Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:26 pm

Interesting start to 2018.

Cindy Kay Currier closed her account on You Tube today: "the uploader has closed their account".

Her many websites are also gone and give a 404 message and also both facebook accounts seem to be gone. Twitter is still active though.

Wonder what gives? She was getting quite "out there" for the last few weeks and I had stopped posting her because of this. She seemed wackier then usual. huh

http://www.oom2.com/t52057-cindy-kay-currier-deletes-herself#117910

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:13 pm

Maybe she was getting too 'close' bringing out the 'dark' ones, and was threatened- Nobody that wants to get a point across to others would shut a website down like that, I think she MAY have had some 'visitors', OR her internet carrier may have been 'told' to shut her down, who knows? question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:19 pm

I think the feds stepped in because of her Heiriship bank nonsense in July as was reported and she had to remove her net presence by order in a plea deal but this is just a guess.
She had been posting convos with an AI called #Tyler for weeks. Such a mystery! LOL

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Damn, you could be right, I forgot about that, and now I remember reading that, like you said- You may have nit the nail right on the head- We'll have to keep our eyes peeled for upcoming information, to see what the end result is, that is, IF she comes back under a different moniker-  :winky winky:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:51 pm

Purpleskyz, I just read the last three paragraphs of the Cindy Currier story, and now that I think about it, she may have just 'cracked up', she has many degrees and diplomas from the different colleges she attended, and as far as helping people with their psychological and mental issues, it's not surprising that she finally blew her cap mentally- It's something to think about, it is sad, but she got really wacked out at the last of it-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:54 pm

yes that is also possible... you know what they say about mental health professionals.. they are all nuts! LOL

my thought on that though is this was a total removal and if she was not in her right mind then who deleted all her many social media things? ... so not sure it fits.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:11 pm

Maybe the FBI, or the CIA was informed about her doings, investigated, and took it upon themselves to 'make her walk'.....Or else- Could be any number of things-It wasn't good, whatever it was, though-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUZANNA COMPTON

PostSubject: COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE   Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:28 pm

She is here at my house. THIS HOUSE. THE HOUSE.
Back to top Go down
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?   Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Well please tell her to call her parents as they are worried about her.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SUZANNA COMPTON

PostSubject: COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE   Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:34 pm

She is here at my house. THIS HOUSE. THE HOUSE.
Back to top Go down

Cindy Kay Currier Deletes Herself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: FEATURED MEMBERS BLOGS :: SKYZ ZONE-