Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 1/12/18

5 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 Empty RayRat Call Notes 1/12/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:29 pm

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call 12-January-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Fantabulous Friday, January 12, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here.

A lot of things have been said in the last few days. On Wednesday’s call there was a rumor that some dealers had shut down. Then that evening I started hearing that, but don’t know if that is because the rumor started on my call! It doesn’t seem to have happened by today, Friday.

Then there was information about the currencies going live on Forex yesterday; they have not gone live yet, on Friday. Our schedule still indicates the 15th or 16th that we should be looking to see the currencies on Forex, and that some of us should be exchanging prior to that. We’ve heard little snippets of exchanges and paymasters being funded and taking a few days to fund their members. I don’t know where that is in the process. Let’s see what happens at the close of market today.

Of course, we will only be seeing and participating in that activity on Tuesday, when the market opens again. We have been awaiting confirmation of this process starting, and seeing a change on Forex after the market closes today, that would be such a confirmation.

Zim updates: we are receiving these from those involved in the planning. Of course, those plans can change along the way. We broke the 80/20 process, and they changed that. Then we heard five zeros and 12 cents as the rate, and Tony and I had problems with the size of that rate, because 100 trillion zim would then yield $120 million. So now we are hearing that it will be six zeros, just as we heard three years ago. We just didn’t understand exactly how that would apply at the exchanges, so we assumed they would delete six zeros from the face value. Now we understand that they are adding six zeros to the rate, so that the new rate applies to all denominations. We were also given the 12, and that might float up to 22. So, with six zeros, that would mean 100 trillion zim would be exchanged at $12,000,000 to $22,000,000. There has been some activity with zim in Europe, and they are saying a rate of six zeros and 14, so 100 T = $14,000,000. So you can apply that rate of .00000014 to all the denominations we talked about in the last few calls:

• 50 and 100 trillion notes
• 50 and 100 billion notes
• 50 and 100 million notes
• 50 and 100 thousand notes

All I can give you is what they tell us. We are asking for clarification on the bond vs. the currency issue. We got more information on Wednesday night. If what you are holding is a bond, HSBC is the underwriter for that activity; it then gets forwarded to Geneva for processing, and funds show up in your account three weeks later. If it’s a currency, then it can be exchanged at whatever bank deals with zim, with the six-zero rate as we explained above. They told us that the bonds are on heavy cardstock and 8.5” x 11”. Over 500million dollars, your zim exchange goes into a structured payout of 25 years. That zim activity in London is by invitation only, if you even had the ability to go there.
We don’t have any new information for the US. So we are any moment now, and we have to wait and see what shows up in the next few days.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Any updated information about what banks will do in house verification on the dinars?
A: No updated information.

Q: Using your theory that the Zim will start at 12 cents and that there will be a cap of $500 million cash pay out with any balance paid out over a 25-year period does that mean $500 million per family or can a man and his wife each exchange their currency and receive $500 million each?
A: I would presume it would be EACH. I will ask.

Q: If a person has plenty of IQD, VND, etc., to exchange, is there any reason NOT to hold ZIM for 12-18 months with the possibility of it going up beyond .0000012-.0000022. It is beyond my ability to understand any other investment that would yield such an unbelievable return (I think Tony mentioned .72 cents) in such a short time. Even Warren Buffet couldn’t do that.
A: Some would say that holding paper for such a period time is risky in that a country could change its plan. The zim is a different animal; it’s not a viable currency that already exists. For anything else, I would say “digitize it and wait”. But I don’t know of any banks that will do that. Let’s wait and see.
Are either of you (Ray or Tony) planning on holding on to some ZIM based on this possibility??
A: I’m entertaining how to do that without risking loss of purchasing power.

Q: Is it too early to consider helping the poor?
A: We cannot support individual 501c3s on TNT – there are too many.

Q: I’m looking at the info on foundations and trust and a lot of it in the forum is posted back in 2014 is there a link for the latest info or update with current law or is the posted info still apply now?
A: So far as I know, that information still prevails.

Q: When we exchange our currencies is the 1.5% exchange fee for each currency you exchange or in total?
A: So far as I know, that 1.5% is on the dollar amount.

Q: Self-directed IRAs?
A: Ask your custodian company for details and processes.

Q: in light of everyone scrambling to buy more currency (not me), will long term & short term capital gains come into play on our exchange?
A: The latest information is that capital gains tax is not part of the picture – there may be an excise tax instead, and that is paid before we exchange.

Q: Banks in the NJ+NY areas?
A: I will make the list known after the RV, and then you can call them and ask about your particular circumstances.

Q: When I go to the bank for the RV is it ONLY for me? Can I split it then and give portions to my friend Bob, cousin Sue and others, even though they are not present?
A: If you give more thank $15,000 in a given year to another person, YOU will pay 40% gift tax on that gift. Give it to your friends or family before the RV, with gift letters, if you want to avoid tax. Unless you are acting as a fiduciary for another person or entity, then yes, you are exchanging as you alone. Let’s say you exchange ten million dollars, and you plan to give two million each to Sue and Bob. That two million Bob receives is taxable, even if the original exchange is not taxable.

Q: What would be some of the best ways to help expedite an exchange when the forex timing of desired rate occurs?
A: So we are watching the Forex rate and it reaches the level we like. What do we do then? One member said that they will camp out in the bank parking lot until that moment arrives. I would not recommend that. I don’t know any fail-safe way to expedite getting that done apart from keeping an eye on Forex, then going to the bank and see if the rate has changed. With smart phones, you can keep up with that 24/7.
How much time do you expect from desired rate time to actual success of an exchange?
A: It depends on how much you have to process. Some folks will take 20 minutes to exchange one or two rates; maybe you have a suitcase, and maybe the bank has to count those be hand.

Q: How will we know when and where the meetings with the bankers will be held, that we signed up for, after the green light is given?
A: Those will be posted on the Forum where anyone can see it.

Q: Why isn’t the USA using the currency increase the same way we are? And if they are do you think our nation will be debt-free after the RV?
A: I don’t know that they are not; that remains to be seen. I am sure there are some ways the nation will benefit. They may not come out and say it’s because of the currency, but we will know.

Q: What entity will pay the 6% on municipal projects? (Federal gov’t or local jurisdictions?) Puzzling as each municipality has a different bond ratings?
A: As we get more information, we’ll make sure it is available to everyone.

Q: If you know Ray could you explain further what you meant by the zim being sent to HCBS and us not getting paid for 3 week?. Also about a card , is it a credit card and will the cash be in our accounts. What happened to not handing the currency over til it was put In our accounts?
A: That was recorded, so listen to the replay.

Q: Is the 500 Million the total of all the currencies that you have or just the Zim, before you receive a structured payout?
A: That only relates to the zim.

Questions from live callers

864/404 caller: If this shows on Forex, how likely to do you think that they will release the 800 numbers so that we can start exchanging on Monday?

RayRen: I haven’t heard of any banks being open on Monday. [WF may be open. Also, MLK Day is only a bank holiday in the US; Forex will show rates elsewhere.]

649 caller: I have friends in the US, and they are looking for me to give them information from New Zealand. If Forex comes out with the rate first, will it still be possible to negotiate a rate at the bank? Or will the bank just default to “that’s the rate”.

RayRen: As I understand it, the contract rate has been set, and if there are still funds in the pool, that will be available for someone to take advantage of.

Caller: Why don’t we just tell Tony to release this and then we can get on with it!

RayRen: Sounds good to me.

717 caller: Have you heard anything about these Executive Orders confiscating money and property from people who have abused human rights? How will that affect five million new millionaires showing up?

RayRen: It won’t unless they fall into those categories.

Caller: I don’t post these days, in part because I was kicked off and couldn’t get back on because I changed computers. I especially enjoyed the health information. Is there any way for my password to be reset so that I can get back into the forum?

RayRen: What was your board name? Mase? I will look into that.

512 caller: Is it better to go to an exchanger center or a bank, or do we have a choice?

RayRen: Do you think this exchange center is not a bank? My understanding is that the exchange centers are still branches of the banks. As soon as we find out any information on 800 numbers and exchange centers, we will post that for you.

310 caller: Is there any way for me to get into the forum if you’re kicking someone out?
RayRen: Not yet.

Closing Statement (Sunny):

The information is good. If you picked up on everything great. If you didn’t go back and listen . . .listen to the part you want to hear

Right now could something pop out in the next 30 minutes? Sure it good, based on the things they’ve been telling us. Some of them have not manifested yet. . . told us we should see something in 72 hours, which are now up.

In the course of Saturday night, Sunday, expect to compile enough information – if not Monday, definitely Tuesday.

The wheel is turning. Definitely a fire in the oven I believe. For all intents and purposes we are almost there. All the things we wanted to see done over there are done.

No matter what you think it should happen, when, how for – it’s all good. We are in the final stretches still. We just have to wait and let it come on through.

Just like before the final stages of the Iraq Constitution, they were back and forth changing this, that. Sunni’s . . .Kurd’s. They all had to come together. Everybody wanted to get their last final piece done. We still have people backstage wanting to get that final done before they pull back the curtain.

So we could argue it should have happened back in 2017. We are there ladies and gents. Let’s ride this on out. I can’t wait to see what happens over this weekend. Good stuff happens . . . we’ll let you know. (played “I Believe”)

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 1/12/18

Post by Ponee Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:48 pm

Why are ANY of these Questions Relevant?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Majek Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:55 pm

They never are relevant, I think the TNT crowd all have amnesia. I heard there was a caller that had Ray stumbling through the conversation...of course being the arrogant condescending ass that he is he had to mute her out and have the last word. If Ray gets challenged with relevant questions he just cuts you quickly,,Ray is really is an absolute joke!

Majek
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Goatee Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:24 am

RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 Sheep_10
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:37 pm

Q: If a person has plenty of IQD, VND, etc., to exchange, is there any reason NOT to hold ZIM for 12-18 months with the possibility of it going up beyond .0000012-.0000022. It is beyond my ability to understand any other investment that would yield such an unbelievable return (I think Tony mentioned .72 cents) in such a short time. Even Warren Buffet couldn’t do that.
A: Some would say that holding paper for such a period time is risky in that a country could change its plan. The zim is a different animal; it’s not a viable currency that already exists. For anything else, I would say “digitize it and wait”. But I don’t know of any banks that will do that. Let’s wait and see.
 What's unbelievable is that anyone would seriously believe that a currency that has been worthless for years, and demonetized completely for over two can seriously believe it will ever be worth anything, let alone increase by the astronomical amounts phony and rayrat are talking about.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes   1/12/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum