Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Effect of the RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/11/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Effect of the RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/11/18   Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:49 am

KTFA

ChrisC » January 11th, 2018

Frank, I am going over the call again and I am sitting here thinking about what we are apparently missing. We focus on Iraq so much, and that makes sense because it is their currency, but I think we are not focusing on the real thing causing the delay.

If you back up and look at Iraq you see several times that it appeared that they wanted to do something and then didn't. The perfect time to have done this was when they declared themselves free of terrorism, and then the first of the year, or when they debuted the new ATMs, but it didn't happen.

It was interesting to hear the Risk Management classes were over for so long (as we had thought) but recall how we thought that would trigger things.

They are holding off for some reason, but I don't think it is them that is causing the delay.

I had contact last year with active duty military and I knew they were through with clearing certain areas months before they declared them done. Why the delay and deception?

I just watched a video on the Pete Santilli show ( ) of Trump giving a speech. I don't know when the speech was, but it was fantastic.

If there EVER was a President that had the best interest of the people in mind, it is him. When I listened to his inaugural address I knew something great was about to happen.

Words had not been spoken like that in DC since Thomas Jefferson. I think we may need to focus on him and not Abadi. He is giving us hints that something big is fixing to go down.

First there was an EO that included a declaration of a national emergency regarding finances and then there was this "non nuclear" Defcon1 a couple of days ago.

If there is any truth to the stories of a hidden tax in Obamacare for the RV then we should believe Trump is looking out for us and has gotten rid of it. I believe the new tax law does not take effect until Jan 15, and that may be what we are waiting on.

My brother and I were talking yesterday about the effect that the RV is going to have on this country. Everybody that has dinar is going to quit their jobs which will open up a huge amount of jobs and drop unemployment immensely.

All those newly wealthy retirees are going to buy cars, houses, ranches, etc. and they are going to eat at restaurants more, travel more, etc.

Trump will look like an absolute genius and the world will be in awe of the USA when they see it happen. This plan works the best when the people have more to spend, not less.

So, with that in mind, lets trust in Trump and know that we finally have somebody looking out for We the People. If there are any in this group that are still sore about Bernie getting cheated, then please get over it and get behind our President.

Frank, one last comment, I am really not following why last years contracts would have been at 1+ and current contracts are at a program rate. Can you clarify that?

https://youtu.be/cdZ3yhRfSPk

Frank26 » January 11th, 2018

I LIKE THINGS IN 3'S ....................

1.) ALMOST EVERY WORD YOU JUST POSTED IS WHAT WE SHARED FROM OUR RECENT CC'S .............

WE TOLD YOU LAST NIGHT IT IS FROM E TO W NOW AND IN THE HANDS OF THE USA ...........T ......UST ...... IMF.

SO I HAVE NO FURTHER COMMENT ............. UNTIL READY TO SHARE MORE.

2.) I BELIEVE I DID CLARIFY ................ BECAUSE IMO THE POURING IN KNOWS SOMETHING WE DO NOT ............. LIKE MY FRIEND WS.

3.) WE DO NOT ALLOW VIDEOS IN ORDER TO SAVE BANDWIDTH ............... BUT I ALLOWED YOUR POST THIS TIME.

THESE ARE THE .................. ALOHA DAYS \M/

---

Wednesday Night KTFA CC 1-10-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK : 641.715.3598 PIN : 155703#

https://fccdl.in/wxetcbKlS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Effect of the RV?" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/11/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: