Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/4/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/4/18   Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:05 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, JANUARY 04, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s figure out what in the world is going on. Well, we know we have a major snow squall storm that is taking place and is continuing in various part s of the eastern seaboard from Georgia Florida line to up North. This is one of these storms not expecting to end up like this and huge weather in New York and into Boston along the coast with wind gusts of 80mph. This storm is like a winter hurricane of sorts. I would say that storm has held us back for a few days.

Bruce: We had information that was indicating we were pretty much there and ready to start yesterday. Yesterday had we heard that the US Treasury had released the USNs and released the banks with a go ahead to get started. We were looking for that because we were thinking who is in control of this now. I think there are several fractions that are involved in this. We know the Treasury kind of gave the go ahead the blessing to begin to the banks.

Bruce: At this point the banks kind of are holding off because the Redemption Centers could not be adequately serviced with their own staff employees having to head back and fend for themselves in the storms throughout various parts of the country. That is taking us to the point where they are now reloading on that particular thing.

Bruce: We got Redemption Centers that are looking to regroup and contact the staff again from upper management to set up times for them to reassemble and be ready to go for us. I believe that would take place for us Saturday if not on Sunday for those calls to be made for those staff members to be repositioned in the Redemption Centers. Subsequently, the timing for this is looking good for early next week. I hate to be somebody to put this off. I try to look at things day by day. Things do change. Sometimes they get pushed back and out, and sometimes they are brought in little closer where we want it to be.

Bruce: Our Treasury has released Iraq for them to post their new dinar Iraqi rate tomorrow evening our time in the United States. That would be Saturday early am in Iraq. They should have the new rate posted. They need that posted by then because we have 17 different nations with companies representing those countries coming to Iraq to sign off on their contracts at the new rate for the dinar. This is from 17 different countries that will be arriving Saturday and Sunday taking care of businessSunday and Monday, and then leaving Monday and into Tuesday to head back. This is kind of a period of timing where these countries need to take care of these contracts and finish the business that they already started previously. That has to occur. For that to occur with them to arriving Saturday to begin business on Sunday the new rate has to be there and needs to be there or they wouldn’t be coming. So we feel good about that.

Bruce: As far as anything else that is going on for us, we know that our new USN, our new currency, I can’t tell you when that currency would be coming out in terms of the banks. I am looking for that especially today. We know digitally the USN is in most of the world now. Essentially it’s been live in most if not all of the world right now. I think that will change this weekend or first part of the week.

Bruce: We are expecting President Trump to make an announcement on Monday regarding the return to an asset back currency. We may call it gold back currency, I do not know. We are looking for that announcement on Monday sometime. I think when we have the new rate on the dinar and we have the trading that has been going on in the market to take the rates on these currencies up where they want them to be. We could very well have the Forex populate come up anytime. We thought it would be early this morning. That did not happen, I don’t believe. The timing of that will make a difference. The CBI website everything should show early Saturday morning Iraqi time. We will keep eye on that.

Bruce: Otherwise the Redemption Centers were ready to go. They are no longer ready to go. They will be when the calls go out to reassemble the employees to come in and this from what I understand I going to call it early in the week that is something is from what I understand is happening where there is a weather event or not. That is what I heard regarding for this going down. A lot of communication and information is coming thru indicating that is ready.

Everything else based on what is happening out west. I can’t speak to what was accomplished today exactly. I know they are poised and ready for codes to be reentered and for groups to be paid that have not been paid. That whole thing is about ready to release.

Bruce: When it comes to larger humanitarian funding entities that you are aware of, we know tranches have been received and will continue to be received for use for those to be paid out here over the next couple of days. Even we heard as early asTuesday for that to occur. If that occurs, we should be in the mix by then as well. If that is the case, we are looking for an announcement, looking for Iraq to finish up and put the rate out, and for the storm to clear so the employees can get back into place and all the banks ready to go as well. See how this thing comes to us. We could get faked out and come before then, but I think realistically we are looking for early next week.

Bruce: Because we knew we were so close on Tuesday call, we really thought we be here by now or by tomorrow but this storm did hold us back. The storm was a major factor with bad weather in 11 states and really bad weather in 7 states. That storm incident is to blame for that. We can just hold on a little bit longer and go on and continue with plan A and wait for Plan B to take over soon enough. We talked about Veteran Retreat Network and Rebuild America, and rebuilding homes. I am excited and I am ready to get started and I think you guys are too.

Bruce: You will be pleased with the rates populating on the screens. In the case of the Zim, Dinar, Dong and Rial you have some negotiating room to negotiate the rates at the Redemption Centers based on your ability to explain on a humanitarian view with your humanitarian projects. In the past we talked about structure payouts and how long they will go. The most recent clarification on the structure payouts how long they will go is the maximum time for them to be is 25 years length for that structure pay out. Keep that in mind. Also the interest rates will vary a little bit, but not too much. You will be able to negotiate your interest rate meaning the rate you will be earning on your structure payout. There is no 80/20 for us. That applied to certain groups, but not to us. Basically it is your money. There are no long NDAs. It is a short NDA, from a page to page-and-half. IF the NDA applies to you, I think you will be fine. It is not really that bad of a situation to be in at all.

Bruce: We are about at the end of the Intel that we need to know. We just need to know when we are to start. I know the 800 number that I suppose to receive and put out. We got our communication ready to go for that. We are ready to go as soon as I get the call. Hopefully that will be sometime very early next week. We can go in and get exchange and go on about our lives.

Bruce: I appreciate all for coming in and being part of the Big Call tonight. We are in our 7th year now and thank you for being part of this and staying with us. Stay in faith, stay ready for this and be prepared as we can be going forward, and be prepared to change your lives as you go in to exchange. Thank you to Sue, Bob, and Pastor Steven. Thank you to all the listeners in Big Call Universe. We hope our next communication will be the 800 numbers. Stay with us. Goodnight everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 1/4/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: