Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"So Much Lack of Details" by Elaine D. 1/5/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "So Much Lack of Details" by Elaine D. 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:55 am

Good Day to all,

I have been reviewing this blog site for about a month and I find it very informative, but some things are beyond belief.

I wonder why is it that when people send things as information, they speak in terms of, "should be, scheduled to be, might be, could be, would be..."

These people with so called " Intel" are never accurate with dates and leave people on high alert waiting for something to happen that doesn't.

I was reading how these 800#'s were supposed to be released for Christmas, for New Years. Didn't happen. And now we read, the 8th and 9th of January?? Ok, the Treasury Secretary we were waiting on him... Ok, he allegedly released permission to bankers to release and distribute the numbers??? Really? This is an intelligent, technologically advanced society and NO ONE CAN PUT OUT A 800 number ??? To CALL AND SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT???

And I have questions about who goes first, the internet groups, The Tier groups, the Cabal has to be eradicated, oh, the quantum computer has to hit 95%, oh, these banks are not servicing people who HAVE ACCOUNTS with them. I have been to two of my banks and took my ZIM currency to be exchanged and these employees and bank managers do not have a clue that I am talking about.

It all seems pitifully inept.

And where are these "Redemption Centers located??? If you do not have currency to exchange, where are you going to be given money from??? Our Global Accounts, the St. Germain Account/trust, The Heritage Trust, Treasury Direct Accounts? Gold backed US Treasury Notes? When is Trump supposed to be making announcements? The dates that are constantly posted on this site are ambiguous at best. Monies are supposed to be deposited into our accounts... From Where? Based on what? How much?

Business or personal Accounts? All of the excuses... why print them?

I feel that all this could have been done so much differently, more efficiently and with less high-alert-supposition and confusion. The release of this money and the financial interest in Iraq may be a precaution and lets face it, the United States needs to be cautious, but if we were all cheated at birth and now the government is trying to make amends, there needs to be more concrete information and be able to do our own due diligence on the origin of this information.

Who is paying these people at these redemption centers that would let something like snow keep them from being at non disclosed locations? There are people that are having really tough times with medical emergencies, relocation, evictions, hunger and abuse. I think it is cruel to not release these so called 800#s, tell people where their center is located, and provide specifics. Not flighty, clouded information that will not help them in the short term. There will be no long term for people if they have to continue to be on high alert.

If someone can prove me wrong, I would like to see number released(State wide? region wide? where all the Federal reserve banks are? Shopping malls? Mom and Pop shops? Walmarts? I have no use for "Redemption centers are up and running..." Where?

Sincerely,

Elaine D.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "So Much Lack of Details" by Elaine D. 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:20 am

You are correct- It isn't even worth reading or bothering with-Nothing will ever happen with the dinar for anyone, doesn't matter who it is-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "So Much Lack of Details" by Elaine D. 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:24 am

correct t all razzle and dazzle of bs to keep the sheep waiting for something that will never happen
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "So Much Lack of Details" by Elaine D. 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Rather than asking where the 800 numbers are, ask why gurus keep lying and saying that there will be 800 numbers. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "So Much Lack of Details" by Elaine D. 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:55 pm

Another beginning to wake up. Perhaps they will find their way here. My advise to all "ZIM" holders is to mat and frame it, then hang on the wall, it is kinda pretty and will serve as a reminder that a fool and their money are soon parted.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"So Much Lack of Details" by Elaine D. 1/5/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-