Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchFAQLog inRegister
Dinar Daily is once again OPEN to GUEST POSTINGS.
No membership required to paritcipate.
Please feel free to create a discussion or post in any previous threads
Follow us on TWITTER
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:55 am

TANK‏ @Kre8change

@USTreasury Insider saying that Steve Mnuchin has no knowledge of a reinstatement of Zimbabwe Currency. Scary to think the Head of the UST doesn't know ANYTHING about the biggest financial shift in history. That's why we're filing the biggest lawsuit in history. #TIMEISUP #IAMYOU

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:00 am

Come on, Dank, don't be stupid- A lot of people don't have knowledge of the so-called financial shift, nor do they really care-As long as most of them have their 'silver lined clouds' in the heavens, it makes no difference to them-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:52 am

No financial shift, no "ZIM" or as you put it here Zimbabwe Currency. None at all, zip, nada, zilch, zero ,,, however many more words do you need to get a clue. How can I be so sure? Simply, Zimbabwe demonetized their currency in September of 2015. That means they do not even have a currency to reinstate. IF, and that is a very, very big IF Zimbabwe were to make a decision to have their own national currency again, it will be a NEW currency, with a NEW ISO code, who knows they might even use ZIM, since that has not been used by anyone except the pooroos and their dinardiots so far. That pretty paper you have now? Pretty paper. No law suit, no matter how many people sign on, will change that.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Prank, I mean Tank,

Please share with us what Federal Court you are filing your bogus lawsuit in. I want to take up a collection to buy the Judge a case of Beno, because anyone dealing with your BS me have an unexpected anal emission while laughing that hard.

So Blank, I mean Tank, how ignorant are you ? Sorry, just curious. BTW, I heard your attorney's office is in the storage room of the local 7/11, but sadly there was a terrible accident. Seems while he was chasing an ambulance, he was struck by the fire truck following it to the hospital. Sorry to hear that !

Anyway Moron, keep the fraudster nonsense flowing. I have not laughed this hard in years. I have one final tip for you, should you truly want to be taken serious (How I don't know) but you might want to start by buying your suits and ties somewhere other than Kmart during their annual sale. However, if you wait long enough, I hear those styles might be coming back. Certainly  they just might by the time you get out of Prison for making threats against the US Treasury, DOJ, and all the major banks and such.

One more time idiot, you bought a worthless currency on a speculative assumption. I don't think in my entire lifetime I have not only ever met anyone this stupid, but never heard of one either.

Somehow I doubt, B Bunny, E Fudd, D Duck, Silvester, Gilligan, Maryanne or the professor would share shit with you. So obviously your intel from them is severely flawed. Maybe you should contact Gomer. Andy, or Barney, and if they let you down, text Floyd

Have a great day, Lame Brain !

Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:03 pm

Hesus Crist, LMELFAO!! You keep this up, and I'm liable to 'piss' a pair of pants I don't even own!!This is some of the best razzing I have heard in years!  I'm stil lafing my ass off!! lmao lmao lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:07 pm

This reminds me of a 'new' laundry detergent named 'FUGG'- So if you're using Biz, All, Duz, or 20 Muleteam Borax, and they don't get your clothes clean enough, then 'FUGG 'em!! lmao hemademe affraid Laughing Laughing couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angry Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Terbo,

The problem here is, you keep egging me on. Then I start laughing and want to pee your pants also !!!

omg omg omg
Back to top Go down
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:47 pm

No, thanks, I've been shit on enough in my lifetime, I don't need 'golden showers' along with it....... lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Dude, I've been begging you for WEEKS to please file this suit.  Please.  You have issued enough warning.  Just like Tony had 18 pages of names of people who had exchanged and promised to expose them (in 2014...which never happened...because he was looking over his shoulder for Feds that were gonna indict him for fraud...) - PLEASE file this suit.  You talk talk talk a good game.  Stop bumping your gums and file this suit, for the good of humanity!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18   Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:37 pm

Indeed, he talks a good argument, but it will never come to fruition- Like I've said in the past, they all want their 15 minutes of shame, and don't care about what lengths they have to go to get it- Attention grabbers is all they are- Sound important to get people's attention, then it falls flat-He doesn't have the ways and means to do anything, anyway-I think he's another one of Yousef's compadres- They like each other, you know, he calls Yousef 'Fluffy'-I think they're both fluffier than a 'Cheshire Cat' anyway-Just one problem, though- Which one is the 'Man'? lmao hemademe shame couch
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TANK - USTreasury Update "Mnuchin has no knowledge" 1/8/18
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-