Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Thoughts and Feelings on TNT" by A Blue Being 1/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Thoughts and Feelings on TNT" by A Blue Being 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:51 am

Hey everyone,

I don't know about you but every time I read a TnT update , I squirm a bit in my being. Reasons for this should be readily apparent to all, but here they are. The guys at TnT push an idea that exchanges are solely based on the economics of the country of origin of the currency held. These guys from day one have been pushing dinar dinar dinar , they even sold it to others promising a big payout. They have continuously downplayed the importance of Zim , while touting how great of an importance the dinar has. They make claims of 5 0's in front of the value of Zim , while claiming people could get as much as 48 for dinar. These are not project people , they are sitting on millions of dinar as an investment to get rich and this is what they have told those who bought dinar from them and other sources, it is strictly an investment to get rich. Of course they will downplay the importance of Zim.

They also seem to make self imposed rules for those who wish to have humanitarian projects, in fact they never say the word humanitarian , only projects. They make things up like 48 page NDA's , that you have to submit your plans to banks. Here is my problem with that, it is not the banks money, nor are they holding on to the money to profit from it, all the funds are humanity's , this is historical wealth that has been kept safe by a few families. It also is not the governments money. It is held in black ledgers , kept safe from the greedy hands of bankers . It is not the bankers right to decide whether our humanitarian projects are deemed worthy in their eyes, nor should anyone allow these bankers to have copies of your humanitarian projects, you are just showing you do have humanitarian projects.

TnT guys also advise that their people invest in crypto currency.

I challenge TnT to prove any of this they say, and also their reasons for saying it. Until then , I call bs on anything TnT says that is not about dinar, which they have invested in to get rich, with little want to do humanitarian projects . I don't think they would even care if the cabal was in control as long as they get their monies, it seems they would be willing to throw those with humanitarian projects under the bus and long as they can be rich.

A Blue Being

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Thoughts and Feelings on TNT" by A Blue Being 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Don't worry about any humanitarian projects. The "ZIM" is worthless and will remain, once a currency is demonetized. it's done, gone forever. We MAY see the Dinar increase in value some day, RV, or anything else, in the near future? I seriously doubt it.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Thoughts and Feelings on TNT" by A Blue Being 1/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: