Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week

3 posters

Go down

Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week Empty Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week

Post by Allenj Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:54 am

The authorities have entered the final preparatory phase for the introduction of greater exchange rate flexibility in 2017"   These are the types of articles we're looking for to come out of Iraq prior to a float. 

There are several parallels to what Iraq is trying to accomplish, Egypt and Morrocco are the latest. When we start seeing articles that talk about support for a transition as well the conditions are right for a move to a float, we'll know we're getting close. Morocco is already in Article VIII compliance, that's the first hurdle Iraq needs to get over before we'll see articles like the above. IMO.

TOTAL HORSE SHIT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT DOES
Morocco HAVE TO DO WITH IRAQI CURRENCY "ANSWER IMO NOTHING"

Allenj
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week Empty Re: Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Agreed.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week 2805820865  Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week 2805820865  Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week 2805820865  Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week Empty Re: Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:26 am

Looks like Kaperoni is grasping at straws still trying to sell his float idea concerning Iraq...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All You should Know About ‘Floating Dirham’

By
 Morocco World News
 -
 March 10, 2017

Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week All-You-should-Know-About-Floating-Dirham-640x394

By Yousra Acherqui

Casablanca – Morocco’s central bank governor, Abdellatif Jouahri, announced in 2016 that Morocco is aiming to introduce a flexible exchange rate system in the midst of 2017.

Indeed, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) had identified the reform of the exchange rate regime as an important milestone to increase the resilience of the Moroccan economy.

The IMF’s de facto classification of Morocco’s current exchange rate regime is referred to as “Conventional fixed peg arrangements”.

Indeed, Morocco pegs its currency within margins of ±0.3 percent or less vis-à-vis a basket of currencies: The dirham’s exchange rate is currently fixed via a peg that is 60 percent weighted to the euro and 40 percent to the dollar. (Prior to April 2015, it was fixed via a peg that was 80 percent weighted to the euro and 20 percent to the dollar).

In case of a shock, under the current exchange rate regime, significant pressure is put on foreign exchange reserves. Furthermore, and according to the experience of other countries, we know that a shock could also lead to a forced transition to a floating regime. These weaknesses could be significantly mitigated by a floating exchange-rate regime.

Unlike Egypt who was unprepared to take the dramatic step of allowing its currency to trade freely, Morocco’s reform will be gradual allowing for a smooth transition. Indeed, Morocco’s foreign exchange reserves currently cover more than seven months of imports; and the central bank has said it expects that to rise to eight months by the end of 2017.

Moreover, the macroeconomic environment is overall very favorable to this reform thanks the country’s efforts to curb its deficits and to decrease its public debt. According to the IMF, because Morocco has the proper prerequisites for the intended reform, the scenario under which the Moroccan dirham will plummet after gradual floating can be safely discarded.

The reform implies that the exchange rate will not be used as the nominal anchor of the system anymore. Instead, Morocco will operate an inflation targeting regime. Also, the prices of other currencies vis-à-vis the Moroccan dirham will be fully determined by the market’s supply and demand; and the only interventions in the foreign exchange market will be undertaken to ensure proper liquidity.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/03/210631/all-you-should-know-about-floating-dirham/

Morocco begins gradually float its currency this week 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum