Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:43 pm

WANNA KNOW A SECRET?   I GO TO READ AN ARTICLE THAT EXPLAINS ABOUT OOO'S CURRENCY COUNTERFEITING BECAUSE THEY WILL BE IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NEW LD'S /CC'S FOR ABOUT 2 YEARS POST RI.  [You said that it is possible...that we may 'not' see them, because the 'rate', possibly could come out first.  I took that information to mean that we---'are that close' to this being over.  Hope I got this right sir.]  YES...FOR WHEN I PUT MY FAITH IN SOMETHING IT IS BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN WELL...STUDIED.  IMO WE R AS CLOSE AS HEAT IS TO A FLAME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:14 am

No, I just want you to shut up and go away.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:05 pm

yes frank what is your latest bull shit that you sprew to your flock of mindless sheep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:09 pm

The only secret Frank has is the 'peel' from his 'Banana'- sarcastic lmao couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:24 pm

t its not only frank. if you lookat this site 90% of the articles are based on gurus. what does that say. real sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:31 pm

Since they are posted as Fiction in order to be debunked, and nearly as many new articles are posted, it tells me that this is a site interested in the truth.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:50 pm

what truth name me one guru that has told the truth? look at the articles gurus gurus guruslets be honest and take off the blinders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 pm

We have not posted anything from any guru as truth since Okie was kicked from the site ... as you well know, or should anyway.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:58 pm

right now you have 52 articles only 17 contain info the rest are guru bs that is not worth a dam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:26 pm

@Jayzze wrote:
right now you have 52 articles only 17 contain info the rest are guru bs that is not worth a dam

So don't read and/or comment on them!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:57 pm

@Jayzze wrote:

I wish to thank you for your assistance in bringing in those 17 articles that contain info. Your help on that matter is really, really appreciated question

As far as those Guru postings go, the information you have brought forward has been nothing but on target to the subject matter of the original posting question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18   Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:27 pm

@Jayzze wrote:
All that means is that there is more BS being spewed by the pooroos than there are legitimate articles pertaining to Iraq.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Frank26 "WANNA KNOW A SECRET?" 1/9/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: