Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker 1/13/18

2 posters

Go down

"Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 Empty "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker 1/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 am

Please.. I cant take any more false intel guesses and lies. I can't take anymore of that. I need to feel my spark again and I need to feel like I am needed for something again. I have lost that in this journey.

If the cabal is neutralized.. like so many many of those who should know have reported. Please I beg of you release us from this hell.

I have pleaded and plead and I will continue to please with my last breath if i must till someone hears me cry. I can not see even til the end of the day. I HAVE HIT THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM AND I HAVE SURRENDERED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I NEED YOU TO PLEASE LET US GO AND EXCHANGE AT THE. ENTERS TODAY RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANT TO BE HUNGRY OR COLD OR WONDERING WHERE I MIGHT END UP AT THE END OF THE DAY. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS DARKNESS ANY LONGER.

I WANT TO SEE HAPPINESS AND JOY IN MY OWN EYES AGAIN. I NEED MY PURPOSE. THE PURPOSE I HAVE BEEN SO READY FOR AND PROCLAIMED TO YOU SO MANY TIMES. I AM TIRED OF PUTTING MY OWN NEEDS BEFORE OTHERS.. BUT I HAVE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO LIVE IN SURVIVAL MODE.

I AM TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO BELIEVE IN THIS EVENTS SOURCES. I AM TIRED OF BEING DISAPPOINTED AND I'M TIRED OF CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT AND DREAMING NIGHTMARES OF HOW I AM THE CRAZY PERSON WHO HAS GIVEN UP OR ABANDONED MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING MYSELF I AM TIRED OF DEFENDING MYSELF. AND SOMETIMES I AM AT THE POINT WHERE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE THROUGH ANOTHER MOMENT OF ANY OF THIS.

I AM SICK OF HEARING HOW CLOSE WE ARE WHEN WE NEVER GET TO OUR GOAL. I AM SO EXHAUSTED OF BEING HELPFUL IN MY HEART AND EXCITED TO KNOW WE ARE THERE ON MANY OCCASIONS AND IT HAD REALLY NOT BEEN TRUE.

PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GO EXCHANGE TODAY RIGHT NOW. PLEASE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 Empty Re: "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker 1/13/18

Post by Ponee Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:43 am

My suggestion, Jeff,  is to put away your dinar, find another means of income and support and walk away from the dinar dream because it isn't and won't ever happen in a way you will profit.  Save your sanity.  Go on with life.  Live it to the best of your abilities because there are NO DO OVERS and you are wasting your days on this. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker  1/13/18 Empty Re: "Please... No Lies Today" by Jeff Walker 1/13/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:59 am

To Jeff, From BonnieB:

At some point in this journey we have all been sad, angry, selfish and frustrated. I have a question for you, Jeff. What would you be doing right now, if you had never bought any currency? Were you happy with your life before? We're you happy with yourself? Were you happy with your family? Or, would you be the same person you are now?

How many times in our lives have we made promises to someone that we couldn't keep for one reason or another? Would you say that you were a liar or just believed something you heard from others and passed it on thinking you were helping.

My suggestion for you Jeff, is to step away from all this RV stuff for awhile, just unplug from this site and others. Find out who you are again, without this currency addiction. Once a person starts down a spiral of self destruction, it's hard to see what's real and what's not.

We are in the middle of a world wide change, the likes of which we've never seen before or will again. It's not about you. It's not about me. It's about what's good and right for the other 7.5 billion people on this planet, too. We are One. My hats off to the people who are fighting and dying for our future. I think we can give them the time they need to finish their work, don't you Jeff. BREATH AND GIVE THANKS for a New Future full of infinite possibilities. We are Blessed beyond all comprehension.

To BonnieB, From Jeff:

Before I bought currency.. I was in a state of limbo without a purpose for many years because I was 24 in college and was told over the phone due to anomalies in the blood I had given on my birthday..o neg so I did regularly....had tested positive for the hiv antibodies and Id be wise to call 1800 aids hotline for help. This was 1994 and I was alone in my apartment freshman year. No treatment and a piss poor delivery from a Savannah red cross worker.

Needless to say my bright future was not to last according to average for more than 5 years. But you surrender to the mortality of it or you do everything possible to stay atop..but you loose you ability to hope for too much of a future..

Got past this with the family that so lovingly accepted me as I was and how I was..never let the illness become priority though and did what I could to partially treat and forget.. of course the relationship game is never the same...

STRONG Mother presence who further threw me off my feet when her presence was removed by cancer which took 14 days to do after her diagnosis. You never understand how much someone influences your life every single day until it is missing. She and I had an unvoiced bond that was almost another sense of communication. I.was her middle child and was a bout 2.5 months premature and weighed 3lbs 2 oz.. she always said to me.. you were it on this earth for a purpose.. you are the one with the intellect..the emotion and the talent out of all three. You will find out what that is someday and you will know

That's all I need to say.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:31 am

To Jeff, From Anonymous:

There comes a time when the whining and crying need to stop. No one here is flush with cash.

No one here (certainly none of the gurus) knows when this RV/GCR will occur.

Anyone here who has stopped trying to pay their own way, to eat and survive, is exactly like a person spending the last of their money on a slot machine, hoping not to have to spend the night on the streets again.

I've got good news and bad news.

The good news is, "The Future is in YOUR Hands".

The bad news is, "The Future is in YOUR Hands".

To Jeff, From John:

There have been so many times when it seemed that I would post something but then, I wouldn’t because it was more like I “wanted to” rather than needing to so, I held off. Today, I hear the cries of someone who needs someone to throw him rope…a life preserver and, sometimes merely showing compassion can help so, that’s what I’m doing here. I truly wish I could say that I know the exact time and day that the news of being able to exchange would hit. Many of us find our “hankering” to do good waning a bit and, long to get it back again, as that’s what God has placed on our hearts. In the meantime, we search for the measure of virtue that we know is on the inside of us and, we wonder, “Will I ever feel it the way I did back when?” and, the answer I hear from that still small voice is, “No! It’s going to be better.” and, I wonder out loud…Better? How could it be better? I’ve lost so much…I’m fifteen years older. I’m not as…” then I hear that still small voice again, “Eye has not seen nor ear heard, neither have entered the heart of man what God has prepared for those who love him.” and, the virtues begin to rise up inside me again…

"Love, and I look back at the last verse Iwas reminded of

“…what God has prepared for this who love him.”

joy, and I recall, “The joy of the Lord is our strength”

peace, and, not just any peace but, the kind of peace that passes all understanding

patience, and then, I hear Him say again in that still small voice, “Be still and no that I am God!”

kindness, and, I remember the Samaritan who came upon a Jew who had been beaten up and robbed…left for dead on the side of the road and, out of the goodness of his heart, he felt compassion for him. Going over to him, the Samaritan soothed his wounds and bandaged them. Then he put the man on his own donkey and, took him to an inn where he took care of him. The next day, he handed the innkeeper two silver coins, telling him, “Take care of this man. If his bill runs higher than this, I’ll pay you the next time I’m here.” and, there’s his faithfulness,

Can you see the gentleness of this man? If you knew the friction that existed between Jews and Samaritans, this story would have a greater impact on your heart. In the eyes of a Jew, there was only one thing lower than a dog and, that was a Samaritan but, this man from Samaria demonstrated the kind of self-control that exemplifies God’s patience, love, and compassion toward us all.

Jeff Walker, I hear you man! I’ve wondered many times if I could take any more of this but, somehow, in some way, God has always provide his strength, his courage, his patience, and faith and, well…here I am. I still have all ten toes, all my fingers, a full head of hair with very little gray though I’m past sixty and, as was said of Abraham, I hope against hope that we will one day the manifestation of this blessing would come for us all.

I’ve wondered more times than I can recall, how many ways are there to tell the same story without there being a thread of truth to it? and, incredibly enough, there always seems to be at least one more way.

You say, "I cant take any more false intel guesses and lies.” And, I know what you’re saying but, I will tell you, you strength to make it through this last one came from the same place the strength came from the time before that and, your strength to make it through the next one will be the same. As a boy, when my dad would have me help him with something on our place and, I’d get to a level of difficulty the I ha never face before, invariably, I would begin to ay ‘I can’t do it!” and, without fail, my dad would always say; “Can’t never did anything, Boy! You’ve got to try!!” Then, as if he had just given me another shot of courage, I’d succeed.

You say; "I need to feel my spark again and I need to feel like I am needed for something again. I have lost that in this journey.”

I can assure you, if you didn’t still have the spark as you call it, you wouldn’t have the gumption to say what you did. It’s those who can’t recognize that they’ve lost what you’re talking about who have truly lost it. They’ve gone past the point of caring but, as long as there’s care on your heart, there’s hope with the strength to carry on.

You ask "If the cabal is neutralized.” and, I will tell you, while I believe they are, they were neutralized by our unwillingness to accept what they say as the truth anymore. You played a part in that, as did everyone who is holding out hope for a miracle in their lives.

You ask to be “set free from this hell” and, again, I know what you’re saying but, where we’ve been is in the wilderness, not hell. In the wilderness is where the real lesson of life are taught, I believe. Finding out how far you can push yourself without food and water, in a sense.Discovering strengths we have that wouldn’t have ever been known about had we not been wandering through the desolation of the wilderness but, I believe we’re going to be led out of the wilderness in no time at all.

You say,

"I have pleaded and plead and I will continue to please with my last breath if i must till someone hears me cry. I can not see even til the end of the day. I HAVE HIT THE ABSOLUTE BOTTOM AND I HAVE SURRENDERED OVER AND OVER AGAIN.”

and, again, I hear what you’re saying and, I myself have pleaded a few times but, what I hear in my spirit is “If you had faith as a mustard seed, you could say unto this mountain, “be thou lifted up and cast into the sea and it would obey you.” and,with all that is within me, I reach down deep in my inner being and, I find the Spirit of God on my inside and, He shows me just enough of strength to exercise patience enough to allow God to do what God’s going to do and, as always, it won’t be like manna falling from the sky or from heaven, but rather, through people…sometimes from someone I don’t even know but, why? Because I trusted him, that’s why.

Your words are

I NEED YOU TO PLEASE LET US GO AND EXCHANGE AT THE. ENTERS TODAY RIGHT NOW. I DON'T WANT TO BE HUNGRY OR COLD OR WONDERING WHERE I MIGHT END UP AT THE END OF THE DAY. I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IN THIS DARKNESS ANY LONGER.

I WANT TO SEE HAPPINESS AND JOY IN MY OWN EYES AGAIN. I NEED MY PURPOSE. THE PURPOSE I HAVE BEEN SO READY FOR AND PROCLAIMED TO YOU SO MANY TIMES. I AM TIRED OF PUTTING MY OWN NEEDS BEFORE OTHERS.. BUT I HAVE HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO LIVE IN SURVIVAL MODE.

and, once again, I hear you. A lot of us have literally been pushed to the edge and, some have even hoped for our demise in the process but, we’re still here and, guess what, if it were to be much longer, I believe you’d still find the strength you need to get to the end.

You say, "I AM TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO BELIEVE IN THIS EVENTS SOURCES.” I don’t have all the answers but, one thing I do know, the choice of believing is in our hands, the courage, power and desire are from God..

You say, "I AM TIRED OF BEING DISAPPOINTED AND I'M TIRED OF CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP AT NIGHT AND DREAMING NIGHTMARES OF HOW I AM THE CRAZY PERSON WHO HAS GIVEN UP OR ABANDONED MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.”

Here again, I know what you’re saying…I’ve had very little contact with many of my own family members and even some friends. I’ve lived in a way that I’ve never had to before but, what I’ve learned is that I’m capable of doing things beyond what I’ve ever known I had the endurance for and, the whole time there’s been this knowing down deep in my knower that this would one day be finished and, it would be time to get on with the life God has put on our hearts to live. That “knowing” has been there all along, even in times when I wondered if it wouldn’t be intelligent to just give in to the demands of how everyone else thought I should live and what everyone else thought I should do.

You said; "I AM TIRED OF EXPLAINING MYSELF I AM TIRED OF DEFENDING MYSELF. AND SOMETIMES I AM AT THE POINT WHERE I DON'T WANT TO LIVE THROUGH ANOTHER MOMENT OF ANY OF THIS."

Vindicationis on its way, I do believe. When? That’s the $64,000 question, isn’t it? but, look at that. The question is “When?” not “if"

Hang in there. Many years ago, long before this currency thing was even known by some of us old dogs, I was going through a chapter in my life that I believed was the lowest valley I could’ve ever gone through and, you know, when you’re that far down, the only thing you can do is to “Look up” and, when I looked up, I was compelled to begin searching for answers in the one place I always found solace…in the scriptures and, I found Proverbs 3. The Lord told Solomon and he wrote;

“My son do not forget my teaching but let your heart keep my commandments for length of days, years of life and abundant welfare will they bring you. Let not loyalty and faithfulness forsake you but bind them about your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart thet you might find favor and good repute int eat sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and don’t rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight.”

Keep trusting,

in Christ,

John

To Jeff, From One Who Believes:

Jeff

I hear your cry. I hear your pain. I hear you asking for what you lack.

I have sent money but that is not what you need.

My story is: husband of 25 years rejected me and we divorced. I had thought I was a good wife and mother. I hit rock bottom like you. Cried myself to sleep. Desperate. Barely enough money. This is The Dark Night of the Soul and you are in yours right now. And you are prolonging it.

The solution that worked for me:

I stopped looking for solutions to my happiness in the outside world. I began to get to a quiet space in my mind and heart. Everyday. First I had to forgive myself. Then I had to love myself. I would tell myself that my mother (who had died when I was 18) was near me and hugging me. She would tell me what my next step was. I began to hear nudges or whispers that everything was OK. That I would be all right. That I would survive. I could only hear that voice when I was not distracted with family-drama, or TV or Facebook. I my deepest pain I just sat in the quiet and listened for angels. And I heard them in my heart-whispers.

In ALL your posts you say you are waiting for the RV to fix everything in your life. May I suggest that this is not the truth. Your life is perfect already without outside anything. From your quiet place, think of how perfectly abundant it is, that you are alive during this time! THIS IS YOUR AWAKENING, for you to start hearing your angels. With their guidance, you will start creating the reality you want. You don't need the RV. You just need YOU.

With deepest love for you Jeff walker
- Also One Who Believes

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum