Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell EWallet-WeThePeople UPDATE!!! 1/7/18

Go down

Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell EWallet-WeThePeople UPDATE!!! 1/7/18

Post  JanetM on Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:58 am

Chris WyattGroup Admin · 0:00  The ewallet was stalled and our developers backed out for reasons beyond my control. An investigation is underway.. but it is my understanding that it has completely stalled out and is not moving forward at this time.

Ellis B McDonald ·   So what are u saying?

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   I’m saying that somebody had to step up and bring the flame back to this group. And that person is now me. The donations made towards the ewallet are sitting in a place where there is very little transparency. And I was uncomfortable about that. And after tirelessly bugging and inquiring.. I have now been informed that our developers backed out.

Ellis B McDonald ·   Our developers for devorcoin?

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   No for the we the people e wallet

Keisha Lena ·   What does this mean

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   This means now we need to do something proactive. Until new developers are brought in. And at that point we can host ach coin on our own website exchange. I hope that makes sense.

Keisha Lena ·   Chris Wyatt so should I go forward with the investment in ewallet

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   Yes
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell EWallet-WeThePeople UPDATE!!! 1/7/18

Post  Ponee on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:08 am

Soooo, all those donations have gone to NOTHING! Ya, uh huh... I bet Walmart will see a lot of that money if it hasn't already. I will also bet Porsha Belle had a REAL MERRY CHRISTMAS! 

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terbo56 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:18 am

Of course she did, by other people's money, because she couldn't afford it herself on her OWN dime- She doesn't have a pot to piss in, let alone a broken window to throw it out of! 2cents
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetM on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 pm

I've heard rumors that there is going to be a lawsuit filed by members that have been defrauded by the leadership in the ACH Secret Accounts Unleashed Facebook group. 

I think they will have a good case.  Especially since there are screenshots of Porsha Belle changing the GoFundMe Campaign to a "cause" that was within their guidelines, the fact that there are no secret UST accounts and all the other lies that were told to the members by Porsha and the administration.
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JanetM on Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:08 pm

JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  RamblerNash on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:54 pm

Harvey had his day in court. Things didn't work out so well for him.

RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Some years back, I had a guy with teeth like that come in to buy a computer that was years ago when an entry level laptop was over a grand. He wanted a top of the line computer we had on the shelf with all the bells and whistles, about $2500 or so. Every fiber in my being wanted to slap him up the side of his head and tell him to go do something about his teeth.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes Wide Shut on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:58 am

@JanetM wrote:I've heard rumors that there is going to be a lawsuit filed by members that have been defrauded by the leadership in the ACH Secret Accounts Unleashed Facebook group. 

I think they will have a good case.  Especially since there are screenshots of Porsha Belle changing the GoFundMe Campaign to a "cause" that was within their guidelines, the fact that there are no secret UST accounts and all the other lies that were told to the members by Porsha and the administration.
I sure hope these rumors are true!!

What kind of privileges do you have as an VIP member Janet?
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes Wide Shut on Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:44 pm

@JanetM wrote:

Chris WyattGroup Admin · 0:00  The ewallet was stalled and our developers backed out for reasons beyond my control. An investigation is underway.. but it is my understanding that it has completely stalled out and is not moving forward at this time.

Ellis B McDonald ·   So what are u saying?

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   I’m saying that somebody had to step up and bring the flame back to this group. And that person is now me. The donations made towards the ewallet are sitting in a place where there is very little transparency. And I was uncomfortable about that. And after tirelessly bugging and inquiring.. I have now been informed that our developers backed out.

Ellis B McDonald ·   Our developers for devorcoin?

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   No for the we the people e wallet

Keisha Lena ·   What does this mean

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   This means now we need to do something proactive. Until new developers are brought in. And at that point we can host ach coin on our own website exchange. I hope that makes sense.

Keisha Lena ·   Chris Wyatt so should I go forward with the investment in ewallet

Chris WyattGroup Admin ·   Yes

What kind of scammy mumbo jumbo nonsense is this? What he said and is trying to explain makes zero sense.   Go forward with an investment?  He then answers, Yes!  What the heck is wrong with these people.
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevind53 on Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:37 pm

They seem to be having trouble keeping their lies straight ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eyes Wide Shut on Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:09 pm

The damned fools could be talking to FBI agents and may have taken money from them in an investigation of fraud.  Idiots!!
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum