Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

WSOMN Thursday Drama 1/11/18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: WSOMN Thursday Drama 1/11/18   Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:09 am

Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, here we are on the edge of the event waiting for the jump off sequence in the form of an 800 number to be released and the rumors about counterfeit currency appears to yet strike another volley of fear into those who hold currency obtained from what they believe as a reliable source scrambling here and there to find a black light to verify the legitimacy of what they have.

Dear Lord God Almighty, no doubt there may be some fake money out there and I fear this rumor may be one last attempt on the part of the cabal to discourage many to just give up and throw their currency away just to avoid the potential embarrassment. Help us Lord to strengthen our beliefs that this is not the case for the currency that we hold. I fear such an action would lead many into a state of despair.

My friends, do not allow yourself to be taken in by this yet another bit of false information that may delay you from getting your appointment set up as soon as you possibly can. We have all come too far to allow such a rumor to slow us down and possibly loose our best chance to get the best rates offered for our currency. My prayers are for a quick and easy exchange process for us all. Remember “Our Destiny Awaits”

Good morning everyone

JB15-GOOD MORNING

Good morning ALL

new day

Good morning from Snowy Wyoming.. what a great day

gm wonderful wsomn family!!!

Good morning everyone, today is a most excellent day in paradise.

GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY THURSDAY

GOOD MORNING

good morning to you admin--- it'sgoing to be a great I have a dream weekend

Good morning AdminBill

Good morning admin and all

Happy Morning everyone

good morning everyone !

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning AdminBill and the room. Another day closer to our blessing..

Good afternoon all

Good morning everyone.... Good morning AdminBill believing God we are closer to our blessings.

GM, roomies!!

Hi everyone!

Good Afternoon from a rainy Florida. With a long MLK weekend almost here, I'm keeping eyes and ears open. Take Care. He had a Dream, and so do we.

Dream??? Nightmare, maybe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

WSOMN Thursday Drama 1/11/18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily-