Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Share | 

"Ahead" - GCR/RV Community Message 1/14/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Ahead" - GCR/RV Community Message 1/14/18   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:22 am

Dear Currency Community,

Gurus have been posting to you for years, some with an open heart until there was no heart left.

So forgive me if this guru sounds like an cabbagehead. Deep down, most of you know me as supper cabbagehead. So please don't cheapen your hatred with empathy now.

But even deeper down you all know that I give a shit about this community, and IAM just someone trying to share dark truths with a diverse group who was obsessed with money when I first showed up nearly two years ago.

So here goes…

The RV happened five years ago. Everyone reading this for intel for intel is more than five years behind the cutting edge of the transition.

What you're experiencing now are negotiated terms of surrender. Not the process of negotiations.

The picture above of Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyhau and his Indian counterpart Prime Minister Nahrendra Modi hugging and holding hands. Why? Because not only is the cabal war over, but peace and prosperity are ushering in a new golden era.

Remember, India is the "I" in BRICS. And if Israeli is hugging India, he's also hugging Brazil, Russia, China and even Africa with this picture.

That's what you're looking at, not another cabal we're strong look at us and be fearful pose.

I wish I could express to you how lucky you all were to have so much time to prepare before they let the public in to redeem. You needed every second. Me too. So much so, it's sad this period is ending for those of us with a sense of how difficult the next phase of this philanthropic life will be.

Getting to the even was the easy part, working with it after will be quite the challenge. Especially in a world still 100% committed to supporting a cabal agenda that is no longer in existence.

Literally, most will initially rather starve than take your aide. And you will have an infinite amount of aide. Talk about extreme ends of the spectrum.

Working with the general public will be watching a lifetime boxer shadow punch in an empty arena. With no opposition, no enemy, it's futile to fight.

Yet fight is how most to all in this community have come to it… myself included.

Love will steer the stars sure, but will love steer your life? Dominate your thinking? Absorb your belief systems? Influence your actions? We shall see.

What I know, in the deepest places in my heart, is that we are so far beyond where you think we are at this moment… it's wise to just surrender to the process and let it come on its own time, in its own way. And then just go with the flow when it does.

Because even with some consciousness regarding handling the redemption of the ZIM, and even though hundreds have been loyal stewards of the opportunity, a handful are truly ready to handle what comes next. That includes myself. Not so sure I'm ready and I've been living and breathing this for over twelve years.

The truly innocent of soul, pure of heart and true of character will know the bliss many are seeking post redemption. But that's ok, not everyone's supposed to reach those levels of enlightenment. Just as as not everyone was supposed to connect to the RV or the ZIM.

We all serve God differently, but we all serve God just the same.

All is well.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Ahead" - GCR/RV Community Message 1/14/18   Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:37 pm

You're right, if you sincerely believe that crap you are a cabbage head, or to put it more accurately, you have less brains than a cabbage. If that is not the case, then you are a liar and a fraud, so which is it?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Ahead" - GCR/RV Community Message 1/14/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: