Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Tank's Fan Club 1/4/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Tank's Fan Club 1/4/18   Fri 5 Jan - 7:14

Out of 8 billion people I matter more!

Respect my authority!

Where’s my fame!? Where’s my credit!?

HOW COME NOBODY’S LISTENING TO ME!

MY NAME IS CRANK! AND I’M A SUPERHERO DAMMIT!

I MATTER! A LOT!

I’LL SUE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T AGREE WITH ME!

I am irrelevant yet violently questing relevance.

I live in a world of fantasy where I cannot leave for reality emotionally.

I am dragging this community down via my own arrogance versus lifting them beyond all ignorance.

Please help me.

Dear Tank,

You started out on a mission to break the deception around the RV, but lately you are using some of the same manipulation tactics. Writing headlines such as "Release" seem intended to get us excited to click because it might be good news. Just another vague disinformation post. Also, you used to complain about people giving dates that never came true and now you are making similar predictions.

Yosef did the same kinds of manipulation tactics (and worse.) Creating false scarcity to motivate enrollments in his program. Shaming anyone who didn't want to join. It was so sad to watch someone so wise on his live calls turn into the worst kind of manipulative marketer.

Please consider the affect these kinds of manipulations have on us. Feels like getting lied to again. More deception.

Something I've been wanting to say for awhile too. You are being messed with by non-physical entities. This is to be expected when you take on a leadership role as you have. Looks like they are really pushing your buttons. Please consider trying James Gililand's technique to remove unseen negative influences. Here are the instructions. healing-negative-influences

Your lawsuit is not something that I agree with. If you want to try this, then it's your freewill and the karma belongs to you and your lawyers. The lawyers are the only ones guaranteed to benefit. All I ask is that you please take a look at the entities in your space before you proceed. Doesn't look to me like this is in anyone's highest good. Seems like entities to me. There are many who want to mess this up and cause suffering to everyone involved.

Be well.

Please forgive me.

IAM scared of revealing the depth and beauty of my soul—my true self. So I have placed the man I truly am behind a mask to hide the real me.

I also have put up several emotional barriers i.e. false confidence fronts, irate certainty, heaping muscles and inciting rage to hide my pure love, which is great.

In fact, greater than I dare feel or know how to express, so I lash out.

My class action mortality play is just such a display of my raw fear to act lovingly.

Please forgive me.

Just know that IAM desperate to be understood as loving and dynamic so I portray myself a comic book hero who is vilified.

In truth, I’m still somewhat of a scared boy seeking the approval of my mother, my father and my family—who have all abandoned me while I continue to evolve.

They left my side when I needed them most, yet I left theirs first. I didn’t know how to walk in both worlds—so I felt I had to choose one over the other.

The world in my opinion has been so unfair to me as an individual, so in return I have been unkind to it... and all of you.

This eye for an eye philosophy has left me blind, and alone, as well as irritated and isolated from my own soul.

Please forgive me.

I know I’ve done wrong. I do. Yet I cant let go, and even crave more negative attention because I’m completely hollow inside. Your on-line rage temporarily fills me up, but consistently IAM crushed by the weight of my own irrelevance.

I bought currency on-line like all of you and I’m too mentally weak simply to “wait it out” patiently, as a mature adult would.

Know that IAM doing the best I can for what I know... but IAM desperate to know more about my lifepath even if my actions are sometimes counter productive.

But yes, the self sabotage within me is great, deep and I have mistakenly surrounded myself with vipers who knowingly fuel my contempt for society and self.

Be aware that IAM in great pain, and deep down know that no amount of money will heal my pain or mend my broken heart.

This is the man behind the mask.

Please forgive me.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Tank's Fan Club 1/4/18   Fri 5 Jan - 10:54

So ... trying to figure this out. We already know that Tank is nuttier than a fruitcake, does he also suffer from multiple personality disorder?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Tank's Fan Club 1/4/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: