Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alexander Gagin/Yosef Call Notes 1/5/18

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef Call Notes 1/5/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:46 am

[BTW, Yosef claims it's his final Flash-Tel Call, because we will be exchanging on Sunday/tomorrow!]

Audio Replay Link: https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=104370744

Yosef, Show Me and Sophie
Flash Tel on Friday January 5th, 2018 at 09:00 pm EST
Unscheduled Intel Call

State of Readiness

Information tonight: About the Zim, how can such a large redemption be possible?
Yosef, ½ angel ½ human, as Sophie and Showme.

The Global Reset of everything is happening, the Gold Standard was taken off in 1971 and is being reinstated in 2018.

Be ready for your appointment at any second.

 In the USA, Trump’s situation: Coming out in MSM, book excerpts written by Wolf, expose was done benevolently saying that Trump is unfit for duty will come out on Monday. This will bring on Trump’s resignation and his pardon. This has been planned for quite some time, in the last year that GESARA has been instored.

 Paul Ryan will be the new president, 3 years of him (hidden) from 2015 to 2018, 2 years after Trump, from 2018 to 2020 and 8 years as the American elected president as from 2020.

 In Iran, chaos reigns helped by the USA, because they have to become GESARA compliant, as Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Zambia, Pakistan (Gold Standard), Sudan (Gold Standard).

 On the 12th of January, Trump has an appointment with a psychiatrist.

 On the 15th of January, the Tax Reform comes into effect.

 On the 18th of January, the Chinese Yuan will become the GCR currency and oil can be purchased with it.

 This will be a big announcement as also Russia with the ruble will do the same.

 Actually, there are two different financial systems running at the same time in the world.

 One is the old fiat system

 The other one is the new Quantum Hercules System

 The IFM, BIS, WB, UN, African and European Unions, have all been reformed.

 Iran is the new power in the ME. Strong military might, they are in Lebanon, Syria, Kurdistan, etc.
 The Iranian rial is worth $30,000.

 The BRICS are now running the show whether we like it or not.

 The 24th of December it was the Dawning of the Age of Aquarius

 Actually the alignment is occurring on Sunday between 8 pm EST and 2 am EST

 Release can occur from 8:06 pm EST on 6th January (Saturday) 2018 until midnight EST 7th January 2018 (Sunday).

 Saturday, tomorrow night! We will go (many believe)!

 The Gold Standard (and a lot of minerals) are the benchmark and serve as the collateral for the world bringing the Zim to 1:1 with the $.

 There are 4 main resource items: Gold, Platinum ($900 an ounce), Rhodium ($ 2,600 an ounce) and Diamonds (anywhere from $1,500 to $50,000 per carat).

 In April 2017, Zimbabwe declared unmined assets of 13 million metric tons in the country.

 Only 10% of this total reserve has been mined.

 The truth of the world is going to come out!

 The USA has under 820,000 metric tons that are mined.

 The difference is -15.8 (with more in Zimbabwe).

 1:1 = 15.80

 The Yuan = $.158 (not sure)  15.8 in the new system

 The Zim is very valuable, in Yuan, it comes first over the other currencies

 When reversed, the Sovereign Rate of the Zim = $1,580 (Yuan)

 4 items  3 x the number  Sovereign Rate $4,500 = 1 Zim

 Screen Rate $450 = 1 Zim

 The old financial system was a complete lie (after 74 years, becoming more and more corrupted!).

 Beginning in 2008, with 10 years of transition to the new system in 2018, the sovereign possessions of the indigenous peoples (the true value of power) will be given back to the peoples of color!

 B = Brazil, brownish color

 R = Russia, white supremacists

 I = India, brownish color

 C = China, brownish color

 S = South Africa, Zimbabwe, African Union = brownish/black and some white

 The 33rd parallel was all about the whites residing above this parallel and the colored residing below, now it will be as above so below, and no more 33rd parallel restoring the world to the majority.

 Resetting the Earth and its peoples back to the truth!

 Asking for the Sovereign Rate means “I want to help bring balance back to the world and to make things right again!”

 During your exchange, demonstrate your desire!

 The question to ask oneself is “Where am I in my consciousness?”

 The Will of God, surrender to it, subject yourself to God, that and only that will protect you with the new burden of wealth.

 In this network of ours, some will get the bigger numbers. HAS says this is irrelevant because they will provide you with what you need to accomplish your projects.

 Q&A

 Richard, will Human Angels be repertoire by area? Yes, this can be done but no names will be shown to respect anonymity.

 Safe Havens: People will be more confident when the money is here to fill out the Safe Haven Form. To date, there are 161 Safe Havens.

 Submit your application and HAS will support it and HAS will get it to you!

 Hire people who are veterans or were in the military, they are good at getting things done very quickly and efficiently.

 Answer to a question about rates: Rates and minerals post RV have and are discussed.

 Do 1 Safe Haven ingeniously and then replicate it.

 Safe Haven Structure: Lines of communication: Faxes, phones, c
1 Safe Haven ingeniously and then replicate it.

 Safe Haven Structure: Lines of communication: Faxes, phones, computers and servers.

 Focusing on helping those who will help those on the streets.

 Getting help to as many persons as possible.

 Build the core, balance, and make sure we are ready!

 It is a strategic, puzzle-solving and goal-oriented endeavor.

 Set-up of a Safe Haven: Provide something to them immediately – take care of the low-hanging fruit, focus on the orchard and the fruit at the same time.

 Q from Janette Ariel, Gulf Coast, Texas

 I gave a lot of Dong away and barely got any thank you’s for it.

 Some will never accept that you knew and that they didn’t know.

 Some will never come back, because, with the wealth you will have given them, it will wipe out a lifetime of work and suffering in their pasts.

 Let people show you what they really feel about you or not at all.

 Q from Marc of Detroit

 We are having unusual and very cold weather, is this even normal?.

 Answer: This was created by man, this was all a forced event.

 Q Sovereignty, will we have a special passport or how exactly will our status change?

 From the huge volume of money you will of course be set apart.

 You can do great things with this wealth.

 You will be tracked on how it is spent

 DO NO HARM.

 For your project you will be needing a consulting firm a municipality lawyer, a brick and mortar location to meet in when working with your communities and cities.

 Q, It has been 118 days since Puerto Rico has no power since Hurricane Maria passed.

 Once the blessing comes through, we want to help out. Can you give advice on what to do out there?

 Answer: When humanitarians go in they are going to make a paradise on the island again (after the 15th of January).

 Assess the situation: Start helping people, you have to have a system in place. You need to set up appointments, so if they don’t show up, they go to the back of the line.

 Puerto Rico was wiped out by three hurricanes, not one. Also Haiti, the people there are needing help too.

 Q Sonia of Hartford, CT

 I too am Puerto Rican and lots of us are willing to help you out too. The poverty in Hartford is terrible and there is much violence, no jobs, people are hungry here and exchange a day’s work for food. My brother was killed because someone broke into his house for food theft.

 Answer: I have been to Hartford, I know about the poverty there.

 818 Q Why is it the Republicans that are in power now?

 Answer: In politics, don’t look at the Red or the Blue. It is all different now, accept it.

The amount of money being redeemed is off the retail books, no taxation on exchange, the bank has processing fees. Naturally, it will be put into a trust automatically, you can put some in a checking account, or in any other form of account.

You are creating a sovereign event, nontaxable.

If you take money out of the trust you will be paying taxes on the interests. Ask your Wealth Manager.

Tonight is the business discussion, tomorrow is the celebration and the spiritual discussion.

Sovereign wealth connection for me was the movie industry. In a screen-play proposition I made they chose Desperate Housewives over me. I saw all of this coming, I learned about it all, all the financial stuff, I have been doing it for 10 years.

SAFE HAVENS are separate concepts, create a strategy, from a financial responsibility stewardship, and deliver mercy in every corner of the world, to get anybody what they need.

Manpower, technology, push aside the praise that is given to you, the glory is only to God, you were ready for the transition.

A global network of pure mercy, what matters is that people are getting help.

Imanuel is God is with us!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef Call Notes 1/5/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:14 am

will someone please chronicle how many times lying Yosef has said Trump will be removed?  and how many times he has said the RV has started?  OK, thanks.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef Call Notes 1/5/18

Post by Terbo56 Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:17 am

My 'Abacus' only calculates so high!  LMAO! Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 3508649203 Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 2834342768 Alexander Gagin/Yosef   Call Notes   1/5/18 230677302 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum