Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Tony/RayRat TNT Call Notes 1/5/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Tony/RayRat TNT Call Notes 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:28 am

Highlights of TNT conference call.

Ray: . . .Info started to come in like "gangbusters" just as the call was about to start. . .

To close out the week, so much exciting information has come to us right here at the end of the week. . . so Tony has to come in and help.

Tony: Start with something that happened Christmas day and bring you up to date. . . In Iraq the rates were showing up on everybody's card. . . everyone getting the exact same rate. Iraq issued an announcement today that they were issuing Int'l card to news reporters. . . International MasterCard's. Activated the ATM's . . . in Kurdistan, . . slowly growing throughout the country . . . teaching their people how to use the ATM's, the MC's, Q cards and the banks.

Iraq people telling us 'we don't know why you don't have it, we have ours.'

Their budget is about to come out . . . making agreements with Kurdistan . . . borders . . . opening . Iraqi people happy. It's good news. What over there is stopping us? Not ZIM holding it back. Whatever is happening over there will be happening for the net 50 years. The rate is out.

The plan in Dec. was for us to go the last 10 days of the month and hit Forex on Jan. 2nd. Those things didn't happen.

We (Tony and Ray) were on a call today together. Going to tell you - this is what I told them I was going to say . . . should have happened on the 2nd. So it didn't. Now making an adjustment - what banks do every Monday morning. End of the year they are taking the first week to do their reconciliations from the holiday, end of the year.

Every year banks do their annual thing around the world where they do

Ray: Reset, reconciliation?

Tony: Yeah, has nothing to do with the RV. Every, single year they do this. Has nothing to do with the RV. . .Going on Jan. the 7th.

Last week given a new plan for how this is going to be paid out, who is going to be paid, what day, everything else. Information we get is in and out of the country. Iraq, two other countries, our country, government people, global traders and Treasury people - Treasury people here, there and somewhere else.

THE PLAN: is for this to go on the Forex, the 15th. Prior to that you should go through. There is a plan and it is in writing and it is in multiple countries right now. It's been sitting since the 29th of Dec., they've had a new plan they've been working towards.

You will get a lot more money than initially planned because oil prices have changed, etc. The plan is for the dinar to come out, go up a certain percentage each day and they will cut it off when it reaches that each day and then cap it off at. Did they give us the percentage and the cap rate? Yes, they did. Will talk about it after it comes out.

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: The plan is for this to go on the Forex, the 15th. Prior to that you should go through. . . Those in special groups or tier 3 could start seeing payments this afternoon or tomorrow. . .

It is scheduled for the 15th. Why they want people in Iraq to be paid up by the 12th so when this goes by the 15th they are starting brand new. Be excited.

Doesn't mean it can't change. I don't control it. . .

After this thing is over, everybody, absolutely everybody on this call will have the opportunity to get involved in crypto currency. Probably only going to be 7 or 9 that will truly survive or be worth what they want to be as they will be asset backed. Will be this year.

Those in groups thought they would get paid before everybody else. The paymasters are getting paid before everybody else but it will take them time to pay you. Everybody, not groups, will get paid starting next week.

IRAQ: Iraq paying everybody by January 12th so they can start the new year fresh.

• Canada: Ray: The bond thing applies to you guys too. (chuckle) Actually your country came up with the idea.
  • Budget: Tony: Budget is about to come out.
  • ATM's activated across the country including Kurdistan
  • TV / Mosques: Iraq issued an announcement today that they were issuing International cards to news reporters

INTERNATIONAL:

• FOREX: The dinar is to be live on the Forex January 15th. Tony: We plan on going to the bank before it goes to Forex. If you know how to monitor Forex, you might want to watch the rates to exchange. Tony: What goes up, absolutely comes down.
  • Currencies: Dinar live rate was $2 + in California and a bank in Wisconsin. Only temporary - low rates and only for a few minutes - Tony: That's been happening for a few years. Rate should be $3.50 + $3.70 when it comes out. $5 - $6.00 is where they see it settling at after it has gone up and come down. Dong to come out at .47 but the contract rate is expected at $2.47; Rupiah, $1.05; Iran Rial to be in the first basket - no rate mentioned on the call. ZIM to come out at .000012 and may go as high as .0000022 or that will be the contract rate - that part was unclear to me. Over a year or more it is to increase to .72 cents.
  • First Basket: Six expected currencies in this first basket: Dinar, Dong, Afghan, Iranian Rial, Rupiah and ZIM. Tony: Nine in the next basket and then another.
  • CAPS: 500 million on the ZIM before it will pay out as an annuity or over a period of time. This would have to be in dollars as it would not make since when we are already exchanging trillions of ZIM. Dinar and Dong had caps too - will need to review to get the amounts.
  • Banks worldwide are doing reconciliations for the year end.

UNITED STATES: Tony: People have waited so long now, they are . . . expecting them to go in and get their money and not wait for it to go up.

• Banks: Money allocated and has been moving . . .being positioned. Paymasters supposed to be dispensing money yesterday and today.
  • Taxes: Tony was told their would be no state tax on exchanging. Tony: I have heard of a state will charge taxes so I would call your state and ask. . . Once this happens there maybe additional documentation to come out telling the states they cannot tax this money. Ray: The states will pull from the federal government. Ray was saying If the federal government does not show it the states will not.
  • Groups: will be notified by their paymasters for the contract rate. If not in a group
  • NDA on contract rates. 
  • Contract rates not expected to last longer than a week to 15 days. Caller: "I'm cool with not taking the contract rate. I'm not going to be worried about the government looking down my neck waiting for me to make a mistake."

PLEASE CONSIDER LISTENING TO THE CALL YOURSELF ABOUT THE BELOW SUBJECT MATTER -

EXCHANGING: Tony: A fee of 1.5 percent to do your exchange, if you let it be. That fee is negotiable. They probably did not want me to tell you that. Because they are giving out money . . .

People who have $20 million and above they are going to ask you to invest in your communities, your local municipalities. It has been approved by either 7 or 9 of the Federal Reserves . . . some have approved already. They are going to tell you this at your exchange. Going to be very forceful about it. It's still your decision. We have talked about this before, giving back to your own community, leader in your community. Still up to you.

THE $20 MILLION APPLIES TO ANY CURRENCY YOUR EXCHANGING, NOT JUST DINAR.

BOND: Going to be a 5 year bond that pays at 6 -7% a year. Could it pay more? You can negotiate it. 20% for 5 years. . . I would just negotiate on the bank site and get 10-12%. Here's the kicker, the same guy is supposed to represent both, the reserve and the bank.

It's actually a 20 year contract they are paying you on and your the only one who can cancel it.

They are going to come at you hard for the community and make it sound like you have to do it! (Help the municipality it is tax free - got distracted - will go back and check on this)

Ray: That feature will also be available for $20 million or less exchanges also.

Tony: $20 million above will be targeted. Anybody below that can ask for it.

Ray: And it is possible to negotiate it into double digits!

Tony: You can get interest paid to you compounded daily on a 5 year contract. . . They want you to take the rate and then go on. Or you can decline and see what happens when it goes on the Forex.

Ray: If you don't get what you want and you know what is coming the next week, you can pick up your marbles and wait (or go elsewhere).

ZIM: rate will float:

Denominations to exchange: 100 trillion and 50 trillion notes, 100 billion and 50 billion notes, 100 and 50 million notes; 100 and the 50 thousand notes. Eight notes on the list.

Tony: Rate of .0000012, come out to be $120 million per 100 trillion note. . . It can go from .0000012 to .0000022. . . They don't know if it's going to float between the 12 and 22 or a contract rate. Hopefully we will get that this afternoon before it gets crazy. . . when I go in the bank I'm asking, 'how do I get the higher rate?' Leave more money in the bank, for longer period of time, etc.

Tony: The high is to eventually be .72 cents. Take it awhile to get there.

All ZIM information given on TNT calls is compiled at the “ZIM 101 Comprehensive” thread at:

http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t63928357/zim-101-comprehensive-compiled-from-rays-ccs-updated-every-c/

Q & A: TNT Forum

Q. - How are they putting the rate on the International MasterCard's? Tony: I have no idea.

Q. - Twitter campaign be helpful if they don't release this shortly? Tony: No . . . it has been released by the UST. . . you don't ever force the government . . . the bank . . . to do anything. . . We are included. We are going to get paid. That's all we can ask for as our part.

Q & A: Callers

Q. - I live in Chicago. It's a large city with many areas within it. How will they want us to contribute to our community? How far do we go? Tony: I'm glad you asked that. It gives the people listening on this call time to come up with an answer by the next call. Ray: Some already have the tools. They can do this through their foundation.

Tony: Guys we're getting fluid information. It's flowing right now. Based on what we're told, we may have to do another call due to something changing . . . procedures. It's Friday. Banks told their people next call you get, "Go to your positions." They waited all week for that call.

Our next call should be that call. Should be. Unless the next information we are getting . . . I want to get on this. Might not happen, but according to the schedule. Ray say your goodbye, closing and let's do this next call.

RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:

. . .That is going to wrap it up for today's segment. Enjoy your fantabulous Friday and if we should need to bring you back we will shoot out a text message. In the meantime keep believing. (played "I Believe").

Ray: It's already done!

TNT SHOWTIME CC with TNT TONY (Notes by Adept1) TNT Call notes 5-January-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# REPLAY LINK [Music: It’s Done, It’s Finished…]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! It’s Fantabulous Friday, January 5, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here. And to close out the week, so much exciting information has come to us! So I brought Tony in to help.

Tony: Right… you ready? Okay, hope everyone’s doing well, excited and ready to go. I will start with something that happened on Christmas Day. We did a call that day because of what was going on in Iraq, with the rates showing up on everyone’s cards, so we knew that part was done, with everyone’s cards showing up with the same rate. Iraq made an announcement today that they are issuing cards to new reporters as well.

They are INTERNATIONAL cards. We know that they activated the ATMs so citizens can withdraw money in the Green Zone (Baghdad) and in Kurdistan. They are teaching their people how to use the ATMs and the Qi cards, and in the banks. When we talk to our people in Iraq, they say “we’ve got ours, don’t know why you don’t have this!” We’ve seen all the articles, the Budget and the numbers.

The 2018 Budget will come out with the new numbers, because the rate has already come out on the cards. That part is done, so far as we are concerned; it’s good news to see things continuing in Iraq, with borders and Kurdistan being stabilized. Nothing over there is stopping us. They are not holding us back, WE are holding us back. The rate is out, and we need to see it here so that we can move forward ourselves. The plan in December was for us to go the last ten days of them month, and for it to hit Forex on the 2. January.

It should have gone, but those things didn’t happen. We made sure we are on the call today, together, because I’m going to reveal some things. I have been approved to tell you the following. IT should have happened on the 2nd, and it didn’t, so now they are making adjustments at the bank. Every Monday they reconcile their transactions, and they reconcile the entire year in the first week of January. All banks do this, everywhere in the world. It’s always done on a weekend when the banks are closed, and it doesn’t have anything to do with the RV.

On December 29th, last Friday, they were given a new plan for how this is gong to be paid out. Yesterday we took that plan out of the country to be verified. Government people, treasury people, and global traders are all involved, and also people on committees that are trying to explain all this to us so we can explain it to you. We need to verify that our sources are getting the same thing, and we go over it as well. “I sent it up the chain, and they said that they sent it to us in December!” So we went through everything, and there are some minor changes.

Today is Friday, and it’s the first weekend of 2018, so banks will Now the plan is for this to go on Forex on the 15th. Prior to that, YOU should go through. He gave us a start date, a time for the 800 numbers to be issued, and I will not tell you those dates and times, in case it doesn’t happen at that time. There is a plan, and it is in writing, in multiple countries right now. It could change, but it’s been the new plan for a week now, and they are working towards it. Today they expolained that we will get a lot more money than initially planned.

Oil prices have gone up, contracts have been paid out, and that caused some money to go up. The plan is for the dinar to be released, and there is a certain percentage to be released every day, and then to cap out at a certain rate. They gave us both the percentages and the cap rate, and I will talk about those after it happens. The contract rates have changed as well, and groups will be notified by their paymasters. Anyone else who is not in a group, I can tell you where it will max out. However, they don’t want people to wait until it goes on Forex; they want as many as possible to exchange with stable rates, not wait for Forex.

Let’s look at the process. There is a fee of 1.5% for the banks to do your exchange IF you let it be. That fee will be negotiable. I knew that from years ago. As for the process itself, we now see the last few pieces. Because they are giving out more money now, they think that people with 20 million and above, during your exchange they will ask you to invest in your community, your local municipalities.

This has been approved by most of the regional Federal Reserves. They are going to tell you this during your exchange, and be forceful about it, but it is still your choice. They asked me to encourage you to do it, to give back to your own community and to become local leaders. That’s how they want you to do it, but it’s still up to you. There will be a five-year bond that pays at 6-7% per year. You can possibly negotiate for more.

You can do the municipal bonds at that rate, or your can leave it in the bank and get 10-12%. Or you can tell them that if they can match the bank investment rates, then you will take the bond. Negotiate and see what’s in your favor. Look at your community and the strength of the bank; compare the offers. With the banks you will get more perks, and you get to negotiate rates, benefits, etc. ON the community side you can negotiate annual or semi-annual rates. But the banks will come down hard to get you to support your communities.

RayRen: That would also be a tax-free activity, with the municipal bonds. That feature will also be available for those with less than 20 million, for those who want those bonds. However, you will have to ask for it. At 20 million or more, you will be targeted.

Tony: Money has been allocated from the banks to groups. Money has been moving, and people in back rooms have confirmed that. It’s being positioned. Paymasters are supposed to be given money yesterday and today. Those in tiers 2 and 3 could start seeing payments over the weekend or even later this afternoon. They should be paid out today. Your paymasters are getting paid before everyone else, but it will take them time to pay you, based on the size of the group. There are paymasters and sub-paymasters and the money has to be divided up, etc. I know one person with seven people in their group, and he expects to be paid by next Friday.

All those internet people who are not in a group will start next week, based on appointments made through the 800 numbers. It’s not going to take a week to be paid; you’ll go in, exchange, and get paid right away. The live rates yesterday were $2 and something at a bank in California and another in Wisconsin. That was just fro a few minutes, and that’s been happening for ten years. The rates should be higher for us, but at least it shows this is all getting ready.

RayRen: Going back to the bond thing… several have texted me with the same question about the 20 million. That’s not just Iraqi dinar, that’s everything you have, if it is worth 20 million dollars or more.

Tony: Although they will encourage the municipal bond deal, it really is up to you. Also, it is a renewable contract, and you can go up to 20 years at 6-7%. You can renew it a month before the end of the term, the bank cannot cancel on you. Plus it may be possible to negotiate into double digits. Always ask for a higher rates if you want to. Basedon the amount that you have, and you tell that bank you want a tier 1 deal or a tier 2 deal, they will let you know if you qualify. IF YOU DO, you might get weekly interest. At the end of the first year, you could make 100% profit, and this is a five year contract!

We will try to go into greater depth after the exchanges. Even if you don’t qualify, if you get some people together, you can work with the bank to pursue larger opportunities. You have to learn and also ask the right questions. People don’t volunteer information if they think you won’t understand it. If you do ask the right questions, thought, they have to give you the information, so know what questions to ask. After the first day, see how much higher it goes; that way you will see what the maximum is likely to be.

