Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Dreamer's Thursday Drama 1/4/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Dreamer's Thursday Drama 1/4/18   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:12 am

Mikecren1
BODI... you and Tank were so exclusive with his site and chat I never put any stock in him anyway...

BODI
Mike I got his number very quickly when we went over to that site...I just held on as I loved the members...I regret not seeing the 'ego' and 'dark' sooner - but blessedly got out when I did. That is why you will see me tweet I am not associated with him...I want no association with him. Unfortunately because of past association, I cannot write posts such as this person did as I would be crucified - and I am not looking to bash - I just hurt for people that can't see forest for the trees Smile

Mikecren1
Well I for one am glad that you saw the light!!

BODI
thanks Mike! I thank God every day Smile

Wizofog14
It will never be 100 percent safe so they should just let it go now

BODI
Morning Wiz - you are correct everybody (not just currency folks) need to always stay vigilant...it will be awhile for all the 'yuck' to be changed...from what I heard the clean up portion that is needed to not affect the exchanges is just about over...I expect to know that is done very soon and I believe we will be released at the same time

teepee
Does wearing a tin-foiled hat mean you believe the conspiracy theories or that you don't believe the conspiracy theories? Sorry, I should know this but I want to make suren

Halfdozen
DINARNATION! PASTOR MCCRARY HERE! I INVITE EVERY GURU, AND CURRENCY HOLDER TO MEET ME TOMORROW NIGHT AT 5:07 PST, 7:07 CST, 8:07 EST FOR THE FRIDAY NIGHT FIRE NATIONAL PRAYER CALL! 605-475-4810 CODE 688330#

Sandnsea
That's a real lazy eye

pebbles1
I think McCrary was once known as BEP - Black Eyed Pea

Haloheal
Well that a good thing !

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Thursday Drama 1/4/18   Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:26 am

The Honey Moon is over for Bodi and Tank I guess, lol. 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dreamer's Thursday Drama 1/4/18   Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:41 pm

He's tainted all right, like a manure pile is tainted ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dreamer's Thursday Drama 1/4/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: DinarLand Drama Daily :: Dreamer's Daily Drama-
Jump to: