted the MR accomplished in Jan to meet the Feb 18 deadline so they don’t have to move date again…can you confirm this and how it is tied to the MR??

IMO………..THE WEST IS READY……….IMO………FEB 18TH IS MORE OF A TIME FRAME TO TELL YOU HOW FEB 12/14TH WENT FOR IRAQ IN KW

6…Is it still in the hands of the United States Treasury or has the ball been passed back??? or does it get passed back? ?

PLEASE READ THE ANSWER TO #4………IF THAT STILL DOESN’T HELP……….READ IT AGAIN

7 , Frank IYO we were expecting the 72-78 to begin the countdown on the first day of the RV/MR…since events seem to be changing can you elaborate if this has begun already since we are in the RI or does it still begin with the CBI rate change?

NO I SAID ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE RI OF THE MR………..I ALSO SAID WE DO NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE RI SO THE 72/78 HAS NOT STARTED WITH MY TEAMS………

WE ALSO RECENTLY TOLD YOU THAT THAT TIME FRAME WILL CONTAIN A 1:1………OR SLIGHTLY OVER………..VIA A CONTROLLED FLOAT……….THAT 72/78 DAYS LATER THE RV IS BORN AND STILL CONTROLLED TO A CAP OF WHERE THEY HAVE AGREED

8…Are the bankers on schedule to return to work

YES IMO……….AND MOST WILL BE BACK AFTER THE 15TH………..UPPER HAS ALREADY RETURNED……….IMO

9…In yesterday’s thread there were a couple of articles about Maliki running in the elections. The more time it takes for the RI/RV, the more nervous I am about M. Why is he still roaming free and running for election? Is there No plan to eliminate the threat that M poses? PS : I know M is a Bozo, but even a clown can ruin a party !

THE MOSQUITO IS THE CAUSE OF MANY DEATHS EVERY YEAR……….IT RATES IN THE TOP TEN………..SO DOES THE COMMON COLD……….BUT YOU DON’T SEE US WIPING THEM OUT DO YOU……….WHY………

WELL LET ME ASK YOU THIS WHY SHOULD I PREVENT SOMETHING FOR A DOLLAR WHEN YOU CAN TREAT IT FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS………..RIGHT ABOUT NOW YOU ARE SAYING………WHAT?…………

GIVE THIS TIME AS WELL TO EVOLVE IN THE DIRECTION THAT YOUR MIND CAN UNDERSTAND ………..YOU ARE NOT MILITARY……….YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO UNDERSTAND AT THIS MOMENT ABOUT M

10 .. In Iraq’s RM are the reserves to cover their RM included in Iraq’s budget or is there another fund..

GOOD QUESTION…….ELEPHANT IF I KNOW………..BUT IMO……..LOL……..THAT WAS FUNNY………IMO…….I BELIEVE THEY ARE SEPARATE BELONGING TO THE CBI AND NOT THE GOI………TA DAAAA LOL

11…Is the CBI satisfied there are adequate correspondent banking relationships to support the number of international transactions needed when the IQD is reinstated?

BY NOW I BELIEVE SO………..IT WASN’T JUST THE CBI THAT ATTENDED THE CLASSES ……….IF YOU REMEMBER WE SAID MANY WERE THERE………SO I BELIEVE MANY BANKS LIKED WHAT THE CBI WAS DOING WITH THE UST AND IMF THAT THEY ARE ALREADY CORRESPONDING WITH AT AN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL NOW

12…At one time they said the Dong would come out with the Dinar, but the last time Frank spoke of currencies revaluing, it was not mentioned. Is it going to be in that basket? Thanks you!!

NOT THE ONE THAT WE ARE TEACHING ABOUT……..IT WILL CONTAIN ABOUT 6 CURRENCIES AND THE DONG IS NOT ONE OF THEM………MY STANCE HAS NOT CHANGED ON THE DONG……….I BELIEVE IT TO BE EVOLVING AND GROWING IN VALUE AND STRENGTH BUT DUE TO CHINA I THINK THEY STILL HAVE SOME TIME TO GO BEFORE THEY CONSIDER AN RV JUMP

13…Is the conference in Kuwait have any bearing on Timing

NO……….ALSO IMO………JUST BETWEEN YOU AND ME……….THEY BETTER BE DONE BEFORE THE KW CONFERENCE………..OR RISK LOSING CONFIDENCE

14. You and teams have been discussing items you have not yet shared with us…to what degree are these items you expect and look for essential to the timing of the rate change. Please elaborate if you can.

THAT’S WHY WE DON’T TALK ABOUT IT……….THE DEGREE IS 0………..BUT WE ARE FOLLOWING TRUMP VERY CLOSELY RIGHT NOW………..MAINLY BECAUSE IT CAME OVER TO OUR SIDE

15…i want to know if we are in national emergency status over last eo order re: corruption, treason

THIS MAY SOUND SILLY……….PARANOID EVEN………..BUT I THINK MANY DEMOCRATS ARE IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY

FIVE CC’S AGO I TALKED TO YOU LIKE I NEVER HAVE BEFORE AND TOLD YOU ……….THAT I WOULDN’T TALK ABOUT IT AGAIN……….LISTEN TO THE STATE OF THE UNION SPEECH TO UNDERSTAND OUR STATE

CINDY I BELIEVE WE ARE DONE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 Empty Re: KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26 1/14/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Thank you for being so generous with your lies and hype. Now STFU and go away.  KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 2805820865   KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 2805820865   KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 2805820865   KTFA Team Chat Q&A w/ Frank26  1/14/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum