Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Know your Money" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/9/18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Know your Money" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:42 am

KTFA

Samson » January 9th, 2018

The first photo on the second article would be a 'stock' photo used over the years. (see articles below) That 50 dinar note has been discontinued as far as I remember. FRANK - this article is appearing on quite a few news sites tonight

Frank26 » January 9th, 2018

INDEED IT HAS SAMSON ................ AND ON IRAQIA TV AND NEWSPAPERS AND FLYERS AND ............. WELL ...... IT'S EVERYWHERE DUE TO THE EDUCATION PROCESS OF THE CITIZENS WITH THE MR.

BECAUSE THE 000'S WILL BE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LD'S / CC'S FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS POST RI.

000'S ARE THE EASIEST TO COUNTERFEIT ........ THE LD'S / CC'S ARE THE HARDEST IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE AT THE MOMENT.

TA DA ..............(smile) .

Samson » January 9th, 2018

Know your money from security tags

9th January, 2018

https://cbi.iq/news/view/557

How to recognize the counterfeit Iraqi currency ?

2018/1/9 11:58

The Central Bank of Iraq, issued a design illustration of the Iraqi currency the truth of the counterfeit.

The design showed "the most important points in Iraqi currencies."

Learn about the most important security signs in Iraqi currencies

The central bank published, Tuesday, the most prominent security signs in Iraqi currencies for all categories of cash.

The bank pointed out that the most prominent of these marks is the thread of safety and watermark and ink variable visually LINK

"Central Bank of Iraq publishes security signs for Iraqi currencies"

Iraq's central bank on Tuesday published a picture showing security signs of Iraqi currency.
The picture, which was published by the official website of the bank entitled (security signs of Iraqi currencies), an appendix entitled "Know your money."

These signs help to a large extent prevent the spread of counterfeit currency during daily trading.

It should be noted that the security and financial authorities announce from time to time the arrest of gangs accused of rigging and selling currency, and the seizure of equipment for counterfeiting. LINK

MilitiaMan » January 9th, 2018

The article showing security features of their currency at this time frame is if not one of the two articles we seek, it sure is a contender for one of them, imo.!

For the 250, 500 and 1,000 note to be openly used by the CBI noted in the article for security features, is for a good reason that we all should see right out the gate...

There is no reason to worry about those notes with present 1184 program rate, now add the international calculation into the mix and you have a very valid reason to make people aware for what they have and own..

And if one is a veteran in this investment, one better have had that on ones mind a long time ago! imo. It clearly is now (imo) a signal to every one that may own or will be using the new notes we expect in the near (Let's hope immediate future.) future to be part of the quiver of currencies coming soon not to discard.

We all know by now they have introduced new ATMs in the country. They are going to need a medium of exchange of course, however, as here in the USA we use more and more debt cards than cash, no different for Iraq into the future and keep in mind this Marshal Plan they are going through is going to be in technical terms far more advanced in Finance than back in Germany and Japan.

They have now have access to the best banking features in the world! Let us not forget that there is a mind by the CBI to use 50k and 100K notes in the future. Realize they are 3 Zero notes, however, they are not necessarily for the overall public.

The public may want some if they can afford them, but, large transactions will be there utility. E-Dinar will be used for personal and commercial transactions. Very powerful information over the last 24 hours, imo!! ~ MM

Don961 » January 9th, 2018

some conjecture .... perhaps this came out from the CBI in this timing .... due to something that was said about IQD at the latest IMF meeting on Sunday .... like , show us that you're thinking about your currency CBI ... stop talking about it and make it happen .... imo

Pmac » January 9th, 2018

Does anyone else remember what happened at the END of January LAST YEAR??

Did CA not proclaim the drought OVER!!! Did the DOW not hit 20k (now 25k+ for real)? Did we see the a speech by the fresh POTUS with the words "Soon, everyone will be on an even playing field".

And let's not forget KC ( Kim Clement) and those prophetic words "Even when things look at their worst... I will bring it forth!!!"

If this January is anything like last January... Hold on just a little while longer!! All IMHO of course!!!

Risk1 » January 9th, 2018

Enjoyed the call last night. Thank You

ME TOO ................. LOL

WANNA KNOW A SECRET?

I GO TO READ.AN ARTICLE THAT EXPLAINS ABOUT OOO'S CURRENCY COUNTERFEITING BECAUSE THEY WILL BE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NEW LD'S /CC'S FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS POST RI.

WHY? BECAUSE I SEEK 2.................... ........... BYE \M/

Briscom » January 9th, 2018

Mr. Frank,Is it okay if I remind the Saints what you said a few CCs ago about the two articles? You said that it is possible...that we may 'not' see them, because the 'rate', possibly could come out first. I took that information to mean that we---'are that close' to this being over. Hope I got this right sir.

YES ................. FOR WHEN I PUT MY FAITH IN SOMETHING IT IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN WELL ................. STUDIED. IMO WE R AS CLOSE AS HEAT IS TO A FLAME.

Iobey777 » January 9th, 2018

WOW!! TALK ABOUT A "HOT" TIP!! ARE YOU READY EVERYONE? I SURE HOPE SO...CAUSE...IMO...(and Frank's) IT'S COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Know your Money" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:41 pm

You have nothing, the notices mean nothing, though the absence of the so called LDs, is suggestive that you are a liar and a fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Know your Money" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 1/9/18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-