The rate will be $3.67 when it comes out. There is also a five dollar rate (but I cannot talk bout that here). The rate for the dinar 2018-19 should be between 5 and 6 dollars. This is not the initial rate, but that’s where they see it settling for 2018-2019, for eighteen months. That is the plan, or goal.

Zim: There are taking five zeros, so if the rate is 12 cents, that will be $120 million per hundred trillion note. They will accept 100 and 50 trillion, 100 and 50 billion, 100 and 50 million, 100 and 50 thousand. notes. There are eight notes on the list of what will be exchanged, with no zeros taken off, and the rate will start at .0000012. It might go as high as 22 cents. We don’t know if that is optional or what. They don’t know if it will float between 12 and 22, or if there will be a contract rate of some kind.

Hopefully we will get that information this afternoon before things go crazy. If so, we will have another call and explain it before people rush in there. As long as you know the range, ASK the bank how to get the higher rate. That might mean leaving more money in the bank for a longer period of time – we don’t know the details yet.

You know that NDAs need to signed for any of the contract rate. When I signed mine, it was 34 pages, and regular people have a five page NDA. Now I’m hearing an 86-page NDA lasting 15 years, and some people turned that down. It’s your decision; it’s based on how much money you have, if you have enough for the next 10-20 years. That is the basis of whatever offers the bank makes when you ask for the rates. I think that’s it until the actual numbers come out. We are not sure if it’s going to be a float or not.

RayRen: Yes, it’s a float for the Zim.

Tony: If so, you may want to watch it before going in. While we’re on the subject of floats, the high for the zim rates should, eventually, be 72 cents, but it will take a while to get there. It will probably be 18 months, and many will probably jump on the 11-22 cents on the table. There is a schedule for this to take place. This should be to Forex on the 15th, and we should be making our exchanges before then. In Iraq, they want to be caught up paying everyone by the 12th, so that when this goes on the 15th, it will be a brand new start for everyone. They brought out those articles last month, so be excited! I did see where people were upset that I came on at Xmas, and got everyone excited for nothing.

But Christmas was significant in Iraq, and at that point they were saying this would pop on the 2nd. Then the banks and the treasury wanted to rework the plan to bring in municipal bonds; we got confirmation on that plan yesterday, from people in the US and overseas. I’m giving it to you – that doesn’t mean things cannot change. I don’t control this! But I do try to explain it as best I can.

They didn’t’ want me to talk about this, but after this thing is over, every single person on this call will have an opportunity to get involved in crypto-currency. I’m not talking about BitCoin, but c-currencies that will be around for years to come.

There will be 7-9 that will survive and be worth holding because they will be asset-backed. It’s going to be this year, and that is something good to look forward to.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: since you shared the new tax situation with us, do you think it is important what state we exchange . I am a Texan working in California, and had always planned to exchange in Texas. It seems like now it wouldn’t matter.

A: The only tax you should be paying is on interest/income AFTER the exchange, not on the exchange itself. I was told there will be no state tax. I talked to someone yesterday, and her state told her she would get taxed on that money. So I don’t know. What I would do is to ask my state what they expect to happen. Most states don’t even know about the treaties or other documents that say they cannot tax this money. My understanding is that you will pay (income) tax on the interest or earnings only.

RR: If it isn’t listed on the 1040, then the state will not consider it taxable income.

Q: Can you elaborate on what the Iraq’s are receiving on their cards, i.e. is it IQD or USD. Also how is the IQD being calculated to be worth $3+ when there is no official declaration?

A: We are in contact with Iraqis using cards here and elsewhere. In-country, Iraq can make it any rate they want. Have they changed the prices to reflect those rates? I don’t know, but my people over there are ecstatic because they are getting their cards and their rate. [Let’s say you have a credit card, and you are traveling overseas. Let’s say you buy a camera worth 200 euros, and you pay for it using your credit card. When you get home, you look at the credit card bill, and you notice that the camera cost you $240. That tells you the rate of exchange between euros and dollars, and it’s the same with the Iraqi credit card: the person pays in local currency, and finds out how many dinar have been deducted from the total in their account. That lets them work out the rate, which (we have been informed) is $3.36, or thereabouts.]

Q: If banks don’t release RV in example next 30 days do you think Twitter campaign would help?

A: No. What’s the point in forcing them to do something they are going to do anyway? This thing is essentially done; it has been released by the US Treasury, and I’ve heard that from UST people. The banks are figuring out how to do this, even though they’ve had a plan for the last ten years. You don’t ever force the government to do anything, nor the banks, when it’s right. The only time you have a fight is if they do something and don’t do it right or in a fair way. After it’s taken place, that’s when you have a fight. A few years ago, we had have a fight because it looked like they were excluding us, but we have no leverage when they are already including us. We are going to paid over three dollars, and a few will get way more than that. A bunch of banks didn’t want to deal with us at all, and the government forced them to deal with us. When this happens, the banks will get trillions of dollars off these exchanges, and they want that, but they want it to be done right. They strung this out waiting for Iraq to grow up and be able to bear the weight on their own economy and the global economy. They need to be able to bear this into the future, not just for a week. Iraq has already changed their rate, and the IMF and BIS and investors all want to get a return, which can only happen if Iraq change their rate. They cannot get everything they want and not include you! We will exchange, we will get paid, we will help you with the rates, and with other ways to make money from this money.

This would not have been done without us, because we have carried that country for years by buying their currency. They had to keep that stable rate to achieve what they have accomplished, so we have earned our seat at the table (as I was told four years ago) but doing what we’re supposed to do. They said in September that they would do this in December, but no one believed them! We couldn’t believe they would wait that long, but that’s what they did. It took that long. But now when I heard the plan, it made sense. I know the history of Kuwait, and I know this plan can work. People are not going to wait for this to hit Forex, they are just going to go in and get their money… and they are counting on that. For 90% of you, that is probably the thing to do, so that your headaches can be over. Other people can create their strategies because this might be the last time we can do this, probably.

As long as we are included in this, there is no need for a Twitter campaign. Yesterday we went over this, and there are only six currencies in the first basket. There are nine listed for the next basket, and that is at least six months away.

However, there are other opportunities, such as crypto-currencies. Of course I want to get paid like everyone else, but at least there are other opportunities here.

RayRen: The bond opportunity is also applicable to our Canadian friends.

Questions from live callers

918 caller: I couldn’t quite hear… you said that dinar will hit Forex on the 15th?

Tony: That is the plan right now.

Caller: Is it your belief that when the new international rate for the dinar, that the rest of the first basket at the same time?

Tony: Yes, we believe they will all be released at the same time.

Caller: You have presented us with three avenue to exchange: 64 banks, three credit unions, and the elusive 800 numbers. What’s the best avenue, in your opinion?

RayRen: We won’t know, so shop around and make your own decision.

Tony: WE don’t have a professional opinion because we are not tax or accounting or legal professionals. The plan si for you to call the 800 numbers so they can find out what you have so that they can send you to the place and people than can serve you best. Someone with 100K goes to a different place than someone who has 10+ million. There are plenty of people with private bankers who have their own lists of whom to call. Some are saying “don’t call the 800 numbers, because I already have you on the prime list.” We don’t know what your situation is, and if you’ve already built a relationship with someone you know. They should know what you have and tell you where to go to deal with someone qualified to handle that amount.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

301 caller: Is there a cap on how much you can exchange on the dong?

Tony: The only cap I have ever known is 500 million on the zim before it gets paid out as an annuity, over time.

RayRen: Years back we did hear about the cap on the contract rate. Some people thought that meant there was a cap on the amount of currency they can exchange, but what it means (if that is still current) is that you can only exchange 20 million on the dinar, and 50 million on the dong at the contract rates; beyond that, you can exchange the rest of your dinar and dong at the international or market rates.

972 caller: Tony, I thought that dong rate would be higher than 47 cents.

Tony: It’s 47 cents to $2.20. It’s been explained to me that the contract rates will run out in the first 10-15 days. They want to be done by then because they want to be done with us, the internet group, by that time. The general public will only get the international or Forex rates. We were told that the $2.20 is the dong contract rate.

RayRen: That falls in line with what I’ve said: if you want contract rates, don’t wait on your exchange, get in and out.

472 caller: So the rates should got to Forex on the 15th. How long after that will it take before we can go to the bank?

Tony: We plan to go to the bank BEFORE it hits Forex. 281 caller: About the Zim notes… please could you repeat which denominations will be exchangeable? What about the 500 million notes?

RayRen: 100 and 50 trillion, 100 and 50 billion, 100 and 50 million, 100 and 50 thousand. I know about the 100 trillion and 50 trillion notes because I heard them directly from the US Treasury. We were told this morning that eight notes will be traded, all the 50 and the 100 notes at each level. However, nothing beats a failure but a try. OR caller: Rupiah rate? And which rial are we talking about, because there are many…

Tony: It’s $1.05 – that one has been very consistent. As for rials, it’s the Iranian rial that is in the first basket. The first basket should contain zim, dinar, rial, rupiah, and Afghani. If you exchange me on Monday, and I have millions of dollars, and one of those currencies doesn’t go at the same time, you can bet I’ll run out and buy more of that one!

Caller: Is it better to exchangex prior to when it hits Forex or after. Are these currencies going to be fixed or will they float? Is it better to go before or after it hits Forex?

Tony: They will definitely float. If you know how to check Forex, and if you are paying attention, then by all means wait. But if you don’t have nerves of steel, then… Let’s say I’m at the bank, and they offer $3.69, and I know that on Forex it will be over $4, then ASK the manager what they will offer if you exchange now rather than waiting. Of course the bank wants you to take their rate and exchange right away. So they may need to sweeten the deal to persuade you to do that. If I can get three dollars form the bank and five dollars from the US Treasury by waiting a week or two, which do you prefer?

RayRen: If you know something better is coming, be ready to take up your marbles and walk away from the bank exchange appointment. You have the choice and the control. They don’t want you to walk away from their bank, so they may offer you a better deal on the spot. Only you can decide whether to take it or not.

919 caller: About the zim, where they referring to notes or batches/blocks? What I mean is this: if there is an assortment of notes that add up to, say, 100 trillion, would they accept that? Tony: If they are accepting individual notes, they are certainly accepting blocks. However, all I know for sure is that our US Treasury list shows those eight notes only.

404 caller: Have you heard anything about people signing new investment contracts in Iraq on Saturday? There are supposed to be new rates attached to those contracts.

RayRen: I haven’t seen any articles on that, but I do know people have been signing new investment contracts all month. Everything they are doing now should be based on the new rate.

312 caller: [chitchat] About the Zim and possible municipal bonds, do you know how that will break down by the city? I live in Chicago, which is a big city – will this help my own community, or just Chicago as a whole?

Tony: We were only told this today, this morning. We don’t know, but the banks will have some of that answer, and those listening may come up with some answers too.

RayRen: And it sounds like you have a strategy, that you are connecting it to your foundation, and then you have more say where it goes. Doing it through your foundation is not the same as doing it through your exchange. See what they say at the bank! We were just briefed on this immediately before this call.

Tony: That’s two hours on this call. Information is flowing on other calls, and I want to listen to those calls and see where we are. Based on what we are told on this next call, we might have to have another TNT call today or before the 800 number call. Banks are telling their people that with the next call, they will go to their positions in the call centers Closing Statement That is for today. If we have a need to bring you back, we will send out a text or tweet. Enjoy your Friday and keep believing…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Tony/RayRat TNT Call Notes 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:39 am

I'm hearing they are getting 'ol 'Sparky' ready for cooking pork 'butts' and 'ham hocks'-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tony/RayRat TNT Call Notes 1/5/18   Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:53 pm

You want to know what news would excite me? News that you and Phony have been arrested for fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tony/RayRat TNT Call Notes 1/5/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: